• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your falco combos here!

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
POST YOUR FALCO COMBO VIDS HERE!!
One combo that I use alot is : go near edge, down throw, shine, shuffl'd uair, full jump dair. And that is an easy 5 second kill against most inexperienced players who can't DI out of it

I know i've made too many threads, so this will be my last one in a while

Kason Birdman

Smash Champion
i was actually thinking "oh cool this is a thread that could be cool and useful" but at that time it thought i was a kind of 'post a link to a video of a combo you did' thread.

can we just turn it into that?

falcojackolantern

Smash Cadet
POST YOUR FALCO COMBO VIDS HERE!!
One combo that I use alot is : 3 SHLs, go near edge, down throw, shine, uair, fast fall, lcancel, full jump dair. And that is an easy 5 second kill against most inexperienced players who can't DI out of it

I know i've made too many threads, so this will be my last one in a while
this combo did not deserve to be posted

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
heres one that might have require some practice to be master but okay here it is

shuffle dair usmash full hop shine bair chase with illusion which spikes them to the ground then jab and fsmash them its an almost guaranteed ko works at 0-10% you can also continue the combo with a shine > shine > dair > dair > usmash > dair > fsmash

XAQ

Smash Apprentice
heres one that might have require some practice to be master but okay here it is

shuffle dair usmash full hop shine bair chase with illusion which spikes them to the ground then jab and fsmash them its an almost guaranteed ko works at 0-10% you can also continue the combo with a shine > shine > dair > dair > usmash > dair > fsmash
nice combo but a character like fox might be able to tech out of it

Frown

poekmon
Do an DLIXK-ropegrab and then hit them with TRNGF-cancel and if you do sparkwavecopterwalldash and then follow up with a FKDLSO-AIR and a LAIR BAIR NAIR KAIR RAIR ZAIR SAIR QAIR PAIR work too, but only if you do the WKDLAIR attack but it has a crooked, flipped and disjointed hitbox and 7 invisibility and inpotency frames, but only if you choose IC, FG, L, R, Q or LRPMM as your Falco

Top Bottom