• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Your Alt. Costume Ideas for Zelda (Fun and Creative time)

WhiteCrow

Smash Journeyman
I kind of want a melee wire frame version of Zelda for lightning kicks and giggles. A Skyward Sword version would also be pretty cool, too. I was disappointed when her 3.5 costume couldn't ave it's color augmented.

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, sry I haven't been on lately. Got work, home stuff, and been practicing a lot of sm4sh.
Will DEFINATELY update the 1st Post

EDIT: UPDATED !!! Boo yah.
except @ZeroPeachDedede rly want those pics

Last edited:

flying_tortoise

Smash Journeyman
Here are some ideas:

1. Her outfit from A Link To The Past
2. Her Skyward Sword counterpart
3. A Marin skin (Marin is from Link's Awakening)
4. A Midna skin (her true form)
5. A Malon skin

As for Shiek, she (or he, whatever) could have a Nabooru skin.
Hey these sound great but could you link me some pictures. I feel like the pics I would find wouldn't do it justice what you were thinking in your head

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
Here are some ideas:

1. Her outfit from A Link To The Past
2. Her Skyward Sword counterpart
3. A Marin skin (Marin is from Link's Awakening)
4. A Midna skin (her true form)
5. A Malon skin

As for Shiek, she (or he, whatever) could have a Nabooru skin.
Hey these sound great but could you link me some pictures. I feel like the pics I would find wouldn't do it justice what you were thinking in your head
Zelda's casual outfit from A Link to the Past

Zelda's royal outfit from A Link to the Past

Zelda's Skyloft outfit from Skyward Sword

Zelda's Goddess Incarnate outfit from Skyward Sword

Marin from Link's Awakening

Midna's Twili form from Twilight Princess

Malon from Ocarina of Time (I'm using official artwork of Cremia and Romani from Majora's Mask. Adult Malon doesn't have official artwork for whatever reason. Since Cremia is Adult Malon's Terminian counterpart and Romani is Child Malon's counterpart, it's only fitting to use those instead.)

Nabooru from Ocarina of Time

Personally, I'd like to see a Marin alternate for Zelda. Marin is my favorite Zelda character from the entire series, and I would thoroughly enjoy playing as her as a texture replacement for Zelda.

If I had to choose a second, it would be Casual ALttP Zelda. She looks so adorable <3

Luis Alonso

Smash Journeyman
There's actually a texture of Marin out there in the world right at this moment. However, its unavailable for download and play which makes me said. Here is a picture of the model. It's almost enough to make me actually want to learn how to texture on my own.

On another note, there is another texture I would love to have. Larxene would be a perfect texture for Zelda, especially considering that Larxene has control over lightning, and Zelda's bread-and-butter is her lightning kicks.

Speaking of Larxene, there's already a Organization XIII inspired costume for Zelda. Two, actually. Here's the female version of the texture (There's a male version that is significantly better).

There are many problems with this hack. The creator thought that pupiless eyes would make her look cooler. Unfortunately, that actually isn't the case. Combined with the pale and expressionless face, it can be really grating to look at, especially at the end result screen. Also, in the Skyworld stage, her black coat glows blue, similar to the hieroglyphics at the bottom of the stage. In addition, the texture is too black, often getting camouflage on dark backgrounds like Final Destination (Melee), etc.

Makes me really wish I was a skilled texturer/ model importer.

Top Bottom