• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* V.5: - November 9th, 2013 - Frederick, MD Featuring M2K, Scorp, and MD/VA's Best!

oksas

oak-sauce
I would like to play super smash brothers this weekend

ps bones I want to play you mate. and GHNeko. and everyone else lol

l will find peace

Smash Cadet
Any additional funds received from venue fee above the costs of paying for tournament expenses will go to p5 entrants. it will be ~90 entrants to pay off the venue and all expenses. Any venue fee funds received after the venue fee will go to any p5 winners that attend, or if none attend, will be saved for the next one or mailed to someone, I haven't thought about those specifics yet. So if 120 people come, and it takes 90 to pay off, that's 30 people extra=$300 which will go to p5 winners.
document it

D

Deleted member

Finally going to meet you GG lets play.

i'm quoting this to REMIND YOU that you posted it. you better show up tomorrow or i'll kill you myself you **** **** **** ass *****

jon is it cool if i have my birthday celebration at your tournament? lmao

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
the pm cap is 64, first come first serve

max do whatever u want my *****

PLEASE BRING SETUPS PEOPLE

PLEASE!!!! <3

been on business w/ limited internet past 2 days

if u guys need me, please pm me on fb. ill try and keep checking there often. i also posted about directions into the venue. venue opens at 9. hit me up.

D

Deleted member

Max your coming!? Are you playing!? You wanna do teams? I'll bring the Major Threats controller!

TOO LATE me and S1 are gonna do things.

it's cool i only wanted to do teams for project m and i'll probably just team with whoever doesn't have a partner unless chu responds to my text lol

i can bring a melee/project m set-up but i'll need someone else to bring a tv

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
ATTENTION: If you are providing a set up for Project M or know someone who is, I have made special menu screens for this tourney (stage list reflected on the SSS and logo on the CSS). Please download this file and put it in the following folder on your SD card: SD:/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/system/

http://www.mediafire.com/download/urp34sdu7bkvd7u/common5.pac

Thanks,
SOJ - Project M Back Room

Top Bottom