• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post your character reveal trailer!

TheSmasher916

Smash Journeyman
I literary was about to post something almost exactly the same for geno. Weird that we had such a similar moveset. Anyway great idea!
That is pretty weird, I guess you can only pull so much from SMRPG for a Geno moveset. And thanks! It's a shame that most of these awesome trailer ideas won't end up happening, but I guess the best we can do is dream.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
That is pretty weird, I guess you can only pull so much from SMRPG for a Geno moveset. And thanks! It's a shame that most of these awesome trailer ideas won't end up happening, but I guess the best we can do is dream.
Indeed, mario rpg is my favorite, and i agree all the trailer ideas here would be amazing to see.

Reader

Smash Apprentice
Link and Zelda are heading to the deepest parts of the Hyrule castle to restore the power of the master sword.
Zelda: "Link, we have to do this. Otherwise Hyrule will meet a terrible fate..."
Link and Zelda go to the final room. Link puts his sword into the pedestal. Suddenly Zelda screams behind Link.
Link: "Hiyaah!" Link turns around and sees that Zelda has been turned into a stone. You can sense the fear in her eyes. Behind Link you can see a silhouette of a winged eyeball-monster transforming into a human. The human's eerie laugh echoes in the room. Link will turn around and:

Vaati: The wind mage awaken!
After this, gameplay of Vaati will be shown and everyone becomes happy!

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I had this idea for a trailer but it has a requirement. All playable characters need to have been announced, with the exception of two.

-------------------------------------

The trailer starts by showing dozens upon dozens of Nintendo characters lined up at the start of an obstacle course, ready to compete. In the distance a hill with a plateau can be seen, the camera zooms in on the hill showing a huge double door atop the hill. (It's standing on it's own not connected to anything) There is a sign floating above the door that reads "Smash Bros 4 Roster" and another sign to the side of the door that reads "Door opening in: 15:00 minutes".

We return to the starting line where a klaxon fires. At this point we see various clips of characters (confirmed or otherwise) trying to complete the course. We see Mario platforming with ease, Peach rescuing Toad from a Piranha (from Sonic series), Pokemon Trainer riding on Charizard, Waluigi being chased by a chain chomp, Samus navigating tight spaces with her morph ball and various other scenes. All the while the clock ticks down.

At this point we see a flurry of known playable characters cross the finish line (nearly all of them) and start waiting atop the plateau. We see Bowser laugh, Diddy dancing in front of Donkey, Pokemon Trainer petting Charizard and feeding him a poffin/amie macaroon among other character interactions.

During the above scene the timer hits "2:00 minutes". After the above scene we see Luigi struggling past the finish line, resting his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. In this same scene we see a distant (ant-like, not THAT small but you get the idea) view of the other struggling competitors. We see a blue haired girl use magic on a puddle.

Next we see Peach gliding over the finish line with her umbrella, she lands at the plateau edge where Rosalina is standing and they smile at each other. In the same scene we see another ant-like view of the failing competitors. We see a blonde boy knocking a stump over using magic.

After this point a devious laugh makes the characters stand to attention. Mewtwo appears from below the side of the hill levitated by his Psychic powers. We get an introduction like "Mewtwo Returns!", along with a short scene of his gameplay. Afterwards while he levitates in the air we can still see an ant sized view of the failing competitors. We see a red haired boy moving a pole with magic.

At this point the timer hits 0. The doors open and the majority of characters scramble through. A new timer appears that reads "1:00" and starts counting down. Kirby, Peach and King Dedede are the only characters who remain. We cut to King Dedede looking cocky, he waltzes towards the door with his eyes closed, misses and walks off the side of the hilltop. Cue frenzied puffing and huffing to get back up, followed by him haphazardly crawling towards the door before falling in.

Meanwhile Peach is over at the finish line, Kirby is waiting for her at the door. (Mario clearly has his priorities straight) Peach looks at the chaotic scrambling occurring below in the obstacle course and sighs. She walks towards the door and enters. Kirby follows her through the door and moves to follow the group, but then he stops and looks back at the door. (which has started to creak closed) We hear a faint (but possibly recognisable) sound, Kirby looks confused, we hear the sound again now clearer and louder. Kirby walks back to the door. We hear the sound again but this time it's clear and undeniable. The door is almost closed at this point, but then a glowing white hand shoves through holding the door open. Kirby jumps back in surprise.

The door swings open and a figure launches themselves through the door, which then closes with a thud. At this point a crowd of playable characters has formed around Kirby. The camera zooms towards the figure, it's......(have you guessed?)

ISAAC!

He gets an introduction quote and then we see some gameplay footage.

Finally we see a montage of children laughing with joy, people dancing, and gospel singers clapping and singing their praises.
Finally we see the smash Bros 4 logo, ending the trailer.

---------------------------------------

So that's it, maybe it's a little cheesy but I enjoyed making it and I think it would create so much hype. By the way, the sound I referred to at the end is the sound of psynergy being used, so fans of the series would already know what was happening at that point.

Also, the blue haired girl, blonde boy and red haired boy are Isaac's companions (Mia, Ivan and Garet) and it's a reference to how they help Isaac during a series of obstacle courses in the original golden sun by creating shortcuts (with their psynergy) while standing in the audience. (Regular people can't see their psynergy, so they get away with it)

Last edited:

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Hey there, everyone. So I think I've come up with something, but please keep in mind that this is about Lark, so please don't anyone get annoyed with me or anything I'm just naturally a Lark fan when it comes to Pilot Wings 64, so bear with me here.

The trailer itself would begin with the usual flaming Smash symbol as for any other newcomer, and the camera would begin to show us a sunny, clear blue sky shining over a pristine, shimmering ocean, the camera would then switch to the island of Lesson 3 as seen in Pilot Wings for SNES and the red biplane circling over it. After that the camera would zoom out from the island and then show us Wuhu Island from Pilot Wings Resort/Wii Sports (Resort) with the yellow airplane circling over that island. Then, we would see the camera panning over to a small island far off in the distance with what looks like 3 people flying over and around the island. Zoom in a lot closer, and we see Mario (I haven't decided whether he should use his Wing Cap from Super Mario 64 or one of his other power-ups to help him fly), Kirby (on his Warp Star), and Fox McCloud (in his Arwing), all simply enjoying a flight above Holiday Island from Pilot Wings 64,looking quite relaxed. However, the sky turns somewhat stormy, with the camera showing us something massive which seems to look like it is watching the Smashers from under the sea, and it appears to be none other than Mecha-Hawk (from 64) who later emerges from the sea and begins going on a rampage, attacking our heroes, who decide to fight back, but their attacks (even the Arwing's laser shots) aren't having any effect on him, and Mecha-Hawk begins to head in for the final strike, but something seems to strike the large mechanic monstrosity from the sky, with the camera pointing straight up, we see a silhouette of what appears to be someone in a Gyro-copter shooting at Mecha-Hawk with large missiles, all while yelling, "YAHOO!" (get an idea of who it is yet?) the attack on the cyborg continues with these weapons until he is completely damaged and falls apart, broken down into pieces. The person flying the copter is later seen landing it onto a nearby runway, at Mario, Kirby, and Fox all land on the ground as well and try to meet up with the person who saved them and Holiday Island. The Smashers find the mystery hero who then turns around to face the others and notice the pilot hero to look almost as small as Mario (if not smaller, not looking not be much older than 13-16 years of age.) The young boy then gives a thumbs-up to Mario and the others with the usual "newcomer text" showing up next to the boy, reading something along the lines of, "Lark Flies Into Battle!" (If anyone has anything better, please feel free to comment and tell me.) We then see gameplay of Lark's playstyle, which ends with the "Super Smash Bros for Wii U and Nintendo 3DS" logo and then cuts to him flying alongside the other veterans Smashers with his Gyro-copter and flying off into the distance with them as the trailer ends. (BTW, the music that plays is a medley of various Pilot Wings music from all 3 games in the series, unless if someone has a better idea, then I'm all ears for it.)

So that's my take on a Pilot Wings character (specifically Lark) being added to Sm4sh, I know it's a bit lengthy so please bear with me on this, all right? Also, all feedback and opinions will be welcomed, but please, nothing too harsh, okay? This took me almost an hour and 15-20 minutes to type, so I want to be proud of my work, all right? Thank you all very much, and again, any suggestions to my little trailer-story will be accepted. Again, thank you all very much for letting me get this out once and for all out of my system.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Here is my character reveal trailer. It would be in the Nintendo Direct before Mario Kart 8 is released.

----------------------------------------

Beginning Background Music

We see a small Toad sitting with someone, a book in his arms. The camera switches to the book, and shows Paper Mario. It seems as if the other is telling a story to the young Toad with purple stripes on his Mushroom cap. The young Toad pulls up a Bowser and Peach doll, as if Bowser had kidnapped her. He jumps from the seat, the Paper Mario book falling to the floor, and shows the Mario doll with the other two. He uses Bowser to knock Mario's doll down, and Bowser's roar is heard from the young Toad. He then smirks, turning back to the one who was reading him a story.

GENO WHIRLS IN!!!

The scene would then be Mario, Bowser, Peach, and Geno battling on various Mario stages. The other characters for the trailer for him to fight against would be Samus and Link, plus Luigi and Rosalina & Luma. The trailer would end with Geno, the spirit, leaving the doll's body and it shrinking back down to size. Then, Gaz, the purple Toad, would continue playing with his dolls.

The next game would be Mario Kart 8 in the Direct, showing that Nintendo has Mallow(Lightweight), Geno(Middleweight), and Smithy(Heavyweight) back from Square. They would be racing, and it would round out the MK8 character roster.

----------------------------------------

Realistic? Not at all. Hopefully, it will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Wario, Mario, Donkey Kong and Diddy are watching Kirby cook.
Mario tosses a 1-up mushroom, Donkey Kong and Diddy toss bananas and Wario tosses a garlic bulb while chef Kirby stirs a pot.

Suddenly

off screen someone throws something into the pot. Mario, DK, Diddy and Wario scream (WUAH! GUAH! EHEEEHEEE, WAAAAA!?) and Kirby is surprised. Kirby looks down into the pot to reveal an onion.

Kirby turns his head to reveal Shrek and Donkey brofisting

"GIT

OUTTA

MY

SWAMP!"

SHREK TAKES OGRE!

Last edited:

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
Wario, Mario, Donkey Kong and Diddy are watching Kirby cook.
Mario tosses a 1-up mushroom, Donkey Kong and Diddy toss bananas and Wario tosses a garlic bulb while chef Kirby stirs a pot.

Suddenly

off screen someone throws something into the pot. Mario, DK, Diddy and Wario scream (WUAH! GUAH! EHEEEHEEE, WAAAAA!?) and Kirby is surprised. Kirby looks down into the pot to reveal an onion.

Kirby turns his head to reveal Shrek and Donkey brofisting

"GIT

OUTTA

MY

SWAMP!"

SHREK TAKES OGRE!

The Miiverse rejoices.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh, I might as well have a go at this too.

I guess this could be one way I could see Professor Layton's reveal trailer panning out, it would basically do the same as the Rosalina and Villager Trailers did and make the audience think that it's actually a trailer for a new Professor Layton game. It would be animated like the animated cutscenes from the series.

It starts with Luke running into Layton's office and shows him a letter for a brand new case whilst a remix of The Curious Village main theme plays in the background.​

Professor! A new letter came in today, it seems to have a very curious looking seal attached to it.
Oh, let me have a look at it my boy.
What does it say, Professor?
My word, this isn't a letter for an ordinary case, this is actually an invitation. I guess I'd better head to it straight away.
Ooh can I come with you Professor?!
I'm afraid that it's far too dangerous for you my dear.
Yes Flora, you should stay here while the Professor and his trusty appre--
It's too dangerous for you too my boy!
W-What!?!
Layton grabs his trunk as he heads for the door.​
This is a case that involves a lot more violence than puzzles, it's for the best that you two both stay here out of harms way. How about you both solve some puzzles to pass the time? I'll call up Emmy to look after you two for now. I'll be back once it's all done, take care.
As Layton exits the University, he enters his Layton mobile and makes his leave whilst Luke and Flora wave him good luck.​
I hope the Professor will be alright.

Oh I'm sure he will, Flora. Don't you worry.

Afterwards, a fight between Mario, Sonic and Megaman is in progress at St.Mystere as the Laytonmobile makes a stop right among them. The three fighters jump out of the way as Layton steps out of his automobile, the Professor Layton theme plays then in the background.

Hello gentlemen, I do hope it isn't quite the puzzle to include one more challenger into the battle.

Professor Layton
Puzzles the competition!
Because if not, let's just say that "Every puzzle has an answer!"

Gameplay footage gets shown with Layton kicking everyone's butt as usual.

Afterwards he's shown happily drinking a cup of tea whilst Mario, Sonic and Megaman are on the ground knocked out as the trailer ends.

Houndstooth

Smash Ace
I went back and edited my Character Trailer reveal with music.

TORNADO BUS DRIVER

Smash Lord
The scene starts in a strange dark town. Mario,Link,Pikachu,Pit and Little Mac are walking down a road looking as if they are trying to find something

The scene changes to a large foot stomping on hoses.

The scene changes back to the smashers walking.

It then changes to the foot with even more feet joining it.

It cuts back back to the smashers , they begin to hear crashing sounds.

It cuts to the feet and they are getting faster and faster.

It cuts to the smashers and now the feet are right near them , one is about to land on them .. when then a strange flash dashes across the screen and cuts the foot off of the being it belongs to.

The camera zooms up to show a group titans lead by Annie starring down at the smashers and the being who made the zoom .. the being gets up... Cut in:

Eren Breaches In!

The titans charge and Eren leads the smashers in to battle with the charging titans. Cut in to Eren Game play.

It shows Eran using his maneuver gear to get on to the stage. he begins to beat up on Big smashers like Donkey Kong ,Bowser and Ridely. It is all on the wall maria stage.

He also fights some of the other characters such as Sonic, Peach,Kirby, Olimar, Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, Meta Knight, and Rosalena.

He is shown showcasing his melee attacks along side shulk and marth.

Finally,He performs several slash based attacks and then uses his titan form final smash. Eran then performs several attacks and jumps up before jumping down and doing a" Bad ass pose ".

The scene cuts to the Nintendo Wii U/3DS logo. The scene then cuts to a group of beat up titans with a snarling Annie stareing down Eran . It then shows all the other confirmed smashers who then jump with Eran at Annie and the scene turns black.

It then cuts to a very very short game play segment that shows Eran facing the colossal titan on wall maria and getting baldly beat up ... untill a three man team of Levi , Mikasa and Armin rush in and stand beside Eran leaveing the fans to wonder what there role in the game is before the screen fades back to black.

Last edited:

Croco

Smash Lord
Hands are shown putting out a recently freshly baked pie in a window.
A white tile counter top is shown with cooking ingredients..camera scrolls with a closeup of the food and spices and cookware and stops near a woman's hands rolling out a thing of dough.
The hand reaches over to a bowl to her right and the ingredients aren't there. Camera stays low.. not revealing her face.
With her hands to her hip and a growing frustration to her face she looks around her kitchen.
She then looks over and notices that her pie is now gone from the window. Even more angry.. a sucking gust from inside the kitchen is heard.
She turns around and it is revealed that all of her cookware and food is now gone. Again the camera is only showing closeups of her hands and lower body.
Angry and steaming mad she bolts out the kitchen and you then see a shadow of chef Kirby running down a hallway.
The woman with roller still in hand chases after the thief.
She enters the backyard where you see a BBQ going with some characters eating burgers and hot dogs. DK, Marth, Link, Etc.
'That is Mama's!' Kirby turns around with his mouth filled.
She hits Kirby over the head with the roller pin.
The characters look over and see her face raging mad. It is Mama from the Cooking Mama series.

'Mama cooks up the competition!'

Scenes from gameplay showing her fighting abilities.. final smash etc.

After gameplay is shown.. you see the characters in the kitchen with their own 'cakes' and Mama walking down the line nodding.
Peach with Mario's cake from Mario 64..
Yoshi with a fruit tree cake..
Kirby with a warp star shaped cake.
Marth with a castle..
Diddy Kong with a Banana shaped cake.
'Better then Mama!'

Trailer ends.

Staarih

Smash Master
I like the Geno ones people have posted - I've had one in mind as well, which isn't polished yet, but still something of the likes of this:

We see Mario, Luigi, Peach and Rosalina walking, jumping, hopping and doing whatever in a Super Mario 3D World -like, outdoorsy environment, sort of to make it look like a scene from that game or a new similar game (and it just so happens all of those character are in the game as well as Smash 4). We see them reach a point where they're not sure how to continue, and at this point Bowser surprisingly swoops in and kidnaps Peach. He runs away with Peach in his arms, and Mario, Luigi and Rosalina go after him. The little chase ends up in a foresty, shadowy area, with Bowser stopping and searching for a place to hide. Mario and company catch up, and Bowser gets agitated. He then spots an old, green pipe, in the middle of the trees, covered in vines. He runs towards it, burns the vegetation on the pipe and jumps in, with Peach still in his arms. Luigi and Rosalina yelp, but Mario dashes and jumps in the pipe as well. We see the camera angled inside the pipe as Mario jumps in, while Luigi and Rosalina stay behind and peek in the pipe with worried faces.

The other end of the pipe leads to a dark, green forest, and we see Mario pop out, just to find Bowser and Peach right in front of him. Surprisingly, we see Peach trying to help Bowser, since for some reason he has an arrow (or Aero) stuck on his side. Peach notices Mario and asks for help, and together they both pull out the arrow. Bowser is relieved and jumps around in joy, when suddenly a bunch of arrows (or Aero's) fly towards them all. They dodge them, each with their own style (Mario jumps around with confidence, Peach hops gracefully while Bowser does it all more comically), and they run off deeper in the forest. Aero's keep flying by, and eventually the group reaches a dead end, with a bunch of arrow's flying yet again towards them. Frightened, they all yell, when suddenly a beam of light wards off the Aero's. Mario, Peach and Bowser try to find source of it, but they only see a fainting blue light in the middle of the darkness.

At this point, a remixed version of the Forest Maze song begins to play, something along the lines of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuVlCyiEudg
gradually showing parts of Geno's body (arms, legs etc) as he walks toward Mario, Peach and Bowser, as well as Mario's, Peach's and Bowser's reactions, while the song builds up to the loudest part around 0:33, when Geno is fully revealed and being shown for some time, before his entrance/catch phrase/Smash intro, during which he makes a cool pose.

Then the music changes into something more up beat, a song from Super Mario RPG that I haven't figured out yet, but during this music we see actual game play footage of Geno and his attacks and whatnot. The trailer would end into a CGI part where Geno protects Mario, Peach and Bowser from a huge bunch of Aero's (or even Bowyer) and uses his Final Smash attack, which would probably be Geno Flash (he turns into a cannon). This scene would be similar to Mega Man's trailer's scene with his Flame Blast/down smash. Finally Geno smirks at the camera (or does whatever face he can haha!) to end the trailer.

Last edited:

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Oh, I might as well have a go at this too.

I guess this could be one way I could see Professor Layton's reveal trailer panning out, it would basically do the same as the Rosalina and Villager Trailers did and make the audience think that it's actually a trailer for a new Professor Layton game. It would be animated like the animated cutscenes from the series.

It starts with Luke running into Layton's office and shows him a letter for a brand new case whilst a remix of The Curious Village main theme plays in the background.​

Professor! A new letter came in today, it seems to have a very curious looking seal attached to it.
Oh, let me have a look at it my boy.
What does it say, Professor?
My word, this isn't a letter for an ordinary case, this is actually an invitation. I guess I'd better head to it straight away.
Ooh can I come with you Professor?!
I'm afraid that it's far too dangerous for you my dear.
Yes Flora, you should stay here while the Professor and his trusty appre--
It's too dangerous for you too my boy!
W-What!?!
Layton grabs his trunk as he heads for the door.​
This is a case that involves a lot more violence than puzzles, it's for the best that you two both stay here out of harms way. How about you both solve some puzzles to pass the time? I'll call up Emmy to look after you two for now. I'll be back once it's all done, take care.
As Layton exits the University, he enters his Layton mobile and makes his leave whilst Luke and Flora wave him good luck.​
I hope the Professor will be alright.

Oh I'm sure he will, Flora. Don't you worry.

Afterwards, a fight between Mario, Sonic and Megaman is in progress at St.Mystere as the Laytonmobile makes a stop right among them. The three fighters jump out of the way as Layton steps out of his automobile, the Professor Layton theme plays then in the background.

Hello gentlemen, I do hope it isn't quite the puzzle to include one more challenger into the battle.

Professor Layton
Puzzles the competition!
Because if not, let's just say that "Every puzzle has an answer!"

Gameplay footage gets shown with Layton kicking everyone's butt as usual.

Afterwards he's shown happily drinking a cup of tea whilst Mario, Sonic and Megaman are on the ground knocked out as the trailer ends.
OH GOD YES!

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Here's mine finally:

Mario, Luigi, Bowser, Rosalina and Luma are seen inside Princess Peach's castle. There are decorative banners spelling out "Congratulations!". The three males are gathered around Rosalina and Luma, engaging in conversation and congratulating her about being a newcomer into the world of Smash. Peach is then heard calling Mario's name and all 5 characters look ahead of them. They turn to see Peach carrying a big light blue cake in honor of Rosalina's Smash Bros debut. As Peach is walking to set the cake on the table, Bowser is seen rubbing his hands together and licking his "lips" while Luigi stares in aw at the cake.

Peach sets the cake down and gives the knife to Rosalina so that she can cut the first slice. The camera shows all 6 Mario character eagerly waiting their slice of cake. As Rosalina is about to slice up a piece of cake, the wall behind them suddenly explodes and the 6 characters are shown flying from the impact. The camera shows Rosalina covered in cake and trying to recover from the blast. As she looks up she sees a silhouetted figure standing before her from the light that has been made by the hole in the wall.

The camera zooms into the figure's hand curled up into a fist. As they open up their hand a small crack is heard and the hand is seen dropping small, crystal-like pieces upon opening. Very quickly, the figure is seen wearing a glove with three rings on it. A crystal ring on the index finger, a flower ring on the middle finger, and a ring in the shape of a thorn on the ring finger. As the light from the hole dims down, the camera follows the figure's hand as they are seen brushing their orange-brown hair and as it does that we can see a glimpse of a crown. Finally the camera zooms away, showing none other than...

Daisy
Introduces Herself

The camera zooms back to a surprised Rosalina for a second. While the camera is on her the viewer can hear "Hi," and then the camera is put back on a Daisy with a wicked smile, "I'm Daisy".

The gameplay starts, showing Daisy on top of the old Peach's Castle stage zoomed in really close to the bottom of her dress as it pans to her upper body and head. She then taunts to the camera saying "Hi, I'm Daisy!" with both of her hands waving to the camera.

On Battlefield, the viewer starts to witness Daisy's gameplay as she and Peach go dashing to each other, Daisy going significantly faster than Peach. We see what appears to be her dash attack as she brings both legs up and drop kicks the blonde Princess. Daisy then quickly gets up from the drop kick and charges up. She doesn't have the yellow charge animation so the viewer knows it is not a smash attack. Once Daisy is done charging, the camera shows that her hands have now been crystalized.

Daisy is now seen on the Pilot Wing's stage fighting Little Mac. The boxer tries to strike the tomboy princess but she dodges and is shown using what looks like the Crystal Smash from Mario Strikers Charged. This launches Mac above her, which Daisy jumps and is seen charging again. Now instead of crystals, her hands have been covered in flowers that appear to take the shape of pompoms. Daisy throws a barrage of three hits above her to hit Mac, the first two looking like hook punches and then uses both arms to push Mac out of the stage.

Daisy is then shown running away from Bowser and Dedede in the boxing ring stage. As Daisy jumps in the ring, she is seen charging yet again. Her hands now pointy with huge thorns sticking out. She turns to the two Kings who are running after her. Daisy places her hands on her hips as she stomps her foot on the ground, which simultaneously creates a giant thorn vine to sprout from the ground and send both kings flying to the air.

Daisy is then shown in the Animal Crossing stage fighting along side Samus as the two take on Wii Fit Trainer and Zelda. Samus fires her missle as Daisy is seen with her flower pompoms creating a giant flower shuriken-like object which hits Wii Fit Trainer multiple times and boots her out of the stage. Very briefly, Daisy is no longer seen with the flower pompoms.

In the Mario Galaxy stage, Daisy is seen spiking Luma into the ground, meteor strike style, and it lands right next to Rosalina. As the Luma poofs away, Rosalina runs in the opposite direction as Daisy chases after her.

The camera then cuts to Luigi crouching in the garden of hope. As he looks around in his idle crouch, Daisy comes from above him, looks at him and grabs the cowardly plumber.

The final bit of gameplay shows Daisy grabbing the Smash Ball with Rosalina and Peach on the screen. As the two blondes try to disarm Daisy of the Smash Ball, the camera zooms into grabbing her head in pain as she turns around and drops to her knees. The back of her head is facing Peach and Rosalina & Luma, when all of a sudden a flash is scene from the back of Daisy's head and a large beam exists from the back of it, taking Peach and Rosalina as the title of the game appears on the screen.

Once the credits are over, Daisy can be seen grabbing a piece of cake and eating it as she turns around to see her unconscious "friends", chuckles, and walks right out from the hole that she made.

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
We are here at the Wii Sports baseball stadium. A Sample Mii (referred too as Guest C) is Training at that one Home Run hitting. He hits an out of the park on all of the. For the last one, we see Mario, Link, Pit, Kirby, Mega Man, and others are cheering him on from the stands for the last one. The smash attack effect is shown, and he hits the ball and it creates a sonic boom. The Mii runs into the stands, high-fiving everyone in the stands. Then, suddenly, he pulls out Boxing Gloves and beats the crap out of everyone. He says in the Mario Kart Wii Medium Mii voice "Let's go"

You and Mii can fight

Mii is first seen on Battlefield, hands beside his side. He pulls out an energy hockey stick (from Mario Sports Mix) and swings it at Marth. He then pulls out his beam sword from Sports Resort and Dedede and finally a Tennis Racket at Villager.

The scene cuts to Skyloft where he boxes with Little Mac, with Mii using a hook punch from Wii Boxing to KO Mac.

We cut to him and Wii Fit Trainer stretching, as he does his version of the Tree pose, then trips her.

He then dives in the air on Mario Galaxy riding a Standard Kart M from Kart Wii.

Mii says "Serve" and he serves a fast tennis ball, smacking Luma.

We then cut to another CGI, where The Mii suddenly changes to Sakurai, and another Mii into Reggie!

We then see the 2 teaming up to do the same moves above on different fighters.

The final CGI is of the 2 switching back into Guest Cs.

LF2K

Floor Diver
The trailer opens with a familiar red biplane cruising through the skies above Wuhu Island. But Pit, gifted with the Power of Flight, rockets by it flying at incredible speed. Soon after, Mega Man aboard the Rush Jet chases after him.
This tune begins to play.

The duo begin to descend close to the surface of the island. As they're speeding through the low altitude area, they zoom pass Doc Louis and Little Mac, who are out on another jog. They rocket by with such high speed, Doc Louis is blown off his bike and into the ocean blue. Doc is heard saying "Noooo! Not my chocolate bars!!" faintly. Mac sighs, but he's caught off guard when another object zooms by him. This unknown force blows Mac off his feet, and into the water as well.

The camera cuts back to Pit, who's now high above the island. A beautiful view of the entire island is shown, with crystal clear waters and skies. The camera then cuts to Pit's face, who's in awe of such a view.

But then, a thin layer of smoke suddenly appears around Pit. He sniffs, mutters "Oh no..." and then realizes the Power of Flight has run out! Pit then drops out of the air Looney Tunes-style, and begins to plummet down to the sea. The camera spins around Pit as he hopelessly falls.

But suddenly, Mega Man and Rush swoop in and snatch him from the air. Aboard Rush, Mega Man supports up Pit. Pit catches his breath, looks to Mega Man, and is about to thank him...

Then the mysterious force that pushed Mac into the sea zooms by Pit and Mega Man, knocking them off Rush and plummeting down below. The camera shifts upwards to a clear blue sky and a burning yellow sun. A human silhouette with what appears to be a rocket belt on can be seen in the center of the sun. Without warning, the mysterious figure charges into the camera...

LARK TAKES FLIGHT!!

After the montage of Lark beating down everyone, the trailer picks up with Villager off fishing in a remote part of Wuhu Island. Villager's fishing rod begins to move, and he begins to reel in what he expects to be a big fish. Much to his horror, it's Pit.

(sorry, I didn't notice there was already a Pilotwings related post. :facepalm:)

Last edited:

Violenceman

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ash316
After the smash bros logo opening, we cut to a gated-in cobblestone plaza apparently suspended in the middle of dark nothingness. The only notable things are a solitary lamppost in the middle with a trench coat wearing old man next to it. We hear the gentle sound of a metronome tocking. Then suddenly we get extreme close-ups of someone tying a white headband around their forehead, then tightening a yellow scarf around their neck and finally sheathing a sword in a black scabbard. We cut to the old man, who just nods. Next to him, a portal appears out of thin air, revealing a field of swirling blue streaks on the other side. We catch a silhouette of the young man from behind running full force into the portal, then the screen flashes white.

We cut to Link and Zelda fighting off an army of Stalfos in a dank dungeon. The duo start to become overwhelmed when, with a glow, another portal opens. The young man leaps out, his identity still shrouded by the closeness of the camera. We see his hand draw his sword and grip the handle. We cut to an view of his legs running quickly. Several flashy slashing effects cut across the screen and we several Stalfos shatter into bones. Link finishes off the last one as Zelda turns to thank the interloper, but there is another glow and we just catch the last bit of his arm and leg as he vanishes into the Portal. The portal closes and the screen flashes white again.

We are now in a prehistoric-looking field. It is Dinosaur Land, and we see several colored Yoshis running around as a Reznor terrroizes them, shooting fireballs out of his mouth. Behind him, another glowing flash signals the mystery character's arrival again. We get another view of his feet and this time, he digs his sword blade into the ground. We move up to a close-up of his arms as he slices the sword upward. We the tip of the sword leave the ground and cause a visible air shockwave to rip through the ground right toward Reznor, who turns around in time to be knocked flying by the attack. A green Yoshi turns to see what happened, but a flash of light off screen signals another Portal and this time we just catch the Portal closing up and the screen flashes white again.

Finally, we arrive in a metal corridor with Samus fighting Ridley one-on-one. The match is close, but Ridley gets the upper hand by grabbing Smaus by the helmet and slamming her into the ground. He rips the helmet of her head, then open his mouth wide to bite her exposed face, when another off-screen flash causes him and the injured Samus to look to the side. We see the young man standing in front of the crackling Portal, knees bent and hand on his sword hilt. His head is bowed down so his face is obscured by his spiky red hair. The Portal vanishes and Ridley lets out a loud angry screech. We get a close up of the young man's mouth as it turns to a smirk. We cut to his arm as he extends it out, snaps his fingers and points at the the space pirate. Suddenly, a bolt of lightning cracks down from above, striking Ridley head-on and electrocuting him. He falls off of Samus and collapses on the ground. Samus takes a deep breath and turns her head to the mystery man, who finally straightens up and reveals himself.

Crono Arrives Just In Time!

Music plays as gameplay footage starts with Crono's entrance: leaping through a Portal, then drawing his sword and getting in a battle stance. He is on a stage based on End of Time, the area first seen at the start of the trailer. He performs his signature moves; slashing the air and sending a Shockwave along the ground, hitting several opponents in a row, spinning around like a top with his sword extended and moving forward while doing it, sending out a target in front of him (like Din's Fire) and causing lightning bolts to strike down where he targets, and jumping up in the air before diving down with his sword. He also shows off creating a Time Gate and jumping through it as an opponent tries to attack him, only to reappear through another gate behind the opponent and attack with a slash, landing where he just was. He finishes off with a preview of his final smash, using Luminaire and summoning a massive dome of light around him that damages everyone in the dome's radius before bursting and sending everyone else flying.

Cut to Smash Bros Logo.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
The trailer opens with a familiar red biplane cruising through the skies above Wuhu Island. But Pit, gifted with the Power of Flight, rockets by it flying at incredible speed. Soon after, Mega Man aboard the Rush Jet chases after him.
This tune begins to play.

The duo begin to descend close to the surface of the island. As they're speeding through the low altitude area, they zoom pass Doc Louis and Little Mac, who are out on another jog. They rocket by with such high speed, Doc Louis is blown off his bike and into the ocean blue. Doc is heard saying "Noooo! Not my chocolate bars!!" faintly. Mac sighs, but he's caught off guard when another object zooms by him. This unknown force blows Mac off his feet, and into the water as well.

The camera cuts back to Pit, who's now high above the island. A beautiful view of the entire island is shown, with crystal clear waters and skies. The camera then cuts to Pit's face, who's in awe of such a view.

But then, a thin layer of smoke suddenly appears around Pit. He sniffs, mutters "Oh no..." and then realizes the Power of Flight has run out! Pit then drops out of the air Looney Tunes-style, and begins to plummet down to the sea. The camera spins around Pit as he hopelessly falls.

But suddenly, Mega Man and Rush swoop in and snatch him from the air. Aboard Rush, Mega Man supports up Pit. Pit catches his breath, looks to Mega Man, and is about to thank him...

Then the mysterious force that pushed Mac into the sea zooms by Pit and Mega Man, knocking them off Rush and plummeting down below. The camera shifts upwards to a clear blue sky and a burning yellow sun. A human silhouette with what appears to be a rocket belt on can be seen in the center of the sun. Without warning, the mysterious figure charges into the camera...

LARK TAKES FLIGHT!!

After the montage of Lark beating down everyone, the trailer picks up with Villager off fishing in a remote part of Wuhu Island. Villager's fishing rod begins to move, and he begins to reel in what he expects to be a big fish. Much to his horror, it's Pit.

(sorry, I didn't notice there was already a Pilotwings related post. :facepalm:)
Hey, I don't really mind. Besides, I feel kind of better that I'm not the only Pilotwings supporter here. Not only that, but you made a "reveal trailer" about my favorite character in the Pilotwings games! (or, at least, my favorite Pilotwings character from Pilotwings 64, of course.)

D

Deleted member

This thread hadn't a post in some time, guess it's my job to revive it
Alice: Wonderful 100, attend in the ship deck.
Wonder-Red: We're here Alice, what you need us for?
Wonder-Blue: Is it a remaining GEATHJERK? Because if it is, they'll feel the sting of my Valiantum Blade!
Commander Nelson: Actually, you have received an invitation.
Wonder-Red: An invintation? For what?
Nelson: I think it's better you see by yourselves. Alice, activate laser teleportation!
Alice: Laser teleportation activated. Destination: World of Trophies.
W-Red: World of what?
*The Wonderful 101 are teleported to an emty field*
*They see Nintendo All-Stars and approaches Mario*
W-Red: If it isn't Nintendo' mascot, savior of the princess and rival of the evil Bowser: MARIO!
W-Blue: Dude, you always need to do this?
*Mario and the others look at them and the message is shown*
WONDER-RED UNITES INTO BATTLE!
*Mario then attacks them and a clip with their moveset is shown*
W-Red: Wonderful 100, diplomacy has failed. Team, engage Unlimited Form!
*then a brief teaser of their Final Smash is shown*
*Trailer ends with a teaser of their Boss Stage just like Mega Man's one*

IronFish

Smash Ace
We are out in front of a castle with under attack by an army of various Zelda enemies. The LBTW "Lorule Castle"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g75HDyL2BGc
theme is playing, but more dramatic version
Then we see defending the castle from the various Zelda enemies we see: Link, Marth, Pit, and Meta Knight (assuming he is revealed already). They are all slashing there way through the enemies
Then we see a rocky outcropping in the middle of the bobogoblins etc. we see Ganondorf commanding the army then we see

"Ganondorf powers his way in" (Idk)
then Ganon's theme part of the song plays

and he jumps into the fray and beats away Pit and MetaKnight leaving Marth and Link to fight him and the are losing. Music changes to "Divine Decree Ablaze" from Fire Emblem Awakening stars playing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTJO957WvoE
Then we see inside the castle the silhouette of a hooded robed figure starting to make gestures and commands to Link and Marth
Then Link notices and then blocks attacks to Marth from Gannon, then the silhouette makes another command, and then Link counter attacks with Marth attacking after him, but Ganondorf overpowers Link leaving to the side and Ganondorf is about to finish off Marth but is interrupted by a bolt of lighting coming from the inside of the castle, and then we zoom in on the hooded figure holding a magic book.
He takes his hood off revealing

"Robin Tips The Scales"
(Robin from Awakening)
Music changes to Id Purpose
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bio99hoZVYI

then he puts the book away and draws a sword and swings it around a bit, then the camera cuts to clips of him fighting.
like in one Gannondorf attacks Robin with warlock punch but Robin side steps and retaliates with and attack from his sword
In another one we Charizard breathing fire at Robin then he is hit by Robin's fire magic
Or in another he smash attacks Mario with his sword off the stage but he recovers, so Robin uses Rally Spectrum then does another smash attack with his sword this time KOing him
after that we see Pikachu try to use thunder but Robin uses Thoron hitting Pikachu with it​

Last edited:

xxEliteAlicexx

Smash Journeyman
NNID
xxEliteAlicexx
In a modern warzone/city ruins, Star fox is flying around in his plane avoiding Samus's ship as they are battling in the sky. Star fox does many barrel-rolls as Samus is winning the battle leaving Star fox's ship in flames burning down to the ground. Samus locks on the Star Fox as he looks up at the ship getting ready to fly full blast into the air as FireFox, but before anyone can attack, Samus's ship is shot down by multiple missles. She then blast out of her ship as FireFox blast into the sky, but the impact leaves them both hitting the ground. Andy from Advancd Wars open up the door to his ship and commands the other to blast down on them. "Andy joins the Chaos!" Then for the next 1:45seconds, they show awesomeness. At the end of the trailer, Andy's eyes Turns yellow are he reigns complete Chaos dropping many nukes on everyone.

OFF TOPIC!!! Well... by a little bit, lets just say if all of the characters get revealed (that you're about to read about), this would be my tv commercial or something.

Pit appears in the clouds, fighting off creatures and such. A new Kid Icarus game; already? Oh no, what's happening now? Pits getting pummelled, his wings are damaged and his hanging onto the edge of a cloud. He slips, flailing his arms, trying to save himself. It's at this moment that an arm reaches out and catches Pit by the hand. Is this Palutena? The hand pulls up Pit through the clouds to reveal Mario in his cloud suit from smg2, but uh oh, Mario can't hold Pit any longer and drops him. Pit is spiralling down towards the planet below. Then we see a shadow, a large shadow that stretches across the landscape. Pit is being saved, but by who? A claw reaches out and catches Pit. Is this Ridley? The claw pulls up Pit to an angry bowser who is flying a new flying contraption. Pit slashes his way out of the vehicle and begins to plummet again, landing inside a boxing ring. Little Mac? Is this Little Mac? Pit is shoved aside by none other then Kirby and King DeDeDe brawling in the ring. Kirby is loosing badly and thus inhales Pit and then launches into the sky. Kind DeDeDe follows in Up B style. At this point a trainer and a Pikachu approach the ring. Another trainer approaches holding a poke ball. What's in the ball? The trainer throws out the ball, it lands and teeters. Mewtwo!? The ball opens, thus revealing another Pikachu. Then the screen shows gameplay of everyone that was mentioned and also other people saying, "Duke it out as your favorite Nintendo characters, only for WiiU and Nintendo 3DS!"

This thread hadn't a post in some time, guess it's my job to revive it
Alice: Wonderful 100, attend in the ship deck.
Wonder-Red: We're here Alice, what you need us for?
Wonder-Blue: Is it a remaining GEATHJERK? Because if it is, they'll feel the sting of my Valiantum Blade!
Commander Nelson: Actually, you have received an invitation.
Wonder-Red: An invintation? For what?
Nelson: I think it's better you see by yourselves. Alice, activate laser teleportation!
Alice: Laser teleportation activated. Destination: World of Trophies.
W-Red: World of what?
*The Wonderful 101 are teleported to an emty field*
*They see Nintendo All-Stars and approaches Mario*
W-Red: If it isn't Nintendo' mascot, savior of the princess and rival of the evil Bowser: MARIO!
W-Blue: Dude, you always need to do this?
*Mario and the others look at them and the message is shown*
WONDER-RED UNITES INTO BATTLE!
*Mario then attacks them and a clip with their moveset is shown*
W-Red: Wonderful 100, diplomacy has failed. Team, engage Unlimited Form!
*then a brief teaser of their Final Smash is shown*
*Trailer ends with a teaser of their Boss Stage just like Mega Man's one*
OMFG I DEMAND WONDERFUL RED TO BE IN THIS GAME!!!

StaffofSmashing

Smash Lord
NNID
Lolu83
3DS FC
1590-5734-6768
This one is needed.

The trailer starts off with Mega Man calmly walking through Wily's Castle. Suddenly, an explosion is heard from the background, as many robot masters, enemies, and even Wily escape. Mega Man prepares himself to battle, and he is rushed by a ball of blue energy. Pikachu comes out of nowhere and attempts to electrocute the being, but is thrown far away. Mega Man fires 3 shots and the thing. Then, a being emerges from the energy ball

Mewtwo Returns

Mewtwo then begins firing Shadow Balls from his palm. All of them hit their target and Mega Man blows up in a cinematic display. Lucario then fires an Aura Sphere and Mewtwo a Shadow Ball and the 2 attacks are stopped and reversed at eachother. Only 1 Pokemon can pull this off...

Hawlucha Slams it Up

Hawlucha then flys upward, and Mewtwo flies after it, leaving Lucario alone.

The gameplay footage takes place in a new Pokemon stage titled "Pallet Town". The 2 Pokemon have a stare off standing on 2 houses before rushing with their Side Specials, which are Wing Attack and Psycho Cut respectively.

The footage mainly starts off with Mewtwo. Mewtwo starts in the Elite 4 stage before using his new Down Smash, which is a new tail sweeping attack, to hit Mario and Luigi. Mewtwo then takes on Little Mac in the Boxing Ring, where Mewtwo rolls away from the K.O Uppercut and uses his new forward tilt, which is a palm thrust. Mewtwo then takes on Greninja, as a Water Katana is met with Psycho Cut, which Greninja winning the clash. Mewtwo then shows off his new Down Special, Psyshock, which creates many psychic energy balls that blow up. This is used on Rosalina in a deathly display.

We then see who wins the clash on Pallet Town between Hawlucha and Mewtwo. It is seen here that Hawlucha's Wing Attack has transcendent priority and K.Os Mewtwo.

Hawlucha's footage then starts. Hawlucha starts off in Skyloft with the fan expectation of Flying Slam, his Down Special, which squashes Bowser into oblivion, as he launches off. Hawlucha then uses his Neutral Special, Brick Break, to K.O Charizard on Palutena's Temple. Unfortunately, Hawlucha is cursed like Charizard if having a short lived footage section, but we do see his Final Smash, where he uses Swords Dance to gain a double power boost.

AND CUE LOGO

DiddyVillager4O3

Smash Rookie
NNID
N/A
3DS FC
1234-5678-9101
The four-way cutting Smash logo burns into view.
Space. Dark. Grim. Silent. Stars are the only source of light.
Suddenly, an Arwing flies past the scene. A Wolfen chases it. Another Arwing piloted by Peppy Hare spirals upwards between red lasers. A Wolfen flown by Panther loops under an Arwing. One Arwing containing Slippy is shot down onto a space station. As Wolf, Leon, & Panther outnumber team Star Fox, a blue spear shoots through the scene. It hits Leon & Panther's ships. The blue ship stops dead in its spot. The latch of the ship opens and blue ears poke out of the ship. Fox, Falco, Wolf, & Peppy stare as Krystal peers out of the hatch. She flips her hair and asks, "Up for a challenge boys?"
KRYSTAL FLIES INTO BATTLE!
Gameplay shows Krystal fighting with her legs by kicking and her spear as the theme of Star Fox Adventures plays. She is shown on a new Adventures stage. Dinosaurs are used in her final smash. A plasma whip gun is used as a possible side special attack.
The logos for Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS & Wii U burn into view on the white screen.
Krystal stares at an unknown ice blaster, possibly implying that is a new Star Fox item.
Thanks for taking the time to read this!

Vickand

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Vickand
The trailer starts in Arena Ferox, Marth and Link are fighting, with impressive skills... Then Marth uses his shield breaker move leaving Link defenceless but before que can land another hit Toon Link protects Link and the two team up against Marth. Marth gives some steps back ready to fight. Before they start figthing theres a close up of Ragnell spinning in the air, Ike grabing it and landing in from of Marth... Ike seizes in! And the four start fighting two vs two until Marth stops and makes a stop sign with hos hand to the others while looking at the back of the Arena where Chrom and Luicna enter running, then jump with Lucina attacking Marth and Chrom attacking Link. Then they pair up... Chrom&Lucina pair up! and they start fighting togheter changing the scene to direct gameplay from the game (including their final smash). The trailer finishes with the six characters fighting with a smile on their faces.

All this with "Together we ride" playing in the background

Hope you like it.

Marxl141

Smash Rookie
The scene begins in the grassy plains, fox, sonic, luigi and pikachu are having a race. Sonic takes an obvious lead, with fox and pikachu trailing behind with luigi in dead last place.

Fox manages to clip sonic's feet with his blasters and take the lead.

Just as fox does a proud smirk, you here 'PIKAA' and he gets jolted by the lightning. Pikachu leaps over him with a slo- mo close up of fox in a ball of fire.

Luigi is about to give up when a blur passes him, spinning him out of control and leaving him confused.

The figure bypasses fox who is just recovering from the attack and sonic notices him, he proclaims 'You're too slow!!!' and speeds off, clearly much faster than the unknown figure.

Just as sonic is out of shot you see him being lifted in the air by an unknown psychic power,he looks at the figure with a frustrated expression.

The camera then pans to the unknown figure who is staring forcefully into the camera:

Silver the hedgehog Hovers into battle!

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yay the thread is revived again! Anyway I have a huge newcomer trailer to showcase later on, it's my made up E3 one.

Niko Mar

Smash Lord
I've got one:

The trailer starts off on Pyrosphere, with some interesting shots of fighters duking it out with Samus (picture Link, Mario, and Fox). We start to see Samus performing some crazy moves and finishing the fighters off one by one, all while the video is constantly cutting to another location with a purple object (blurred) flying at ridiculous speeds past the camera. Samus proceeds to meteor smash the last remaining challenger off of the stage, and is left alone for a couple silent seconds. The object then bursts through the wall, and in response Samus turns around to reveal none other than Ridley through her visor. The massive beast charges right at her as she prepares to counterattack. Then, from out of nowhere, a big burst of energy blows Ridley away into the depths of the lava. The camera pans to the origin of the blast, and we are given witness to...
...the glorious Anthony Higgs! He then utters the famous lines "Remember Me!?" as his reveal text pops up [Anthony Higgs gets da booty!!]. We then see a montage and that kinda stuff whatever....Antony!~ :troll:

Last edited:

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Opening flaming smash banner. In a darkened hallway on an unspecified spacecraft, a yellow blur rushes by. It is revealed to be a panicked Pikachu rapidly turning corners and looking for a spot to hide. The camera angle shifts to being behind the eyes of the Pokémon's pursuer, the viewer breathing raggedly and speeding down the same halls as its prey. Pikachu escapes around another sharp turn and presses himself against the wall, and a purple shadow races past his hiding spot. The electric mouse sighs in relief and begins to step back around the corner to sneak away, when suddenly the creature known as Ridley bursts into view and roars. "RIDLEY JOINS THE HUNT!!!" Pikachu's expresses shifts from one of shock/horror to sudden determination and he begins to charge electricity, and behind him jump in Fox with his blaster and Pit with his bow drawn. Ridley grins and slashes at the screen. From here, gameplay footage is shown with Ridley owning faces, perhaps interlaced with cutscenes of him knocking Pit away with his tail and then breathing fire/plasma/whatever at Fox's reflector. The last few gameplay shots show him getting knocked around badly and finally returns to the cutscene for the finale. Pikachu charges up one last Thunderbolt and blasts the purple space dragon in a grand explosion. Smoke whirls around the area where Ridley stood and it seems to be over. But two red eyes faintly glow in the background as a menacing laugh resounds, and at the last second Ridley lunges at the screen.
This stays true to the character while also integrating him well with the cast. Naturally, this is all just suggestion and any of the cutscene characters could be exchanged for others. I chose Fox and Pit because of projectiles, mobility, and lack of representation in reveal trailers thus far. Thoughts?
Here's one that I posted elsewhere. I think I sketched out another one, so I'll try to hunt that one down too.

Laniv

Smash Champion
The Smash logo cuts across the screen as usual. The scene fades into a jungle area where Donkey and Diddy are lazing about eating bananas. All of a sudden, rustling is heard in the bushes. The two Kongs jump into battle poses. Suddenly Zelda bursts in, pursued by Bowser. DK and Diddy join the chase, leading them through the jungle.

At last Zelda is cornered by Bowser. Bowser grins evilly and prepares to attack. Suddenly Donkey charges in, and knocks Bowser away with a mighty Giant Punch. The camera pans over to Bowser getting sent flying into a hut. He looks groggy, but gets up quickly, just in time to see Diddy, Donkey, and Zelda come charging after him. They almost collide when, a loud noise is heard from inside the hut. All four pause and curiously look in the hut. Then, Bowser and Zelda are blasted aside from the force of the hut door opening, revealing...

CRANKY KONG COMES OUT OF RETIREMENT!

Cranky Kong glares at DK and Diddy, who grin sheepishly. Cranky jumps into action, with this background music:

Cue gameplay footage of Cranky wrecking the competition, including bouncing on his cane, meteor smashing DK. He also throws barrels at other characters, and has a taunt where he sits down on his rocking chair. Then he shows off his Final Smash, consisting of him climbing to the top of 25m and throwing barrels down at everyone. Cue Smash 4 logo.

After this, Mario and Link are seen running into the area, looking for the princess. They look around to see DK and Diddy lying on the ground, and look up to see Cranky Kong at the top of 25m with Zelda, mocking them. Link looks confused, while Mario rolls his eyes as if to say, "Not this again." End Trailer.

Zero Suit Wario

Smash Ace
NNID
Candytechnics
3DS FC
4081-6017-8838
Switch FC
SW 3576 5099 8787
Red curtain shown, draws to quickly reveal a stage with the outside-mario's-house scene from the games. Music from ttyd plays And yes, this will be somewhat similar to Villager's trailer, but the mail scene is actually iconic to Paper Mario as a series. Parakarry delivers a package. Paper Luigi leaves the house and opens the package, with a ! switch inside. (cue ? bubble above luigi's head) He swiftly presses it, causing a pipe to gradually come out of the ground nearby. Maybe Luigi having a dialogue box like "Bro, come quick!!" and then, suddenly, we get a different camera angle focusing on the window of the house. The window bursts open and a red and blue paper airplane flies out and into the pipe!

Transitioning to a casual fight on Battlefield between Link and Mario, not much is shown before they end up on opposite sides of the main platform. They start charging towards the middle, but--INSTANTLY juts out a pipe, and..
PAPER MARIO CUTS IN!

Hahaha. AHahaaha. Sorry. But anyways, then he does the spinning hammer move and knocks both of them out at once. Gameplay footage follows, etc. etc.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Ok here is my E3 trailer, may add more to it later:

Ok the trailer starts out and looks like a tomadachi life commercial. We see Iwata's, Reggie's,Miyamoto, and sakurai's miis sitting on a couch watching tv. They start flipping through the channels and finally they land on one they seem interested in. The camera zooms in on the program and we see a real life reggie on a stage. He Says: Is your body ready? We have a very special smash trailer to show you, enjoy! But first we would like to introduce a new challenger. He looks towards the Tv screen, points and says: You Join The Battle! Reggie's mii says: MY body is ready! Then a trailer kicks in as we see all their miis rush out the door. We see Mario, samus, link, and pit fighting on the pyrosphere. When all of a sudden ridley swoops in. RIdley Rampages into battle! They all try to fight him off but it fails. Then ridley is blasted by fire. Miis Parade into battle! We see all their miis rush into the scene. Then they cast a spell and the battlefield changes. The fighters are now in some type of a maze, when all of a sudden they hear Brawl's main theme/ this games main theme play but it sounds a bit strange. They ignore it and continue fighting. When all of a sudden they all start glowing blue! A yellow blur comes chomping through all of them. Pac Man takes a bite out of the competition! Then pac man grows giant and goes on a rampage in a city, Saffron city. Then Shulk comes jumping in( Shulk slashes into battle!) and goes to hint pac man but right before he strikes he changes direction and blocks a psychic blast. Mewtwo Strikes back! They all engage in battle as the strange music continues to play. Then they all reach a high percentage and go to finish each other off, when all of a sudden the music cuts short and everyone turns to looks. All the other characters revealed come rushing in but are all knocked out of the city by music notes. Then we see a stage rise up and 3 figures jump down onto it. Chorus Men Chime In! Then all of a sudden Snake's theme kicks in and we see him rise from a box behind them and send the Chrous men flying with his grenade launcher. Snake Blasts back into battle! Then the trailer ends and we see lots of gameplay of everyone revealed.

Last edited:

Halfhead

Smash Journeyman
We open on a Pokémon Stadium. There are thousands of fans in the audience and they are all quite energetic. Some are holding signs, some are rooting for their favorite trainers or Pokémon, and some are just yelling. After a pan around the audience, the camera moves toward the ground level where the fight is taking place.

We see Lucario fighting Pikachu. Lucario throws a series of Aura Spheres but Pikachu dodges them all and goes for a Volt Tackle. It appears to have hit, but we zoom out to see that Lucario used Extremespeed and is now behind Pikachu. Lucario uses one powerful Aura Blast and Pikachu is down.

The audience gets louder as Lucario is declared the victor, but suddenly a rogue Pokéball rolls onto the stage. Lucario, surprised, takes a step back to ready himself for another attacker. We zoom in on Lucario's face while a red flash (indicating that the Pokéball is opening) appears and Lucario appears stunned. Cut to Pikachu (defeated, but still around) who appears surprised as well. The audience has become completely silent.

From above Lucario's face, the camera pans down to the new competitor to reveal...

Pichu.

Pichu takes one step forward before being completely NAILED by a Shadow Ball coming from stage right. We see Pichu go flying into the sky before the camera cuts back to Lucario and Pikachu who dramatically look to their right to see where the Shadow Ball came from. The camera fallows their gaze until we see coming out of rhe shadows of the arena:

Mewtwo
Strikes Back!

Then cool gameplay of Mewtwo doing stuff.

Man, I hate Pichu.

chaoswafflez04

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BlazingBlaziken4
Here's my own King K. Rool trailer:

The trailer starts with Toon Link waking up on the King of Red Lions in the middle of the ocean. He sluggishly looks around and to his surprise, he suddenly notices that he's right in front of a large pirate ship about to sail over him. With little to no time left, he rapidly uses his arms to paddle as fast as he can out of the way and barely makes it to his relief. He then looks up at the large ship and wonders who's on board, with a thought bubble containing Tetra and Linebeck appearing over his head as he thinks. Toon Link then pulls out his hookshot after sailing a bit closer to the pirate ship's side and latches onto the side. He pulls himself up and peeks onto the deck of the ship, with the point of view changing to his perspective. The camera/his eyes pan from left to right as he sees a few bipedal crocodiles to his surprise. It then pans back to the center, where a large blunderbuss is aimed at Toon Link's face. He then slowly looks up to see none other than King K. Rool wielding the weapon.

KING K. ROOL SAILS INTO BATTLE!

Cue gameplay.

After gameplay ends, it shows Toon Link being so startled that he loses his grip and falls back into his boat. After retrieving his hookshot, he yet again paddles away as fast as he can comically as K. Rool and the Kremlins laugh evilly.

Cue SSB4 logos.

Top Bottom