• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Request POSSIBLE TO ADD 20xxTE's REPLAY TO 20xx 4.05 ISO???

SmashModGod

Smash Cadet
TRYING TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE, ALL-IN-ONE ISO FOR EVERYONE!!!

ANYONE KNOW IF/HOW I CAN ADD THE REPLAY FUNCTIONALITY FROM 20xxTE TO 20xx 4.05????

ULTIMATE MELEE ISO!!!! PLEASE HELP / ADVISE!!!

jra64

Smash Journeyman
I've always wanted this too, I'm not sure how one would go about it though. Hope you get help :)

SmashModGod

Smash Cadet
I'LL PAY $50 FOR HELP!!!!

ANYONE WHO CAN PUT 20XXTE'S REPLAY FUNCTIONALITY INTO 20XX 4.05 ISO WILL GET PAID $50 BY ME!!!

PAYPAL GOOGLE WALLET WHATEVER YOU WANT I WILL PAY IF YOU CAN DO THIS SMASH MELEE MOD FOR ME!!!!

Achilles1515

Smash Master
Not possible at the moment. I don't have the code, and the vast majority of it will be very specific to 20XXTE and it's personal RAM management.

It will probably come with time, but not before mid-game replay recording and playback which will be much more useful for training purposes.

Also, don't spam the boards.

Last edited:

SmashModGod

Smash Cadet
Not possible at the moment. I don't have the code, and the vast majority of it will be very specific to 20XXTE and it's personal RAM management.
What about just adding the cool CSS to TE? The one that allows L/R alt costumes and Dpad for PAL?

Could just those things get added into TE? That's really all I'd need. Maybe the extra Map select screens if possible but that's gravy. And mayyyybe great AI fox but I understand if that's too deep in code or something

And sorry I just never got a reply anywhere. I'll delete any posts you think are spammy, lmk which ones and I'll delete right away.

Also, $50 for any help man I'm very serious

Last edited:

DRGN

Technowizard
What about just adding the cool CSS to TE? The one that allows L/R alt costumes and Dpad for PAL?

Could just those things get added into TE? That's really all I'd need. Maybe the extra Map select screens if possible but that's gravy. And mayyyybe great AI fox but I understand if that's too deep in code or something

And sorry I just never got a reply anywhere. I'll delete any posts you think are spammy, lmk which ones and I'll delete right away.

Also, $50 for any help man I'm very serious
There's only so much space that is available using the memory card exploit method. All of the code for the hack must fit within the game's save file. So most of these features, especially textures or extra files (such as more costumes, stages, etc.), would just require more space than what's available for 20XX TE's code.

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
I guess the next question becomes if we can apply the TE exploit to the 4.05 ISO? That way it would have both
Lets pretend Melee's memory is a house. The house has 5 rooms available. Say the 20XX hack pack uses rooms 1, 2, and 3. Now you want 20XXTE to move in. 20XXTE wants to use rooms 3, 4, and 5. It can't come in right away because the 20XX hack pack is in one of its rooms (room 3). In order for it to move in, 20XXTE would need to move its stuff out of room 3 since its already occupied and that would take a while because a lot of stuff needs to be changed to accommodate that room change.

SmashModGod

Smash Cadet
Makes sense, but aren't people rebuilding with DAT T Wizard so they can theoretically make their ISOs infinitely large?

Also, if that's not the case, then what can be deleted to make room for the necessities for the ultimate ISO. The only things it needs to have are:

- improved CPU 20xx AI
- replay functionality
- L/R alt skins (but that's gravy)

Those are really he best features made for melee so far, so putting just those 3 things into a single ISO in the most efficient way possible would accomplish all the goals and thus get whoever helps me at least $50 in their pocket maybe more!!!!!!

UnclePunch

Smash Ace
Makes sense, but aren't people rebuilding with DAT T Wizard so they can theoretically make their ISOs infinitely large?

Also, if that's not the case, then what can be deleted to make room for the necessities for the ultimate ISO. The only things it needs to have are:

- improved CPU 20xx AI
- replay functionality
- L/R alt skins (but that's gravy)

Those are really he best features made for melee so far, so putting just those 3 things into a single ISO in the most efficient way possible would accomplish all the goals and thus get whoever helps me at least $50 in their pocket maybe more!!!!!!
ISO size = ROM
Temporary memory = RAM

Top Bottom