• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post the worst injuries you've had here

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Split my front right tooth in half. I was like 5 when it happened. :/.

Oh, I also got a concussion in 4th grade and a chopper needed to land on the field to airlift me out.

TwilightSky

Smash Cadet
I don't have a serious injury. The closest thing I had was when I was younger, jumped off something and landed on my front side, and my leg bent over me. It hurt my back a lot :(. But I didn't break my spine or anything.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I chipped a bit of bone off the side of my left foot off, it just dissolved inside my foot so it's all good.

Ivoryshadows

Smash Cadet
Here is the biggest accident I had where I SHOULD of been injured but only got a few scratches. I was riding down a steep hill and had to turn down the street at the end of it. I as going really fast and had bad breaks. I ran into a tree(from the side) hit two parked cars(banged my head each time on the handle bar) and then crash into my neighbors wooden fence and fell off the bike onto the cement Surprisingly I only got a few scratches on my left arm.

Though there was this one time in band, back in seventh grade, I was playing my flute in the back of the room(I was coordinated there) And we were playing this wickedly fast song that had only one rest in it and blacked out for a few minutes.

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
Cracked my sternum with my own chin when I was in fifth grade. I was still all awkwardly proportioned and... well never mind. Just know it hurt A LOT, and they couldn't do anything for me.
HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT

Also, not sure if it counts as an injury but I gave myself alchohol poisoning drinking a litre of sambuca, that was baaaaad
A Litre of sambuca? That's utterly disgusting

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
My worst injury? I was running around and slammed into a bigger guy. Couldn't move for a minute.

My brother's worst injury? We were playing around and his head got knocked on a coffee table. Knocked out his two front teeth.

My mother's worst injury? She was on the phone, slipped on a mat, and slammed her arm on a protruding door... And she acted like nothing happened.

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
Simply a broken heart. I met someone who is close to the same age as I, and they've never heard of David Bowie.

D

Deleted member

ok if this one makes you laugh its ok.

i cut my finger off accidentally a few months ago and when i realized it you know the first thing i said?
"its ok i can still play smash" AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

-Risky-

Smash Apprentice
ok if this one makes you laugh its ok.

i cut my finger off accidentally a few months ago and when i realized it you know the first thing i said?
"its ok i can still play smash" AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ahahhaaha, that made me laugh all right

Which finger though? Left ring or something? Cause you couldn't really play without an index

Seriously though, best line ever. I hope I lose an eye or something so I can say something half that rullo

D

Deleted member

Ahahhaaha, that made me laugh all right

Which finger though? Left ring or something? Cause you couldn't really play without an index

Seriously though, best line ever. I hope I lose an eye or something so I can say something half that rullo
my middle finger hahaha!

and trust me,even though you get that snappy one liner its still not worth it hahaha!!!!

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
It's more like my worst experience ever but here goes...

I play 24 hour scenario paintball games and I was at this one at Camp Blanding in Starks, Florida. It was 11pm, pitch black, and I was walkin with one of my buddies to respawn at our base. We were pretty much lost. Out of nowhere this guy enters the glare of my flashlight with his gun drawn. He was about 5-10 feet away I assumed he was just base security, and we werent alive so he wouldnt open fire. I assumed wrong on both accounts.

What i meant to say was "We're red team, re-inserting." He open-fired at "red."

His first few shots hit me square in the crotch. He proceeded to shoot me as I fell to the ground. My buddy (wearing a guille suit) jumped into the bushes and became one with the shrubbery. After trading profanities with the guy who shot me I realized i dropped my gun and my flashlight no longer worked. I realized he shattered my flashght. Wasnt the only thing he shattered...

So im sifting my hand though the sand, trying to find my gun when I grasp something soft, squishy and shaped like a dog's ear. It was then i realized I was squeezing a cactus (the kind with those fuzzy annoying needles). So there i was in the middle of the woods, without a light, and a handful of cactus needles. After a few minutes my teamate emerged from the bushes and helped me find my gun.

When i got back to camp I iced my crotch, sat by the fire, and lit a cigarette. It took about an hour for our nurse to pick all of those needles out of my hand.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
Worst I probably ever had was falling down a steep hill at Neuschwanstein on a vacation in Germany and hitting the back of my head against a tree a few years ago.

Minor concussion - still don't remember too much about that vacation...

Zer0mystery

Smash Rookie
Well...

Long story short - I was in my backyard with my buddy Liam, we decided that it was a really good idea to jump on my trampoline with my snowboard. So, I'm bouncing on the trampoline spinning and jumping and stuff, and Liam wants to try. So me, being the bad-*** that I am, tells him that he can as long as he lets me jump off the tramp with it.

I do.

I land.

I fall.

My arm breaks.

I don't realize my arm is broken until I show Liam my arm (Imagine your arm, but in the shape of a "Z"), he's like "Dude! Your arm is broken!" So we run inside and he calls the ambulance (Yes, my parents let two 6th graders stay at home by themselves).

Good times, I miss that cast. :(

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
It's not my injury but i've got to share this.

A buddy of mine tried to ride a razor scooter off a roof into a pool. When he hit the gutter he flipped over and hit the cement. His friends let him lie there for a while because they were afraid to call an ambulance. Now he can dislocate his arm on command. He can even rotate it 180 degrees so that his elbow goes in the opposite direction. So far he's earned about $30 betting people he could lick his own elbow and the nickname Tardarm.

Impact009

Smash Journeyman
What's with some people making parodies of the TC/OP's post?

Back when I used to live in an apartment, the sidewalk from the parking lot to the building had a 1-foot high step. I was 4 or 5, when I tried to jump on it instead of just walking over it normally (wasn't my first time attempting so I don't think). I tripped and slammed by chin on the concrete. I think my father was doing something to the car, so I just went back and sat on the curb. I was probably in shock because I wasn't crying and don't remember feeling any pain. He noticed a bunch of blood just running down me and put a big band-aid on me. I remember it hurting a lot afterwards though. The scar's still there, but it's not noticeable since it's on the underside.

Somebody smashed a bottle of wine on the ground in the same parking lot when I was the same age. All I remember is stepping on one of the shards, and sticking my foot in the couch back inside of the apartment, bawling.

Camera fell on my head and gave me a huge cut.

Scratched my ***** or the skin around or something. I only remember blood.

Tripped and tore off a small amount of skin on my left foot at my previous house. Small scar there.

So yeah; I was lucky. Nothing sprained or broken yet! I don't remember having any injuries after the age of 6...

shayd1012

Smash Rookie
The closest thing I've had to a bad injury was when I was 10, and I fell on the corner of my desk... it was actually pretty sharp, my lip got speared and now there's scar tissue I can feel inside of my lip... lol

Top Bottom