• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 4 Update 2

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
UPDATE 2

So I just got back to the hotel. I SAW Tristan playing a Metaknight, but I didn't want to interrupt and I didn't see him after that, so that was kinda unfortunate. HOWEVER I did play Neo a few times, both as sheik against his marth and against sheik as falco. I'm pretty sure out of our maybe 8 or 9 games, I lost them all >.> His marth is SO ****ing good, and paired with my negative knowledge of this match up, I got ***** REAL hard. It was mad cool though, I hope we get to play again tomorrow.

UPDATE 1

Nothing!

Today was only melee and a little of Brawl+ at the end. Melee didn't finish so the beginning of tomorrow is gonna bring that to a close, and then it's all brawl from then on in, starting with doubles. I've yet to see Tristan, I don't know if he was there today, but he should definitely there tomorrow... I hope. As far I as I know, Armada, Tristan, and myself (Red8) are the only sheiks going, and I'm not even sure I'll use sheik over Falco if push comes to shove if my Ganon can't pull through.

Anyway, everyone in my pool plays MK, except one.. Excel_Zero. If you didn't know, Excel_Zero is arguably the best peach in America and I have NO IDEA WTF TO DO. I'm gonna get my *** kicked, but hopefully I can pull out the wins against the other guys. I'll try and see if Tristan can get on later and post about his pools if I find him, but for now all you guys have is me.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
yeah, melee pools took a really long time, but I'm pretty sure they got the second round done. I think plank plans on making the brackets tonight and resuming in the morning. Plank is gonna open the doors at 9 and we'll probably start get moving around 11.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
Well I epic fail at pound, don't be surprise if I don't post for a little while I need to rethink a few things. =(
Tristan, my tag is Red8 and I'll be wearing a black and gray beanie tomorrow. If you see me PLEASE say something cause I wanna get those money matches in, as well as just meet you

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
UPDATE 2

So I just got back to the hotel. I SAW Tristan playing a Metaknight, but I didn't want to interrupt and I didn't see him after that, so that was kinda unfortunate. HOWEVER I did play Neo a few times, both as sheik against his marth and against sheik as falco. I'm pretty sure out of our maybe 8 or 9 games, I won 2 >.> His marth is SO ****ing good, and paired with my negative knowledge of this match up, I got ***** REAL hard. It was mad cool though, I hope we get to play again tomorrow.

UPDATE 1

Nothing!

Today was only melee and a little of Brawl+ at the end. Melee didn't finish so the beginning of tomorrow is gonna bring that to a close, and then it's all brawl from then on in, starting with doubles. I've yet to see Tristan, I don't know if he was there today, but he should definitely there tomorrow... I hope. As far I as I know, Armada, Tristan, and myself (Red8) are the only sheiks going, and I'm not even sure I'll use sheik over Falco if push comes to shove if my Ganon can't pull through.

Anyway, everyone in my pool plays MK, except one.. Excel_Zero. If you didn't know, Excel_Zero is arguably the best peach in America and I have NO IDEA WTF TO DO. I'm gonna get my *** kicked, but hopefully I can pull out the wins against the other guys. I'll try and see if Tristan can get on later and post about his pools if I find him, but for now all you guys have is me.
not to be an jerk but i like accurate results, i won all of our friendlies xD ggs

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
not to be an jerk but i like accurate results, i won all of our friendlies xD ggs
Well I know I won one of the Falco vs Sheik ones, after that was just wishful thinking :[ You SD'd and that was the only reason I won, but it still made me feel good lol I'll change it though, I understand

I definitely wanna play tomorrow though, maybe take a picture with falcos lmao

-Mars-

Smash Hero
No Sheik representation in bracket psssshhhh.......unless Neo plays a little Sheik.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
NEO's already out. He lost to Shadow's MK and Hunger's... Wario?

Top Bottom