• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
I don't think Dark Pit would have his own trailer, seeing that he was hinted at in Palutena's.
Doc could have a similar hint in Bowser Jr.'s trailer.
If Lucina was in a Trailer, I would expect Dark Pit to be in one. It makes sense.

I'm assuming the last Smash Direct in early September will have two trailers. One at the beginning and one at the end.

The beginning one will probably be Dark Pit and someone else because Dark Pit himself doesn't warrant enough for a Trailer, like Lucina.

The final one at the end is more than likely Shulk and Duck Hunt.

SS-bros14

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4038-6159-5535
What do you think the trailers will be?

I'm confident in Shulk and Duck Hunt Dog because it is such a funny contrast.

However Bowser Jr. and Dark Pit? That doesn't make any sense.

Maybe one of the unknown characters will in one with Bowser Jr. or Dark Pit?
With the characters shown in the leak so far:
Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt Dog
Ridley and Shulk
Dark Pit (which will be like a continuation to the Palutena's trailer)

Weeman

Smash Crusader
If Lucina was in a Trailer, I would expect Dark Pit to be in one. It makes sense.

I'm assuming the last Smash Direct in early September will have two trailers. One at the beginning and one at the end.

The beginning one will probably be Dark Pit and someone else because Dark Pit himself doesn't warrant enough for a Trailer, like Lucina.

But Lucina didn't appear prior to her reveal, Dark Pit has been hinted at already, but not having a direct confirmation could mean he's unlockable, similar to Mr. Game and Watch's hint.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman

I don't think Dark Pit deserves to be in another Trailer since he was already teased in the Palutena trailer. Same goes with Doc Mario, he should just stay secret.

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
u sure?
where's the idna render

everyone said the original roster leak was fake
Actually, we've already talked about these pictures but where exactly does that Impa Render come from. Someone start searching! And yes I know we've already said it's fake.

Last edited:

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Those are fake. Add up the KOs for lucario and then compare them to his actual ko totals.

Last edited:

Cherenando

Smash Apprentice
I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!
I hope they keep releasing characters for the Wii U version , if there's nothing new to expect in the Wii U version the hype will be gone

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
ANOTHER leak? Didn't the leakers who didn't get caught by Nintendo learn anything?
Yeah, someone on gamefaqs said this today and the black bar says, (Ganondorfs trophy and description). Now I don't believe this one bit. This cannot be the Final Roster, what about All star mode being locked? pff

Last edited:

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Yeah, someone on gamefaqs said this today. Black bar says, (Ganondorfs trophy and description)
The thing that is wrong with this is that it contradicts the Ninka leak. Ninka specifically mentions Alph from Pikmin 3 will be an alt, not Louie.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
The thing that is wrong with this is that it contradicts the Ninka leak. Ninka specifically mentions Alph from Pikmin 3 will be an alt, not Louie.
I don't think other Captains have been ruled out as Olimar's alternate costumes.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
I thought Alph was supposed to be the Alt?
I thought it was 'Alph is an alt' meaning one of, but not the only one. When you consider that Bowser Jr. is likely getting 7 different Alternate Skins, I don't think it's unreasonable to believe Louie, Charlie and Brittany could be alts as well.

Last edited:

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
But the guy says: "Louie is an alt of Olimar (I think this was already mentioned)"
Maybe it was a mistake on his part or he doesn't know anything or it's true

Last edited:

Laikue

Smash Cadet
NNID
Thatguylaikue
3DS FC
4356-1192-5913
This is so stupid, but this is what I assume a Duck Hunt trailer would be like:

Scene starts, moves to shooting range, Falco shown, starts shooting Ducks, misses them all, Duck Hunt Dog comes out and laughs at him, an angry Falco starts shooting at DHD, DHD runs away, as he's running away he flashes back to all the times he hurt the Ducks, then as he's hiding in a bush, wimpering, a duck comes to comfort him, he smiles, then they both vow to get Falco, then they pop out of the bush with their splash art, which says something like "Duck Hunt becomes the Hunter!!" Then gameplay happens. At the end it'd probably just be the Dog and Duck laughing over an aching Falco.

This isn't a fake leak I made, just what I think would be a cool trailer (even if it is highly unlikely and stupid) Also note that when I started writing this out, we were still discussing trailers.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
As we've seen in the leaks, the other Koopalings appear in the Clown Car as Trophies, YET the rumor states they are also alternate costumes. So I wouldn't rule it out.
I thought in the Ninka leak he specifically says that one will be Alph and the rest would be palette swaps.

Yep:

Last edited:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
I thought in the Ninka leak he specifically says that one will be Alph and the rest would be palette swaps.

Yep:

I never liked the Idea of Bowser Jr being in Smash but the fact that he's in the Clown Kart makes me want to play him. Also I've recently started playing with Lucas in Brawl/PM and well... I've had second thoughts on him and I actually hope he comes back. LOL

Last edited:

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I'm browsing 4chan, and I ain't seeing any AllStar shenanigans going on so far.

It doesn't help that there is hardly any context with time or location.

Last edited:

MrSirSteven

Smash Journeyman
I'm browsing 4chan, and I ain't seeing any AllStar shenanigans going on so far.

It doesn't help that there is hardly any context with time or location.
Same here, I still think it isn't going to happen but if it does. Well let's hope for some good stuff I guess. Hopefully some in game pictures of DHD

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
Hey, I'm kinda confused and I was hoping y'all could help me out. That leaked CSS may have had the right characters in it, but it looked weird and I thought it wasn't actually legit. If it's real, what's the deal with the plain black background, Wario's pupil being missing, and G&W reaching into Wario's frame?

RedHotRubberDucky

Smash Cadet
Hey, I'm kinda confused and I was hoping y'all could help me out. That leaked CSS may have had the right characters in it, but it looked weird and I thought it wasn't actually legit. If it's real, what's the deal with the plain black background, Wario's pupil being missing, and G&W reaching into Wario's frame?
Wario isn't missing a pupil. You can see by looking at his trophy leak. It's not G&W's hand, but wario shoulder

Rich Homie Quan

Smash Ace
Hey man. It is real. At least, we're 99% sure. The videos being leaked, nintendo taking them down, etc all point towards it being 100% legit.

Wario's pupil is most likely a pixel/low res photo thing.
The plain background is just disappointing, nothing indicative of it being false at this point.
G/Ws hand reaching into Wario's slot is actually an illusion. The hand cuts off where it's supposed to and the rest of the perceived hand is actually Wario's shoulder.

Hammer B

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was 'Alph is an alt' meaning one of, but not the only one. When you consider that Bowser Jr. is likely getting 7 different Alternate Skins, I don't think it's unreasonable to believe Louie, Charlie and Brittany could be alts as well.
Well, Brittany is completely disconfirmed, so it's a liitle unreasonable for her to be an alt...

Sakurai said:

Here’s one of my personal favorites, the trophy of Brittany from Pikmin 3. She won’t be joining the battle, but her model and expression is well-designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom