• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Post Melee tournaments here. MELEE's NOT DEAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
I feel like melee is slowly but surely pick up more of its fan from the old days. So Here's a thread all about melee tournament in the Atlantic south. We(the AS) need to make ourselves know man. we need to get out there. so post every melee tournament out there and post new one here too.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I feel like melee is slowly but surely pick up more of its fan from the old days. So Here's a thread all about melee tournament in the Atlantic south. We(the AS) need to make ourselves know man. we need to get out there. so post every melee tournament out there and post new one here too.
I'm pretty sure that that's what the forum in general is for. It saves the clutter that a single thread brings.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Yeah seriously, everyone is talking about melee being dead and all that and how we need to host trnys, but we have done that and people just dont come...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom