• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Posthomocidal Antics

EauxCon

Smash Rookie
After delivering a swift blow to your opponent's head in the form of your righteous, regal hammer, sending them into the abyss at 50%, what course of action to you take to give them the utmost humiliation?

Personally, I either perform the most beautiful dash dance ever in any Smash game, or an nair.

WIN

Smash Cadet
dude...you know it's hom-I-cidal, right? With an "i"? What you spelled...well, that's something else. lul

alexrooster

Smash Cadet
Down! Just Down! Dedede's secret-not-so-secret taunt! Just hold down and Dedede lays out like "That was too easy!" Always gets people mad!
Same here. Just hold down and lay there.

It's better than any of his taunts, and you aren't vunerable to attack. Definitely the best course of action.

EauxCon

Smash Rookie
dude...you know it's hom-I-cidal, right? With an "i"? What you spelled...well, that's something else. lul
Yea, it was totally unintentional ><''
I wasn't intending to mean the killing of.. yea...
You get what I mean, just a typo ._.''

Nexgenlink

Smash Cadet
Some where between The Lost Woods of Hyrule and Wa
Me and my friend played on teams with Dedede and Ice Cimbers once. (We like to think of Dedede as that extra, fat ice climber, I mean he has a hammer!) We did our taunts together and Dedede was between the two IC, and the taunt just looked so hilariously perfect! We saved to whole match, which was really a one sided match in our favor, just for that one match!

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
ill either dashdance or rapidly hit crouch for obese breakdancing. altho im quite fond of his evil laugh side taunt too. Dedede has many good taunt choices. But without an irritating voice that gets on even your nerves after awhile, like with pit or sonic.

Top Bottom