• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Posting teh TourneyChu Vids Again

Anther

Smash Champion
Cause yall decided to lose control and start mating with Pikan00bwh0re in my last topic. But here they are again. At least the sets are complete this time :embarrass (slight lie, one more vid to upload)

Sorry the music sux. Maybe I'll find some decent smash vid music and reupload....
proby not ;x..

R2
vs Dre (Marth, Pika)
nMatch 1
Match 2

R3
vs Kerp (Fox)
Match 1
Match 2
Match 3

Loser finals
Match 1 (alright)
Match 2 (blah)
Match 3 (good)
Match 4 (fun)
Match 5 (hate smashbros)

ending intermission--
Random Match vs Scotu (Fox)

I guess it'd be good for me to stop suiciding T.T

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Fun stuff, I think you and I are gonna have a competition of quick attacking one of these days. I can just see it, if we ever do a Pika ditto.

Also, when you're quick attacking on BF, were you Short hopping before going into a quick attack, so you get the air lag and move around faster, especially when you were quick attacking through the platform?

Anther

Smash Champion
jl;skdjfkl *erases for ************

The short hops were probably accidental.. cause pika lands with minimal cleanly diagonally from every platform on BF when you don't short hop.

N64

Smash Champion
Chad was dropping from the wing with uair (as you did in one match) a bunch too at Smash Aid X. I couldn't understand it. Just drop nair (or bair), quick attack up, repeat until one hits, and then edgeguard. Uair could lead to a grab or usmash on ffers, yes, but the grab will have you facing the wrong direction most likely (back to the ship, so you're forced to uthrow usmash, or uthrow until he DIs to the uneven ground, instead of having an available bthrow edgeguard opportunity) and usmash kill fox at what, 90% at that part of the ship? whereas if you hit with a nair/bair (and if you hit with a falling uair, it's hard to believe a falling nair wouldn't hit in the same situation) would probably outright kill him off the side at that percentage anyways, and if not it leads to a tech-chase grab or an edgeguard opportunity.

I love uair. It just seems like such an odd choice to falling uair from the wing.

coach

Smash Apprentice
I really like your use of up B. I don't think ive seen anyone use it that much, but it's still pretty cool as a cancel/ledge guard etc. I'll be learning stuff from your videos :)

Anther

Smash Champion
CanISmash: if she wanted to stop suiciding too I guess that's a good thing =p.

But yeah N64, uair is hands down the best move in Pikachu's arsenal in almost all matchups. It's extremely annoying to opponents even though it does like 3 damage, but at the same time it throws them at ridiculous and disorienting angles or juggles. Plus it leads to my favorite combo... the up up and away combo (2-3 upairs on a floaty to thunder for very low percent kills (omg ***** luigi) using platforms.. or the same to a ff'er but to usmash XD ).

CanISmash: Normally when people are newer to pikachu, they input both angles and continue holding the final direction they go in. You just have to get used to holding the direction of that you want to go, and then releasing it before you get caught holding down on the control stick and zip past the edge... and dying a pailful horrible death. Its just timing.

Sweetspotting from various places is visual, so its just practice to get used to the distances where it works. Just suicide a lot with it until it you don't suicide as much XD. But other than that... get beat up by a level 9 and sweetspot that edge till their edgeguards don't work anymore XD.

Cancel

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Diaz30
Nice videos and nice moves as well. Since I use Pikachu as one of my maine I'll be learning from this.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Nice videos and nice moves as well. Since I use Pikachu as one of my maine I'll be learning from this.

Well umm can you put that image in your Signature?

And yes, Anther had nice moves too
Such as the:
Bair
Dair
Fair
Uair
Dsmash
Usmash
Fsmash
Utilt
Ftilt
Dtilt
Grab
^B
>B
VB

Holy ****! I use those same moves too! I guess I'm as good as Anther.
Unless I find another move.....
The taunt!
Now my pikachu is teh brok3nz!!1

Top Bottom