• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possibly moving to Kelowna BC

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I might be moving back up to BC next year or so and I was wondering if there were any Melee players around.

Not a big fan of Brawl but I'll play it occasionally. I'm mostly looking for Melee players.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
kelowna? It'd be better if you could move down here to greater vancouver but there are a few kelowna melee players there, most notably dynamism, or at least he's the only one I can remember right now, lol sorry kelowna

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
STFU YAKAL!

Yes, please move to Kelowna... or penticton. P-Town > K-Town.

In truth, we got a few dedicated Melee smashers. Not as much as Vancouver, but we neeeed more. :/ Please? P-Town, yayuhz?

The Central BC thread or whatever it's called right now will give you a list of our smashers. Most play Brawl, but most that play often are Melee players.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Hey DF2K, how possible is possibly and when? lol

There's actually a decent melee group here. I have smashfests with 4-8 players every few weeks or so.

There are only a few of us that would challenge a PR spot if we were in Vancouver but we do what we can. Saki and myself are the core meleezerz in Kelowna and jugfingers and Cproce are the better players in Vernon. Then there are groups of players around that play often too.

Jumblez, Lib3r4t3 and I went to CAST4 in Red Deer...so yeah, we get our share of competitive melee.

Plenty of Brawl and 64 around here too. The whole of the Okanagan has a good variety of players but we're just all spread out over 3 hours drives. XD

There'll be another tournament in Kelowna in Febuary if you're here in time for that too. The first 2 went very well. The second one was almost all melee too XD

DF2K

Smash Journeyman
The possibilities are very likely. I'm still a Canadian citizen and I have a lot of family up there. Plus, there is a nice arts and design school I'm looking at so chances are fairly solid.

Regardless, I'll be up there from Dec 19th-Jan 2nd for X-mas if anyone wants to meet up then, I'm totally down.

Let me know what's up. Thanks.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Sounds good. Keep in touch and see you then hopefully.

January 2nd is the day I'll be heading to Vancouver for the big tourney so if you're available then, it would be convinient ;D

Top Bottom