• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

**POSSIBLY OUTDATED (Ice Climbers VS Metaknight)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I put Ally in search bar lol and I found this XD
Lol. I just found it funny that he was like "Play ally!" As if you would change my opinon from an online match. Especially when I have already played you XD.

And I have played the best snakes in Texas(T-rex/PozerWolf), Cort, Afro-Thunder, Hrnut, Random good snakes at FAST, and other really good snakes all in person. I know the match-up very well, I don't see how people could say MK is easier then snake. I doubt those people have much experience with both match-ups against top players.

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
MK is EASILY ICs worst match-up. Snake is way easier.

These people saying MK isn't hard:

1. Don't place well in tournaments.

2. Don't play with good opponents.

3. Don't understand high level match-up theory.

I agree with pretty much everything Void said.
QFT.

Btw, I havn't seen any response from you about my combo vid, I've been waiting to hear something from you really :p

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
QFT.

Btw, I havn't seen any response from you about my combo vid, I've been waiting to hear something from you really :p
I havent watched it yet for some reason o.O.

*Goes off to watch*

lain

Smash Master
Blizzard goes through Mach Tornado...

:laugh: That will definitely matter.

MK's aren't going to tornado far in front of you and go into you.

Sure it works sometimes, and desyncing blizzards works decently, but it's just not gonna affect some MK's that much at all.

DemonicTrilogy

Smash Lord
:laugh: That will definitely matter.

MK's aren't going to tornado far in front of you and go into you.

Sure it works sometimes, and desyncing blizzards works decently, but it's just not gonna affect some MK's that much at all.
At least you stall the Meta Knight and get to land 7-14% out without taking damage. I was replying to what Said! said cause it seemed really random and blunt...

Top Bottom