• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Your tips ,tricks, and gliches for kirby here!

chingy

Smash Apprentice
my topic is about sharing your tips, tricks, and glitches with everybody!

For example there is a glitch where if u get kirby's special and jump in the bridge of eldin and use the special when the bridge is repairing itself you will be stuck with the aurora of the special but not have special so you can use neutral b without losing aurora! Who knows you might learn something you never knew! :)

Glitches tricks, and tips so far:
giga jiggly (glitch)
picto pounding (glitch)
aurora kirby (glitch)
kirbycide with final cutter (trick)
Rock spike (trick)
Rock in the gorund with vertical knockback (trick)

Kasai

Smash Journeyman
You mean lucario's special right? Might want to edit that.
No,

he means that if you use your final smash while the bridge of eldin is reforming, you will get interrupted. You'll still be glowing with the "final smash glow" but you can use your neutral B and you can't actually use the final smash.

SD14

Smash Cadet
there is the one with downb and pictochat edge but most people know that

Sarijy

Smash Apprentice
When you downb like that, is it possible for you to be hit/killed with anything?

chingy

Smash Apprentice
yeah well we need more.... hmmm the giga jiggly one where you have your special on the bridge of eldin and when its repairing jump in the middle and jiggly puff will start to grow then the bridge will stop the special and you stay big =P

chingy

Smash Apprentice
well i found a website about kirby but i dont know if it will show any tips or anything

edit: oops double post =/

storm92

Smash Ace
Not really a glitch, but a simple side-effect of the Rock move.
If Kirby starts his turning-into-rock animation and is some point into transforming into a rock and is hit by an enemy's attack, the knockback is highly reduced, and the rock transformation completes.
Basically, this can save you on accident if you use it and you're at a high % and are hit by an enemy smash or KO move.
Iirc, it was a Marth tipper'd Fsmash that this occurred on, by accident, for me and I only flew about a quarter of the length of FD at 150%.
No real use for it, as it takes a lot of time to start the transformation and in that time you could easily shield, but an interesting bit of knowledge there.

Top Bottom