• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound it Hard - a JPuff combo video

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So gimpy. I liked the rest kill to CC'd rest against that Marth. Absolutely hilarious.

Dr. Hyde

Smash Ace
Yes I loved the rests dude. Although a few were just U tilts the rest were well done. Alphameric's Ganon just made me feel sorry that he plays you. All 6 F-airs hit. Now edge cancel the F-air and then you have a major nasty ness.

Percon

Smash Lord
That was a fun video with some nice rests. The aforementioned Marth part and the part with the rollout > edge grab on japes was good too.

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
Wow... I want to thank you a lot for making this video full of rest-combos; I had always wondered how the pros pull off those up-air to rest combos, and with so many in here, I see how the attack is hitting, and I'm that much closer to being able to do that XP

...on that note, is it possible to practice doing up-air juggling to rest on CPUs at all? I'm low on the number of decent smashers around me that I could possibly practice it on/with. :(

KingB00

Smash Rookie
Hey man really nice work 5/5, It was excellent your very very good with your B down. Tell me how you do it so good Very Nice Work

Top Bottom