• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your character reveal trailer!

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
PMD Grovyle trailer!
We see Link and Shulk climbing a tall tower, several Pokemon attempting to block their advances, like Bronzong, Forretress and Dragonite, until the two of them reach the top of the tower, climbing up a set of stairs and facing what appears to be a wall with eight slots to place gears, they look around for a few moments, the camera cutting to Shulk as he seems unable to see the future utilizing the monado, Link gripping the Master Sword as memories of his young self flash in front of his eyes, the Hero of Time holding his forehead as the yellowish sky starts to become colorless and dead, red lightning striking down as the camera shows both Link and Shulk on a close up, a figure visible on the distance, after a moment, it becomes clear that this figure is Darkrai, standing on a far-away pillar before fading out of sight completely, a cloud of darkness appearing where he was standing before also fading away.

As the two heroes watch the wall, walking towards it, a huge strike of red lightning comes down and almost hits them, the smoke slowly fading off and revealing a twisted, evil version of Dialga, Primal Dialga, with wild, threatening eyes and a mighty roar, the two heroes tumble back as Dialga readies a Roar of Time, energy building up on its mouth, the overwhelming pressure keeping Link and Shulk from standing up. As Dialga's almost ready to fire the attack, a sharp leaf attack cuts straight through the camera, slashing Dialga and making it jump back angrily, a shadowy figure emerging from the tower and jumping, cutting to a shot of him falling towards Dialga with his Leaf Blade readied, a confident expression on his eyes, a satchel hanging from his shoulder.

Grovyle Hails From The Future!

This song starts playing as Grovyle uses Leaf Blade on Dialga, making the monstrous Pokemon jump back even more, visibly angered, Link and Shulk finally able to stand up to fight alongside Grovyle as Primal Dialga looks over the three of them.

Video cuts to footage of Grovyle kicking ass on the Temporal Tower stage, with Primal Dialga rampaging on the background, he's shown on some more stages with his moveset, being a combination of Pokemon moves and PMD trademarks like the Escape Orb or the various Seeds, as he starts to get pummeled by the other Smashers, Grovyle activates his Final Smash, simply titled Time Gears, as he lifts the Time Gears over his head and they emit a devastating pulse, stopping time completely, with the other fighters included.

The Smash Logo then cuts with the PMD jingle ending the trailer.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I dug up this old post from another forum where I had an idea for a trailer if Mewtwo were to come back and get a trailer:

In a Nintendo Direct, we are being presented with a bunch of Pokémon news. At this point, Pikachu, Lucario, Jigglypuff, and Pokémon Trainer have all been announced for Smash in previous updates to the Smash website. Finally, after all of this Pokémon news, Iwata presents one final Pokémon trailer for this Nintendo Direct.

The trailer starts off with an outside view of a cave. It then zooms to the inside. Pokémon Trainer is trying to catch a Pikachu and a Jigglypuff, using Squirtle. Pikachu and Jigglypuff had been chased into the cave. After a bit, Lucario jumps in and challenges Pokémon Trainer. Pikachu and Jigglypuff join Lucario, and Pokémon Trainer sends out Ivysaur and Charizard to make it an even sided-battle. They fight for a bit, but suddenly, a gigantic Shadow Sphere comes hurtling through, wrecking everything in sight. Lucario notices, and grabs Pikachu and Jigglypuff, taking them out of harms way. Ivysaur grabs Squirtle by the tail and avoids the attack, and Charizard grabs Pokémon Trainer, and flys him up to safety. There is a lot of dust and rubble left in the wake of the attack. A figure can be seen behind the dust. Pokémon Trainer and his team are about to move forward and examine, and Pikachu and Jigglypuff playfully scamper along. Lucario senses an evil aura, as he sees the figure with a red aura. Lucario is alarmed, and takes a protective stance in front of everyone else.

The dust subsides, and the figure behind it is clear. Suddenly...

BOOM!

"Mewtwo Returns to the Battle!"

Oatmeal.

Part of a balanced breakfast.
Before I do some lengthy intro to some random guy that I'm fairly sure none of you know.....

Is it alright if I do my own original character? I have quite the story made up for him, and he's actually original, unlike most others I see. His story is completely his own, not mixed up with Sonic the Hedgehog or My Little Pony or whatever. I even made up a moveset for him if he were to be a newcomer. So.....is it alright? If it isn't, that's fine, I'll just do Robin or King K.Rool or something like that.

TheHidden

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
5069-4330-3482
Hmm, ill try to give it a shot

So the camera opens to a ravaged field with swords and lances on the ground, there, we see Marth looking at the sky, with his smash bros invitation letter in his hand, when suddenly the screen goes black, and the only sound we here is a high-pitched slash, then the screen opens again with Meta Knight with the caption "Meta Knight cuts the competition", afterwards, we are treated to a reimagining of Marth's and Meta Knight fight In the SSE, but instead of attacking primids like in the original, before they can finish each other, you can hear a voice screaming "GREAT AETHER" and Ike reaches and attacks both with the Caption "Ike slices through".
Then they start the swordfight anew (while showing some gameplay about Ike and Meta Knight), then we switch again to the cutscene where the three of them are looking at each other, when suddenly a Fireball slams right between the three, and when the camera pans to see who shot said fireball, turns out it was from a man in a purple cloak, as the camera zooms in on the man he takes off his hood and at the same time he looks at the camera, on the screens appears the caption "Tactician, Tips the Scales", after which he does he signature sword motion and then the screen switches to gameplay footage of the Tactician in action (including a scene where he is seen standing next to his female counterpart, like the wii fit trainers) while Id Purpose plays in the background, at the end, we see him grab the smash ball and the camera zooms to his eyes, that besides the usual Final Smash coloring, also have some deep purple(akin to Grima), and then the screen just goes Black.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
PMD Grovyle trailer!
We see Link and Shulk climbing a tall tower, several Pokemon attempting to block their advances, like Bronzong, Forretress and Dragonite, until the two of them reach the top of the tower, climbing up a set of stairs and facing what appears to be a wall with eight slots to place gears, they look around for a few moments, the camera cutting to Shulk as he seems unable to see the future utilizing the monado, Link gripping the Master Sword as memories of his young self flash in front of his eyes, the Hero of Time holding his forehead as the yellowish sky starts to become colorless and dead, red lightning striking down as the camera shows both Link and Shulk on a close up, a figure visible on the distance, after a moment, it becomes clear that this figure is Darkrai, standing on a far-away pillar before fading out of sight completely, a cloud of darkness appearing where he was standing before also fading away.

As the two heroes watch the wall, walking towards it, a huge strike of red lightning comes down and almost hits them, the smoke slowly fading off and revealing a twisted, evil version of Dialga, Primal Dialga, with wild, threatening eyes and a mighty roar, the two heroes tumble back as Dialga readies a Roar of Time, energy building up on its mouth, the overwhelming pressure keeping Link and Shulk from standing up. As Dialga's almost ready to fire the attack, a sharp leaf attack cuts straight through the camera, slashing Dialga and making it jump back angrily, a shadowy figure emerging from the tower and jumping, cutting to a shot of him falling towards Dialga with his Leaf Blade readied, a confident expression on his eyes, a satchel hanging from his shoulder.

Grovyle Hails From The Future!

This song starts playing as Grovyle uses Leaf Blade on Dialga, making the monstrous Pokemon jump back even more, visibly angered, Link and Shulk finally able to stand up to fight alongside Grovyle as Primal Dialga looks over the three of them.

Video cuts to footage of Grovyle kicking *** on the Temporal Tower stage, with Primal Dialga rampaging on the background, he's shown on some more stages with his moveset, being a combination of Pokemon moves and PMD trademarks like the Escape Orb or the various Seeds, as he starts to get pummeled by the other Smashers, Grovyle activates his Final Smash, simply titled Time Gears, as he lifts the Time Gears over his head and they emit a devastating pulse, stopping time completely, with the other fighters included.

The Smash Logo then cuts with the PMD jingle ending the trailer.
Yes, yes, yes! PMD: EOS is my all time favorite game and I am it's biggest fanboy, I have played it 16 times and it never gets old or boring. Grovelye was my favorite and I would love him over sceptile and a trailer just like this. It's a great way to represent the spinoffs and they could have through the sea of time as a track as well. Make it happen Sakurai!

@ Oatmeal. Oatmeal. : go for it!

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
The trailer starts with Bowser roaring. It zooms out and shows him atop a fortress, a row of Goombas and Koopas and other enemies behind him. He jumps down. Cut to a scene of Mario and Luigi running alongside each other. They look at each other while running, nod, and proceed to attempt a Bros Attack. Bowser and his army rush towards them. Mario jumps on top of Luigi’s shoulders, Luigi pulls out a Hammer, and they start spinning. Cut to a side view of the bros and Bowser closing in on each other and then… cut to black! Suddenly, a countdown appears right in the middle of the screen.
GO!
The back of a mysterious red car is seen in a shadowy area, as blue energy charges up in the engine. Then, it zooms off at the speed of light, leaving a trail of blue light behind it. Cut to a shot of Mario, Luigi, and Bowser looking at it in surprise, stopped right in the middle of their actions. The red car drives right through Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and his minions as they fly into the air. The driver jumps out of the car, though only shown from his back, and pulls a familiar gear across his chest. Then he turns around and throws the gear item like a baseball pitcher as it says: “De’Mille catches up!” It shows a bunch of scenes of De'Mille using various gimmicks. It ends with him being beamed up somewhere high above the stadium with his partner Aretha next to him; they appear in front of the screen behind a dashboard - like when Snake uses his FS - and they proceed to shoot a barrage of tomatoes at the opponents. Then the trailer ends and I come back to reality.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The trailer starts with Bowser roaring. It zooms out and shows him atop a fortress, a row of Goombas and Koopas and other enemies behind him. He jumps down. Cut to a scene of Mario and Luigi running alongside each other. They look at each other while running, nod, and proceed to attempt a Bros Attack. Bowser and his army rush towards them. Mario jumps on top of Luigi’s shoulders, Luigi pulls out a Hammer, and they start spinning. Cut to a side view of the bros and Bowser closing in on each other and then… cut to black! Suddenly, a countdown appears right in the middle of the screen.
GO!
The back of a mysterious red car is seen in a shadowy area, as blue energy charges up in the engine. Then, it zooms off at the speed of light, leaving a trail of blue light behind it. Cut to a shot of Mario, Luigi, and Bowser looking at it in surprise, stopped right in the middle of their actions. The red car drives right through Mario, Luigi, Bowser, and his minions as they fly into the air. The driver jumps out of the car, though only shown from his back, and pulls a familiar gear across his chest. Then he turns around and throws the gear item like a baseball pitcher as it says: “De’Mille catches up!” It shows a bunch of scenes of De'Mille using various gimmicks. It ends with him being beamed up somewhere high above the stadium with his partner Aretha next to him; they appear in front of the screen behind a dashboard - like when Snake uses his FS - and they proceed to shoot a barrage of tomatoes at the opponents. Then the trailer ends and I come back to reality.
It's ok we all have out there character suggestions/wishes. Although may I ask who is De Mile?

Oatmeal.

Alright.....here goes nothing.....

It begins of course with the flaming Smash Bros. logo. Once that starting animation disappears, it shows a run down shack in the middle of nowhere. After a couple seconds, it shows the inside of the shack. Here we see a hooded figure, fiddling with an old radio. He flips through various channels, announcers are heard from random stations, like music or baseball. But then he comes across one like this: Director Masahiro Sakurai seeks newcomers for new Super Smash Brothers, an all star showdown with the titans of Nintendo! Apply now to be considered for joining the fight!...Or something similar to that. At this, his eyes widen, giving the audience a good look at his blind eyes. He quickly puts on his sunglasses and grabs his sword, a narrow katana, and dashes out of the shack at high speed, barefoot.

The screen blacks out for a bit, then starts up again showing the Boxing Ring stage. Here we get a view of Mario, Sheik, Little Mac, and Marth duking it out. After a bit of them fighting, the audience suddenly goes wild. The lights dim. The combatants stop their fighting, interested in what was going on. The ring's spotlights shine at the entrance to the stadium as the newcomer walks in. He pulls down his hood to show his long brown hair and the twig in his mouth, and zooms in on him.

NATHAN Makes his Debut!

From here it shows gameplay, showing off his special moves and such, ending with his Final Smash.

If you want any information about my character Nathan, I would be glad to start a conversation with anyone. But I'm fairly sure no one else cares.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

It begins of course with the flaming Smash Bros. logo. Once that starting animation disappears, it shows a run down shack in the middle of nowhere. After a couple seconds, it shows the inside of the shack. Here we see a hooded figure, fiddling with an old radio. He flips through various channels, announcers are heard from random stations, like music or baseball. But then he comes across one like this: Director Masahiro Sakurai seeks newcomers for new Super Smash Brothers, an all star showdown with the titans of Nintendo! Apply now to be considered for joining the fight!...Or something similar to that. At this, his eyes widen, giving the audience a good look at his blind eyes. He quickly puts on his sunglasses and grabs his sword, a narrow katana, and dashes out of the shack at high speed, barefoot.

The screen blacks out for a bit, then starts up again showing the Boxing Ring stage. Here we get a view of Mario, Sheik, Little Mac, and Marth duking it out. After a bit of them fighting, the audience suddenly goes wild. The lights dim. The combatants stop their fighting, interested in what was going on. The ring's spotlights shine at the entrance to the stadium as the newcomer walks in. He pulls down his hood to show his long brown hair and the twig in his mouth, and zooms in on him.

NATHAN Makes his Debut!

From here it shows gameplay, showing off his special moves and such, ending with his Final Smash.

If you want any information about my character Nathan, I would be glad to start a conversation with anyone. But I'm fairly sure no one else cares.
Actually I am intrigued, so I wouldn't mind hearing more about them.

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
In a Nintendo Direct, we are being presented with a bunch of Nintendo games news. At this point,:4pikachu::4lucario::4charizard: And :4greninja:have all been announced for Smash in previous updates to the Smash website. after all of this news, Iwata presents one Smash 4 trailer for this Nintendo Direct.
The trailer starts off with an outside view of a cave. It then zooms to the inside. :4pikachu: had been chased into the cave. After a bit, :4lucario: jumps in and :4charizard:And:4greninja: join to make it an even sided-battle. They fight for a bit, but suddenly, a gigantic Shadow Sphere comes hurtling through, wrecking everything in sight. Lucario notices, and grabs Pikachu taking them out of harms way. and :4charizard: fly him up to safety. There is a lot of dust and rubble left in the wake of the attack. A figure can be seen behind the dust. :4pikachu: and his team are about to move forward and examine, and :4pikachu: playfully scamper along. :4lucario: senses an evil aura, as he sees the figure with a red aura. :4lucario: is alarmed, and takes a protective stance in front of everyone else.
The dust subsides, and the figure behind it is clear. Suddenly...
BOOM!
:mewtwopm:"Mewtwo Returns to the Battle!"

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman

NATHAN Makes his Debut!

Not bad c: , I'd take that any day over Miiverse's "Spike the hedgehog, my fan character, he uses a sword and flame based attacks. Spike Spikes into battle! This is my original character do not copy."

Oatmeal.

Not bad c: , I'd take that any day over Miiverse's "Spike the hedgehog, my fan character, he uses a sword and flame based attacks. Spike Spikes into battle! This is my original character do not copy."
Such original. Very hedgehog. So Spike. Much Miiverse. Wow.

And thanks. :p

Brickbuild101

Smash Lord
NNID
YouSeemFRAZZLED
It is night in the town of Onett, as the Runaway Five's passes the camera accompanying the cricket sounds. We see Ness in his bed sound asleep, hugging his bat like a teddy bear. Oh, what is this? Now we're in some generic Animal Crossing town that is also during teh nightimez, and the chime heard upon choosing to save your game in New Leaf is heard. Villager is sleepin', too, after a long hard day of struggling to pay off his mortage.

...Oh dear, is that Outset Island? Hey look, it's Toon Link! He's snoozing, too!

The screen splits into three, showing the trio of half-concious boys. What sweet little angels...

But then...

A white light of energy floats into Villager's room. We see the hand of a magical, elegant woman that isn't Rosalina open her palm, revealing a quarter with the Smash logo on heads, which reads "In Smash we trust." on tails. She tucks her hand under his pillow, and pulls it back out, now holding a baby tooth. She places the tooth in the center of her wand, powering it up or something like that.
http://www.deviantart.com
And then, "FWOOSH!"

A shiny white magic shot is fired at Villager's face, not only waking him up, but smashing him to the wall. He gets up, and cringes, showing the gap in his jaw.

The camera pans up, eventually reaching the unknown lady's face.

"The Tooth Fairy brushes in!"

Oh yeah, that seriously just happened.

Cue gameplay of the Tooth Fairy kicking the asses of every minor on the roster. The gameplay mechanic of her taking opponents' teeth to power her attacks directed to the particular opponent.

Her eyes flash yellow, holding a toothpaste tube that looks like it's about to explode. She squeezes the toothpaste out with her fingers, shooting a huge blast of toothpaste (Even blowing off half of the tube! :O) upward at Ness, Villager, and Toon Link, similar to when Mega Man did his Flame Blast at the end if his trailer.

Cue SSB4 logo and copyright info.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
The trailer begins with Captain Falcon driving into Blossom City in pursuit of Ridley. He eventually jumps out of his car and lands on top of the train school bus and see the GEATHJERK invasion begin. The ships begin blasting buildings and the highway the bus is on.

Suddenly Ridley flies down at him through a massive explosion and attempts to attack him. The dragon is then thwarted by a massive energy fist slamming him into a GEATHJERK ship. The bounty hunter looks at the smoke and can see the small figure that knocked the dragon away and sees a blonde superhero in a red suit.

The footage then rewinds and shows us who saved the Captain.

Wonder Red Unites The Battle!

Cut to gameplay of Wonder Red.

The trailer ends with Captain Falcon and Wonder Red shaking hands as they stand triumphantly over the defeated Ridley.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

The trailer begins with Captain Falcon driving into Blossom City in pursuit of Ridley. He eventually jumps out of his car and lands on top of the train school bus and see the GEATHJERK invasion begin. The ships begin blasting buildings and the highway the bus is on.

Suddenly Ridley flies down at him through a massive explosion and attempts to attack him. The dragon is then thwarted by a massive energy fist slamming him into a GEATHJERK ship. The bounty hunter looks at the smoke and can see the small figure that knocked the dragon away and sees a blonde superhero in a red suit.

The footage then rewinds and shows us who saved the Captain.

Wonder Red Unites The Battle!

Cut to gameplay of Wonder Red.

The trailer ends with Captain Falcon and Wonder Red shaking hands as they stand triumphantly over the defeated Ridley.
Can't wait to see Wonder-Falcon in action :troll:

Angelglory

Smash Ace
NNID
Angelglory
3DS FC
2750-1110-8929
My own trailer idea... To be extra devious, let's use Zelda Wii U as the bait and switch...

Trailer starts with a set-up that gives leverage to it being the reveal of the brand new Legend of Zelda for Wii U!! Link is exploring a dungeon, then comes upon a large room where in any old trailer you would expect a big enemy to jump out and attack our hero. And that's just what happens! But wait a second, that's no ordinary enemy--!

Ridley descends into battle!

*insert gameplay footage*

And then at the end of the trailer... Oh snap, it's Link vs Ridley. But Samus to the rescue, she joins Link's side and the two ready to square off against the killing machine. Ridley swipes at the camera and cue end of trailer.​

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Instead of the slicing flames intro, we see sakura leaves drift over the screen and reveal a mountainside trail. Marth, Mr. Game & Watch, and Ness are doing their usual Smash thing (Oppan gameplay style!). However, CGI is go as Marth is sidetracked by some object darting toward the ground.

Guess what? It's a poetry scroll. The three get bombarded by even more poetry scrolls that they have to dodge; the owner of those scrolls jumps high above them, lands, and turns to face the viewer. It's some older-teen looking guy, with a buzz-cut and vaguely the same color scheme as Napoleon on one of the Hanafuda cards. He raises his arm and punches the air, revealing a device on his wrist encasing Hanafuda cards.

Daitoryo
Plays The
Right Cards

But wait, just before gameplay of the Hanafuda-usin' man starts...

A shadowy figure, of whom we only see a ponytail, seemingly snuffs its nose at such a sight and dashes off to the cam's left. A more intense version of this plays.

Then, we move to gameplay of Daitoryo, showing the effects of cards he uses. For example, the dizzying effect of his down special, Sake Cup Bomb, is demonstrated on Sonic and Mario. This allows Dai to follow up with impressive martial arts-like attacks that serve as some of his tilts and aerials. His forward smash, Crane Sniper, is a dashing strike; it hurtles Dedede into Kirby using . Daitoryo knocks Wii Fit Trainer offstage, recovers with up special Butterflies, and dodges Mega Man's charge shot all the while. Daitoryo's footage ends on his stage, when he gets a hit or two on Little Mac with Ono no Michikaze (Up smash, for those curious) only to get Straight Lunged in the face.

CGI follows with the mysterious ponytail zipping by as Daitoryo recoils from the Lunge. The music segues into a piano-and-strings piece; a dynamic shot is taken of his neutral special, Deal (Think Gambit's Kinetic Card!), as several cards are launched in the direction of the ponytail. Daitoryo has a quick double-take as the cards seem to be launched back at him (Power shield much?). An "attack cutting through the air" effect steps in and Dai sidesteps out of the way, only for another to knock him barreling into G&W and Marth. Ness sees a fireball coming, tries to PSI Magnet it, but gets taken down too.

The ponytail comes to a complete stop, leaving tons of dust behind. Cue cross-cuts of the four that appear plus Little Mac. Then, the owner of the hair is revealed behind the dust. All that is heard is a "character reveal" sound far louder than usual.

Shantae
Calls the Tune

The piano and strings segue into an instrumental version of this as Shantae stretches her hair into a lasso and throws the group with it.

Gameplay starts with the half-genie landing on her stage, Sequin Land Resort, and saying "Watch me now!" (I'd envision her having a Brit accent and being voiced by Erin Matthews.) She uses her jab combo (Swipe, punch, flurry of kicks, and then hair attack) on Olimar, following up with a Drill Kick (Down air), and then jumping back on stage. Windy Hill Zone sees her air dodge past whatever Charizard's new special attack is, use up-tilt (reverse flip kick), and then up-smash (Hair handstands, and Shantae split kicks while spinning around). ZSS and Villager get in on the action at Boxing Ring, stunning Shantae only to get caught in Dance Combination (Her neutral special). After two uses (Input "up" and "sideways", that is), the lady suddenly uses another up-smash altogether (Flip Kick) while saying, "I don't think so!" Following that is her up-special, Storm Puff (Can be launched in any upward or sideways direction). Greninja's Water Shuriken and the Flash Bolt (One of her side specials) clash and cancel out, making Greninja run away with Shantae in hot pursuit. Luigi runs away from Hairmaker (Pretty much the same lassoing hair as before in condensed side smash), which misses; Luigi can then face her after her end lag and Fire Jump Punch her for a KO.

The percentage icons come up, revealing that Shantae has a pseudo-stance change gimmick called the Values System. Demonstrating this against Mario, Shantae uses Hairmaker, uses "sideways" DC once, and then uses...Shoulder Bash?! Apparently, the Alpha, Beta, and Gamma values (All three icons - side, up, and down - a bit above her portrait a la Mac's Power Meter) which change certain attacks altogether. Another little demo against Sonic and Pikachu shows different DC inputs result in different Value combinations. Shantae ends the demo by pounding both of them with PikeBall (Down Smash Γ, by the by).

Cue Daitoryo and Shantae's Final Smashes; Daitoryo nets himself Ame-Shikou, while Shantae gets some sort of mysterious Guardian Genie-like form.

After the Smash Bros. logo is a stinger showing vanilla Samus picking up Vanishing Creme and getting chased by Shantae, Daitoryo, and Yoshi.

Last edited:

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Ok I'll give it a try...

First we see the 'Smash Bros. Slash' and then we see a lot of Pokéballs flying to the sky, then freeing a lot of Pokémon when they touch the ground.
One of the Pokémon is Pikachu, next to Charizard and then we see the message 'CHARIZARD FIRES IT UP!', after that he goes flying to the air and we see Mario, Link, Olimar and Samus who then attack Charizard at sight.
We then see a shadowy upside down skinny silhoutte watching them in a dark place, preparing an spheric attack with its hands.
Just at the moment Mario and Charizard are about to clash their attacks we see a Shadow Ball getting thrown at them.
We then finally see the shadowy figure standing in the branch of a tree, and when he turns around the message we see 'MEWTWO STRIKES BACK!'.
*Gameplay scenes here*

War Anvil

Smash Lord
NNID
BattlingIronItem
3DS FC
2208-4585-5395
Switch FC
SW-5940-1276-1225
Ok I'll give it a try...

First we see the 'Smash Bros. Slash' and then we see a lot of Pokéballs flying to the sky, then freeing a lot of Pokémon when they touch the ground.
One of the Pokémon is Pikachu, next to Charizard and then we see the message 'CHARIZARD FIRES IT UP!', after that he goes flying to the air and we see Mario, Link, Olimar and Samus who then attack Charizard at sight.
We then see a shadowy upside down skinny silhoutte watching them in a dark place, preparing an spheric attack with its hands.
Just at the moment Mario and Charizard are about to clash their attacks we see a Shadow Ball getting thrown at them.
We then finally see the shadowy figure standing in the branch of a tree, and when he turns around the message we see 'MEWTWO STRIKES BACK!'.
*Gameplay scenes here*
Nice try, Henry. The same thign happened, except Greninja was revealed instead of Mewtwo. :V

HenryZusa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
HENRYZUSA
3DS FC
2793-0702-9089
Nice try, Henry. The same thign happened, except Greninja was revealed instead of Mewtwo. :V
Yeah I know. Don't get me wrong, I love Greninja being included, but I can't stop thinking that trailer would've been the perfect chance to reveal Mewtwo's return (In case he's returing of course).

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
The trailer begins with Pit, Meta Knight, and Samus standing on the deck of the Halberd as it flies towards a massive cloud of darkness.

As the ship closes in a pair of glowing eyes are seen along with some laughter.

Medusa steps out of the cloud and points her staff at the Halberd. (She's in her giant form)

"Why hello there Pit. I think it's time i end this once and for all. I'll even take out your friends here!"

MEDUSA SHADOWS IN! (We had "Zeroes In" as a entrance line. And i suck at this portion. lol)

A bright light appears in between Medusa and the Halberd. All the characters look to the left in the sky and see Palutena.

PALUTENA DESCENDS INTO BATTLE!

Cut to gameplay of Palutena and Medusa.

Smash Logo appears

Medusa and Palutena are now seen sitting on the deck of the Halberd in their human sized forms talking with Samus as Pit and Meta Knight are twitching on the floor behind them. :troll:

Last edited:

Gimj

Smash Journeyman
The Smash symbol cuts open with Mario, Link, Samus, Pikachu, and Kirby walking through a green field, which is later shown to be surrounded by vast rocky mountainous earth by the camera panning out. After zooming back in closer to the group of Nintendo stars, it seems as though they are searching for something in the region from the way they look around and put their hands over their eyes to block the sun's rays.

The camera puts all the stars in the shot equally, side by side, walking towards the camera. However, it is soon realized that Samus is walking slower and slower until she is blocked out of the shot from all the other Nintendo stars. Suddenly, you hear a familiar sound that seems to escalate in intensity. Mario, Link, Pikachu, and Kirby turn around, and the camera snaps to the visor of an expressionless Samus whos emitting a mysterious glow. The camera then pans out a little more to reveal her charging her Charge Shot at them. The characters get wide eyed and prepare for impact. BOOM, she fires at them and the shot blocks out all vision in the camera with it's big spherical brilliance.

It is soon realized that Mario took the blunt of the shot in an attempt to reflect it, and he goes flying and plummets into a dark cave. The rest of the stars get ready to fight Samus, who now looks a bit confused. Mario rubs his head only to feel his hat gone. He looks around and realizes he's in front of a body of water in a cave and spots his hat near the water's edge. He walks over to it and kneels down to grab it and gets startled by the fact it moves away from him. Confused, he tries to grab it again and it moves again, further. He then runs and Mario 64 Dives at it, only to miss again. He stands up again to realize the hat floating behind him, almost staring him down. Inexplicably, it drops. The camera, above and behind him, shows Mario slowly treading over to it. He watches it on the ground for a bit, then quickly snatches it with an accomplished look and fixes it rightfully on his head. The camera slides downward to meet Mario at his eye level. Mario turns around and looks at the camera with a frightened expression and is levitated into midair, his feet kicking in helplessness.

The sound of a charging charged shot brightens the cavern, emitting from the leftside of the camera view with Mario looking in that direction while still facing the camera. Mario finally drops to the ground but catches himself with a kneeling position and gives a fierce glare upward. The Nintendo stars come in from the left and join in behind Mario, in battle stances.

"Ha ha ha ha ha"

Finally, the camera quickly flips around to reveal none other than the most powerful Pokemon, Mewtwo, in his signature pose.

MEWTWO RETURNS!

*Cut to gameplay footage*

(SHORT VERSION ENDS HERE)

I took liberty to make it longer because I feel a reveal of this level of desire would be longer than "normal" reveals.

The camera quickly zooms outward to prepare for the battle. After a brief stare-down, the Nintendo stars charge at the Pokemon. Unfazed, Mewtwo simply stands there watching the group run towards him. Mario is ahead of the gang, thus the camera focuses in on him. Mario jumps once, twice, then three times, flipping like the acrobatic plumber he is, and crashes down on Mewtwo with a powerfully momentous punch(F-air). Cut to slow-mo: Mewtwo still stands there, staring at the mid-air Mario who's fist is in his energy-protected face. Mewtwo's stonewall expression quickly turns to anger(exit slow-mo) and he instantly disappears. He reappears in front of Kirby, who reacts surprisingly fast, but fast is not fast enough apparently and Mewtwo avoids it then gets ready to strike. Incredibly, he changes his mind in the same instance and psy-grabs Kirby by raising his hand at him. Mewtwo then quickly looks behind him(towards the camera), causing Kirby to be thrown in that direction. The camera turns to reveal Samus ready to fire at Mewtwo, who quickly cancels it to dodge the incoming Pink Meteorite. Mewtwo instantly teleports again to Samus, who's still in the process of dodging, and knocks her in the opposite direction with a wave of his hand.

"PIKAA!"

A giant bolt of lightning zaps Mewtwo who barely blocks it with an energy-sphere. Pikachu uses a barrage of Quick Attacks combined with Thunderbolts to attack the Mewtwo, who teleports with equal speed, moving the battle across the entire cavern. Finally, (facing the camera)Pikachu stops and starts up his Volt Tackle and charges with great speed. Pikachu's face turns to fright while the light in front of him turns a dark purple. Pikachu tries to move out of the way to avoid impending danger but is launched away by a Shadow Ball. Camera snaps to face Mewtwo floating in midair as he surveys the cave. The buzzing sound of an arrow is heard and almost instantly an arrow darts in front of Mewtwo's face only to be halted in that same second. Link steps out of the shadows of the cave. Mewtwo growls in aggravation and teleports to the Hyrulian Warrior. Mewtwo soon realizes Link was prepared with a soon-detonating bomb and is blasted away. In an enraged frenzy, Mewtwo teleports and strikes Link with a Shadow Claw, only to be blocked. In another split-second, Mewtwo teleports behind Link with another Shadow Claw ready, only to be beaten to the punch with an incoming Master Sword. Mewtwo teleports again to avoid the strike while also preparing for another Shadow Claw, which is also blocked. Unrelenting, Mewtwo "teleport-Claw"s Link again and again, equaled with startlingly fast swordplay, barely escaping the slices each time. Mewtwo teleports in front of Link, standing on the ground staring at him. Mewtwo smirks and psy-grabs him, and repeatedly lifts him off the ground to slam him into the ground, wall, and ceiling over and over. Mewtwo's wrath is stopped by a series of Fireballs and ended by the kick of Mario. Mewtwo slides back and catches his fall while he continues to slide away from the force of the impact. Mewtwo levitates, his eyes glow, and the entire background of the cave is filled with a purple glow sprinkled with lines of pink.

Fade to black.

Last edited:

ChaosKiwi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosKiwi
We see Toon Link and Fox, fighting on the Spirit Train. Fox is in the caboose, while Toon Link stands in front of his buddy Alfonzo, sword drawn. Fox fires a few shots from his blaster while running towards his foe, which are deflected by the Master Sword, Toon Link also running to meet his adversary. The two clash, Toon Link's sword to Fox's powerful roundhouse kick, rocking the train.

We cut away to a cliff. A mysterious figure, seen only from behind, looks down at the distant train, laser shots and explosions trailing behind it. He crosses his arms, then walks off. The sound of an engine revving is heard, before we cut back to the fight in progress.

Fox delivers a swift punch to Toon Link, who blocks it, causing Fox to reel back and shake out his hand. He retreats back to the caboose, and Toon Link fires an arrow. Fox blocks with his reflector, bouncing the arrow harmlessly into the floor. Toon Link rushes at his foe, when a sudden, mysterious noise stops him in his tracks. The two look out, behind the train, to see a large cloud of dust following them. The look closer, and we zoom to see something leading the cloud. A motorcycle.

The bike quickly catches up, and the mysterious rider jumps from it into the caboose, delivering a swift kick to Fox, knocking him off the train. He dusts off his jacket, then gives the camera a thumbs up.

MACH RIDER
RIDES IN!

What follows is a solid thirty seconds of Mach Rider kicking all kinds of ass in gameplay footage, followed by a cut back to the trailer. He backflips off the caboose and onto his Mach Bike, firing the ride's machine guns at the train and the camera. Smash cut to logo.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
I was feeling creative, so I decided to make a short storyboard for a Clavat reveal trailer.

It's ok we all have out there character suggestions/wishes. Although may I ask who is De Mile?
He was the main character of a GBA rpg called Tomato Adventure. It's JP-only.

Last edited:

allison

She who makes bad posts
NNID
crazyal02
3DS FC
0216-1055-4584
Alright, a lot of people have done one for these characters but my idea is better

The usual "smash slash" is shown. It's the Boxing Ring stage at night, and Little Mac appears to be challenging the fighters to try and beat him at boxing. Cue a montage of various characters failing to beat him. Then, the ceiling quickly cracks. A fireball crashes down, causing a huge explosion. Little Mac escapes just in time, and returns to see that the Ring is decimated! A hard-to-make-out figure leaps out of the wreckage. Captain Falcon punches in! Cue the usual gameplay montage. However, the infamous Falcon Punch is suspiciously absent. Cut back to the wreckage. Mac and the fighters are teaming up against Falcon! He shouts, "Come on! BLUE FALCON!", and snaps his fingers. The Blue Falcon appears, and he jumps in. As it's starting to fly upward, Samus hooks onto it with her Grapple Beam! She uses it to fling herself upward, and fires a well-aimed Super Missle at the hovercraft's engines while 1000 feet above the ground. She lands on the ground a moment later, and the Blue Falcon explodes spectacularly. But Captain Falcon isn't done yet! He performs his signature Falcon Punch. The fire from the explosion around him fuels the punch, and it ends up with Falcon crashing down like a huge meteor. Cut to an over-the-shoulder shot of Falcon, looking at the terrified fighters below. Suddenly, with a whoosh, he... disappears? Cut to a wide shot, and his fire can be seen careening to the right, before being extinguished. Cut to the ground. Fighters look about in confusion. Suddenly, he's slammed into the ground by an unseen force. The fighters look up, and...

Ridley swoops in! He starts shooting fireballs, grabbing opponents, and causing general mayhem. Cue gameplay footage. Gameplay footage finishes with his Final Smash, Meta Ridley. He charges up a huge fireball and fires it at Samus!

Smash cut to logo.

Last edited:

κomıc

Highly Offensive
NNID
komicturtle
PAC-MAN Reveal

Trailer opens up within an arcade. The camera pans closer towards a cabinet where we can see 8-bit versions of Mario, Samus, Kirby and Megaman fighting on an 8-bit rendered battlefield. Mario inevitably wins the match and suddenly, "Warning! Challenger Approaching!" shows up on screen.

The stage is switched over to the generic Pac-Man Maze as the start up sound of Pac-man plays. Mario and Pac-Man are summoned into battle but Pac-man decides to turn back around and eat pellets instead of fight. Mario shoots fireballs but misses his target and is caught by surprise by Blinky sending him rocketing into the side of the screen. Pac-Man breezes through the maze, eating a Power Pellet and making his way towards Mario, eventually biting into him. The screen of the arcade cabinet blinks momentarily as the 3D model of Pac-Man is revealed with the splash slogan "Pac-Man Chomps into Battle!" and thus the montage of Pac-Man begins.

It is then revealed that his Final Smash is his classic arcade form (albeit large) where he is able to maneuver the stage in only 4 directions; instantly KO'ing anyone caught in his bite.

As the trailer ends, we see Pac-Man pull out two familiar swords, performing the "Demon Fang" attack, a signature move of Lloyd Irving.

IronFish

Smash Ace
We see the usual Smash trailer intro...
Pit is seen flying through the clouds doing recon or something, then he spies Mario, and Link, and Lucario defending themselves from underworld enemies(ones shown in smash run) on one of the surface in a field .
Pit dives into the fray as a remix of the KIU boss theme 1 stars playing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2S2h24xuZI
A dramatic fight scene begins of the fighters fighting the underworld army.
During part of guitar solo of the song we see a closeup (like Greninja Trailer) of a silhouette of tall female figure in the background in some ruins loading some guns while observing Pit.
After about 30 seconds the fighters emerge victorious, with Pit looking particularly happy.
He says goodbye, and is beginning fly off with Mario tipping his cap, Link nodding his head with respect, and Lucario bowing (all at the same time)
As he is about to take off when an incantation is heard, as Pit is grabbed by large hand made from dark energy appearing out of a Portal.
Pit is startled then in hit with an attack from behind him, and that sends him into the other fighters who are equally surprised. Then the Music changes
The music changes to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA
We then see the person who attacked everybody, as she does a pose with her guns while smiling, as we then see:

Bayonetta blasts though the competition (Idk)

She is in her Bayonetta 2 version. We see her laugh and walk off nonchalantly leaving everyone in a pile.
It then cuts to clips of her in combat, showing off moves like witch time that's a counter move that slows down the opponent briefly if successful
one clip shows he using her minor "summons" from the game as one of her specials, while another shows her shooting at Pit with her guns.
We see a glimpse of a Bayonetta stage in one of the shots with Bayonetta using one of her infernal demons as her final smash (her cloths stay on).

and... cue the logos!
(this was a bad one sorry)

Last edited:
Pac-Man (I don't support him, but came up with a really good idea)

The trailer is disguised as a developer interview. Sakurai is in the development office talking about the game. As he walks down, he notices a developer doing something strange on his computer. The camera zooms in on it. Mario, Sonic, and Mega Man are standing still. Suddenly, Pac-Man rushes in and attacks.

"Pac-Man (insert something here)"

All the Namco Bandai reps start cheering, and then we see gameplay footage.

Thoughts?

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
Posted this in the K. Rool support thread:

It would start out without the Smash Bros logo in the beginning.

It would start underwater on the sea floor; you can see various enemies and characters from different games as the camera slowly pans up through the water. The enemies would be (just some that I think would be cool): Kyogre (you could see the red markings glow in the blackness in the distance), Goldeen, Staryu, Cheep Cheeps, Bloopers, Urchins, Blippers, Skulteras, Ankos, Shell Blades, Octoroks, and maybe a stream of air bubbles from Sonic (? Thought it might be a cool reference). Once the camera gets above the water, we see that the surface of the water looks like Wind Water style water as The Great Sea theme starts playing. We then see Toon Link sailing a Pirate Ship (the Brawl stage one).The camera swings over to DK and Diddy in the crows nest. DK is holding on to the mast one handed looking off into the distance while Diddy is eating a banana, playing on DK's shoulder. Then the camera swings down to Greninja, standing in the same position as he was in his trailer, on the back end of the ship; facing the water with it's eyes closed. We head back to DK looking at a black fog sitting on the water. Then suddenly, a bunch of tiny spaceships swarm out of it into the sky. Two Arwings blast through the swarm, firing lasers all over the place. The Area 6 arrangement from the Smash Direct starts playing. Zoom in on Fox piloting one of the Arwings.

Fox: "Watch your six!"
Zoom in on the other Arwing:

"Yeah, I got it"
Falco Soars In

They start Barrell Rolling and they fire two simultaneous Smart Bombs, wiping out the swarm. The camera then pans over to a large black silhouette on a different ship. You can see the whole previous scene unfolding in the distance. Something very crocodile like in shape rolls over what appears to be a small cannon as the large silhouette laughs a very crazy, maniacal sounding laugh. The cannon is fired and the camera follows the cannonball until right before it hits the Arwings where it quickly zooms out *cut music*. Fox and Falco quickly eject in the brink of time. A huge explosion is seen, smashing and rocking the water and rattling the two ships. The two spacies land on the ship. Everyone (except for Greninja who we quickly get a close up of) looks towards the ships direction. The cloud of dark smoke is starting to quickly grow closer and surrounding our ship. Wooden planks suddenly start slamming down onto the ship. Suddenly, Kremlings, green, red, and blue, some wielding swords, jump on. DK gives a bit of a laugh while Diddy tosses his peel on the deck (which gets a slow zoom for a second or two). Then the montage: *cue Jungle Japes music*

DK uses his side special to slam a Kremling into the deck, and as it tries to poke it's head up and reach out, DK grabs another and uses his down throw, slamming one Kremling into the other.

Diddy swings a few strong punches, and then uses his side special to grapple onto a Kremling who he manages to repeatedly punch, causing it to become dizzy.

Toon Link throws a boomerang off screen in one direction. Then does his rolling strike from Wind Waker on a sword-wielding Kremling. We get a close up of Toon Link as he smiles as if to say "Oh" and bends down to pick up a Rupee. While he does this, he is unaware of his boomerang coming back and hitting another Kremling sneaking up on him, knocking the boomerang down onto the deck and the Kremling falling over.

The spacies share a gameplay segment where they are both attacking Kremlings (who let's say will appear as stage hazards on K. Rool's stage). This showcases both the gameplay speed and hitstun very well as the two spacies are doing very quick, Melee/PM like combos (only way I could think of describing it); and also Falco's new move set and how different it is from that of Fox this time around. Ends off with a CG of Falco throwing a Kremling up off the side of the ship, with both spacies unloading it with layers while it's airborne.

Greninja is still standing there, silent and unnoticed.

Then a huge plank lands in the front of the ship. What is standing there is shrouded in the black cloud. Though a faint silhouette is barely visible.. A quick glance to Greninja shows it starting to make the hand gesture it did in it's trailer. A cannonball is then shot out from the silhouette at DK who is just turning around *cue slow motion* and sees it with wide eyes at the second before it hits.

Suddenly, Greninja whips around and throws a Water Shuriken which slices the cannonball in half. Everyone turns towards the silhouette. The smoke clears as the camera from the back of the ship shoots straight ahead to see K. Rool, Blunderbuss on his shoulder, looking at the camera. He gives a quick laugh before:

King K. Rool Plunders the Battle

As K. Rool takes a step forward and in a very comedic manner he slips on the banana peel from earlier.
*Then cuts to gameplay footage*
**cue a new arrangement of Battle for Storm Hill**

K. Rool slams down onto the stage, beginning gameplay on a new stage, Gankplank Galleon.This mainly showcases:

[Information about character below, skip to the :substitute: to end off trailer]

Neutral Special: Blunderbuss which can fire in 8 directions, has a slight explosion effect, and when shot from above, causes a meteor effect.

Up Special: Jetpack (the one that K. Roolenstein uses), essentially works like R.O.B.'s recovery.

Side Special: Krown Boomerang which when in the air, acts essentially like Toon Link's boomerang, but also can snatch items and bring them back to K. Rool. But when on the ground, can not only grab items, but also opponents, popping them up when they return.

Down Special: Ground Krash, which causes K. Rool to jump in the air for a sec and then slam down with his fists, burying whoever is hit. Is a meteor when in the air.

Standard Jab: Kritter Krunch, a three stage jab where K. Rool pulls out a Kritter by the tail, and it chomps 3 times in front of him, with the third starting what would have been an infinite jab. It ends with one large chomp.

Other attacks are also shown. A large component of his play style is that he is very powerful and can jump very high, but is also very heavy, meaning that he falls much faster. He also is one of the slowest characters in the game.

The trailer could also showcase some of his alts (Pharoah K. Rool (Mario Sluggers), K. Roolenstein, Kaptain K. Rool).

:substitute:

*music is at the climax at the end of the song, before the loop* The trailer ends off with CG showing a Smash Ball floating on the Pirate Ship stage. As DK is about to snatch it out of the air, a cannonball smashes through it, granting the Final Smash to K. Rool. As the song ends, K . Rool, with the Smash Ball effect, snaps his fingers, showing a bunch of ships with cannons sail up to the side of the Pirate Ship stage. He chuckles, as the camera quickly zooms in on him as it cuts to the titles.

(Sorry bout the long post)

The Curious Volnutt

Smash Journeyman
NNID
theOmni1337
Sakurai is working at his desk, but then in the blink of an eye he is vaporized.
The camera swivels around to show the fiend that slayed Sakurai, we see a familiar face behind glowing red eyes:

Sxips

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Dark_Dino
Switch FC
SW-8329-8819-7281
We see Mario, Pikachu, Link, and DK fighting on Jungle Japes. As they brawl they hear yelling inside the cabin. We see a mysterious figure burst through the door in anger. "DONKEY KONG!" It yells. CRANKY KONG takes it to fridge! is his trailer quote. Before any gameplay footage Cranky Kong scolds DK for fighting on his property. " Donkey Kong how many times do I have to tell you to stop making noise when I'm working on my potions!" Mario and the others fighters are confused and quietly make their way out of the stage. DK is embarrassed by all of this. Cranky Kong then says "Besides this is how a real video game star should fight!" Cranky then persues the other fighters. Gameplay footage shows Cranky using his cane and him using potions that he made for the kongs in DK64.

Ravioko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RaviokoTheCat
3DS FC
1263-8771-0336
Switch FC
SW-0032-6272-2452
I'm well aware this character will never be in, but I always thought he'd fit in Smash Bros.

The trailer starts in a comic book styled city, with Mega Man, Mario, and Captain Falcon (if he's announced) fighting. This goes on for a little while, and in the background we can see a man cooking at a hamburger stand.
The camera zooms out slightly, and we see that MM/Mario/C.Falcon are fighting in the middle of a street, and a shadowy boot steps into shot, followed by a light, cocky chuckle.
All of a sudden, the camera goes back to the three fighters, who lunge at each other, only to begin moving in slow motion (like the Mario VS Charizard segment in the direct)
We seeour newcomer walking at a casual pace, his pink scarf/cape flowing in the wind and obstructing our view of him.
He walks through the crowd of suspended fighters, and makes his way to the hamburger stand, where he grabs a burger and a shake. As the camera zooms out, we hear "Mmm, yummy!", and see -

Viewtiful Joe effects the battle!

He strickes his iconic, tongue-out pose, and we get some gameplay showing off his "Slow", "Mach Speed", "Zoom", "Shocking Pinks" and "Voomerangs" amongst other moves.
Then we get back to the CGI, where we see Joe happily eating his meal, the other fighters still suspended in the air behind him. But the screen flashes white, before taking on a grainy, old movie appearance, and Joe reverts to his street clothes appearance, his opponents now glaring angrily at him. They lunge, and we're given the "Super Smash Brothers for Wii U/3DS" screen.

....*sigh* I really do think VJ fits better in Smash then he does in Marvel VS Capcom...not only because of his moveset but because of how he was one of the Capcom Five on the Gamecube.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
I decide to revive this thread with another trailer!
We begin with Mario jumping over some Goombas and Koopas before zooming in in slow motion on him. Then is Luigi Green Missiling into a Boo and zooming in the exact same manner. Peach throwing turnips with the zoom, Bowser breathing fire, and Rosalina tending to a Luma. We then hear the 8-bit jumping sound of Mario and an 8-bit barrel. The figure then jumps over the barrel, before turning around:
Jumpman Barrels in!
cue generic gameplay as I freak out in happiness!

the smash nerd

Smash Ace
NNID
Nick.s3dsWiFi2
3DS FC
0344-9996-3724
It would start out with the Smash Bros in the beginning.
We see :4mario::4tlink::4dk:and:4greninja:The camera Zooms in on Fox piloting one of the Arwings,
:4fox:Watch your six!"
:falco:
Yeah, I got it" Falco Soars In!
All of a sudden, the camera goes back to the three fighters and a bunch of Kremlings, green, red, and blue, some wielding swords,
DK uses his side special to slam a Kremling into the deck, and as it tries to poke it's head up and reach out, DK grabs another and uses his down throw, slamming one Kremling into the other. Diddy swings a few strong punches, and then uses his side special to grapple onto a Kremling who he manages to repeatedly punch it,
Toon Link throws a boomerang off screen in one direction. Then does his rolling strike from Wind Waker on a sword-wielding Kremling. We get a close up of Toon Link as he smiles as if to say "Oh" and bends down to pick up a Rupee. While he does this, he is unaware of his boomerang coming back and hitting another Kremling sneaking up on him, knocking the boomerang down onto the deck and the Kremling falling over.
:4fox:and:falco:are both attacking Kremlings. This showcases both the gameplay speed and hitstun very well as the two spacies are doing very quick, Melee/PM like combos (only way I could think of describing it); and also Falco's new move set and how different it is from that of Fox this time around. Ends off with a CG of Falco throwing a Kremling up off the side of the ship, with both spacies unloading it with layers while it's airborne.
Greninja is still standing there, silent and unnoticed.Then a huge plank lands in the front of the ship. What is standing there is shrouded in the black cloud. Though a faint silhouette is barely visible.. A quick glance to Greninja shows it starting to make the hand gesture it did in it's trailer. A cannonball is then shot out from the silhouette at DK who is just turning around *cue slow motion* and sees it with wide eyes at the second before it hits
Suddenly, Greninja whips around and throws a Water Shuriken which slices the cannonball in half. Everyone turns towards the silhouette. The smoke clears as the camera from the back of the ship shoots straight ahead to see K. Rool, Blunderbuss on his shoulder, looking at the camera. He gives a quick laugh before:King K. Rool Plunders the Battle As K. Rool takes a step forward and in a very comedic manner he slips on the banana peel from earlier.
*Then cuts to gameplay footage*
cue Battle for Storm Hill Form Donkey Kong Jungle Beat
music is at the climax at the end of the song, before the loop* The trailer ends off with CG showing a Smash Ball floating on the Pirate Ship stage. As DK is about to snatch it out of the air, a cannonball smashes through it, granting the Final Smash to K. Rool. As the song ends, K . Rool, with the Smash Ball effect, snaps his fingers, showing a bunch of ships with cannons sail up to the side of the Pirate Ship stage. He chuckles, as the camera quickly zooms in on him as it cuts to the titles.
2014 Nintendo
Original Game: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.
Characters: © Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc. / Pokémon. / Creatures Inc. / GAME FREAK inc. / INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS / SEGA / CAPCOM CO., LTD. / BANDAI NAMCO Games Inc.

Last edited:

bigbro2233

Smash Journeyman
In a cave, Sonic and Meta Knight are fighting, with Meta Knight having the upper hand, flying around. Suddenly a noise is heard as Jigglypuff rolls at super fast speeds towards Sonic. Sonic tries to Spin Dash into Jigglypuff, but it knocks Sonic right out of the way. Meta Knight raises his sword at Jigglypuff, and they dash towards each other.

-Gameplay footage of Meta Knight and Jigglypuff here, Meta Knight commentary-

Samus and Mario run into the cave to find Jigglypuff and a defeated Meta Knight. Meanwhile, a faded Pokemon X/Y Kanto Legendary theme starts to play. Suddenly a blue beam of energy smacks into Jigglypuff and she flies out of the cave. When the main part of the song starts, Mewtwo floats down from the ceiling of the cave, eyes glowing blue and his arms crossed.

Mewtwo Strikes Back!

-Gameplay footage of Mewtwo here, his Final Smash is revealed-

Samus and Mewtwo are charging their Energy Beam and Shadow Ball respectively, but they hear a roar from down in the cave. They run down the investigate the noise, and after they are off-screen, a large figure dashes in front of the camera, blocked by shadows (Ridley).

-Trailer ends here-

What do you think?

TerminalMontage

Smash Ace
NNID
TerminalMontage
After the Smash insignia burns through a black screen we're brought right into the action by an explosion in a jungle (on a bright moonlit night) that sends Samus and DK onto a raft going down some rapids.

The duo are fending off Kremlings of every sort that are jumping out of the trees and onto the raft, then the camera turns around to reveal the Gangplank Galleon cannons shooting at our heroes. We see another shot of our heroes fighting the hordes but through the lens of a telescope, that when lowered, reveals King K. Rool, with the subtitle: King K. Rool Sets Sail!

DK and Samus catch a break right before a creature from the shadows emerges from the trees and grabs onto their raft. We see a closeup shot of the beast's glowing eyes before it lets out a monstrous roar and a quick zoomout to reveal our heroes beholding Ridley and all his magnificence. Along with the subtitle: Ridley has come to finish the job!

The chaotic fight intensifies as DK and Samus try to dodge all of Ridley's attacks as they near the end of the rapids and approach K. Rool's ship. Finally, a damaged Samus blasts Ridley towards the shore, where he and K. Rool stand side by side, ready to continue the battle.

Cut to gameplay footage showing off our 2 great villains in combat.

Then the cutscene picks up where it left off, but before the villains attack our weakened heroes, a beam of light appears out of the clouds and onto a specific part of debris on the shore. The four fighters look on in amazement then we see Geno's silhouette emerge in the light. We see his face, then his name and a subtitle: Geno Blasts the competition! We see a quick preview of his attacks, and the trailer ends, introducing 3 newcomers to one up the Robin/Lucina reveal.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
After the Smash insignia burns through a black screen we're brought right into the action by an explosion in a jungle (on a bright moonlit night) that sends Samus and DK onto a raft going down some rapids.

The duo are fending off Kremlings of every sort that are jumping out of the trees and onto the raft, then the camera turns around to reveal the Gangplank Galleon cannons shooting at our heroes. We see another shot of our heroes fighting the hordes but through the lens of a telescope, that when lowered, reveals King K. Rool, with the subtitle: King K. Rool Sets Sail!

DK and Samus catch a break right before a creature from the shadows emerges from the trees and grabs onto their raft. We see a closeup shot of the beast's glowing eyes before it lets out a monstrous roar and a quick zoomout to reveal our heroes beholding Ridley and all his magnificence. Along with the subtitle: Ridley has come to finish the job!

The chaotic fight intensifies as DK and Samus try to dodge all of Ridley's attacks as they near the end of the rapids and approach K. Rool's ship. Finally, a damaged Samus blasts Ridley towards the shore, where he and K. Rool stand side by side, ready to continue the battle.

Cut to gameplay footage showing off our 2 great villains in combat.

Then the cutscene picks up where it left off, but before the villains attack our weakened heroes, a beam of light appears out of the clouds and onto a specific part of debris on the shore. The four fighters look on in amazement then we see Geno's silhouette emerge in the light. We see his face, then his name and a subtitle: Geno Blasts the competition! We see a quick preview of his attacks, and the trailer ends, introducing 3 newcomers to one up the Robin/Lucina reveal.
You actually made a trailer that would make me not hate the inclusion of Geno, good job!

Morbi

Scavenger
We, as the audience, witness the vast emptiness of space plagued by a plethora of stars; the camera pans in on a beautiful nebula. As our field of view increases, the Great Fox becomes overt... we can spot something in the distance, past the glowing illumination. It is seemingly eerily and stagnant; however, it becomes increasingly apparent that it is coming closer. An incoming transmission indication appears on screen: "Can't let you do that, Star Fox."

*trailer ends* :troll:

Top Bottom