• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Sonic footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
SHUT UP! I'm just saying i'm used to see big sized images, that look just like blur, and work over them.
That thing you pointed like "LOL red" isn't the shoes i was talking about. And yes it IS blue upside.
And just NOBODY said i'm "accurately pinpointing" anything.

Can you read? LOL
Come on, do you REALLY think they would reveal somethings like the long awaited battle of the video game icons with a blurry,10-second trailer? I want to see him really badly too,but I'm not going to make mindgames with myself to make him seem there.

Who knows,if that really was Sonic I have a huge apology to give and I will be severely eating my words.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
You guys are acting like GameFAQs members!

Yeah I said the 'G' word. The fact is, that creature whoever it is, is PINK!

Xanderous

Smash Lord

this is a really well-made Photoshop piece. Also there are hi-res shots of the "moblin" in question and it's definitely not Sonic.

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Come on, do you REALLY think they would reveal somethings like the long awaited battle of the video game icons with a blurry,10-second trailer? I want to see him really badly too,but I'm not going to make mindgames with myself to make him seem there.

Who knows,if that really was Sonic I have a huge apology to give and I will be severely eating my words.
No i dont think ANYTHING, sonic isn't even in my wanted characters for brawl and i also never had a ****in sonic game and everything I said is just what I saw.
You're just flaming the wrong person.

Oky thanks bye.

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
Ok it's a moblin, goblin thingy. The whole Sonic thing is a secret that we probably won't find out about until December the 3rd. There's no way they would just shoot him at us. Yea please don't act like Game***s whoops I meant Gamefaqs members.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
To end all message board arguments:

Fact: Sonic IS IN NO TRAILERS OF BRAWL.
FACT: HE DOES STAND A VERY GOOD CHANCE BUT AS OF YET HE IS UNCONFIRMED
Fact: REGGIE DOES IMPLY HIS INCLUSION
Fact: STFU, WAIT, AND DONT JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS

Xanderous

Smash Lord
Found in on Gamefaqs. I don't know who made it.

If Sonic is in the game, we'll know before release. They'll want to attract as much attention as possible to the third party characters, which have different audiences.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
If Sonic is in the game, we'll know before release. They'll want to attract as much attention as possible to the third party characters, which have different audiences.
Yeah, and knowing them they will do it late November :-P. Making hype is a *****.

PrinnyFlute

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and knowing them they will do it late November :-P. Making hype is a *****.
Speaking of late November, anybody else surprised Brawl's coming out a little over a week AFTER the biggest shopping day of the year here in America?

I'm looking forward to a cozy October Sonic announcement when Nintendo scribes the message INTO THE SURFACE OF THE MOON.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Sonic is one of the only characters I really hope to see playable in Brawl, but even then, I'm not gonna jump at conclusions like many people here at stuff we can barely make out.

I re-watched the little bit of game play footage over and over to spot anything new. As already mention, I'm pretty sure whatever is rolling to the left of the bridge is Kirby, like I suspected. I personally couldn't make out what was on the right as the bridge fell apart. What I did make out was...

- Wario looks like he's gonna be mooning us a lot.
- Donkey Kong indirectly confirmed since we can clearly see him for like a second or so.
- Fox appears to be using a Cracker Launcher which looks to be pretty powerful.

I bet if they show an actual trailer sometime during E3, someone will spot a blue blur in there somewhere and automatic claim it's Sonic. Seriously people, is such a short teaser gonna show something as major as Sonic?

k!llsw!tch

Smash Ace
^ I honestly don't think that weather you like Sonic or not the whole "is he confirmed" thing is pretty big. There's lots of fans, lots of demands, and a lot of starving kids out there who are dying because of the lack of knowledge Nintendo has yet to feed them. So giving him away in a teaser probably will not happen. If, and only if were lucky Sakurai will just spill the beans.

RBinator

Smash Journeyman
Yes, tons of people are hoping for some information if Sonic will be in or not. Some stuff happening on the side like Mario and Sonic finally showing up in their own game together is only increasing the hype and chances of Sonic showing up. Regardless, jumping at the tiniest "hints" which are not really meant to be hints are all is foolish, which Sonic fans like me are tired of. If Sakurai doesn't want to spill the beans (don't see that happening any time soon), but wants to drop hints, they would likely be something that can logically lead to Sonic being in, not what's happening in this topic where what can be made out of the blurs doesn't lead to Sonic. Who knows, Nintendo could pull a fast one and tomorrow release a trailer showing him. Of course, I don't really expect that to happen at all, despite how many surprises Nintendo tends to have.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
I can't tell if you're making fun of me or not. That Mic guy sure likes to.
Nah, I wasn't there, I was being honest. They want to build hype so they'll drop the big bombs right before release. They started things off establishing hype with Snake to let our minds run wild with excitement and skepticism as to who will be in. If they reveal more than they need too early the excitement might cap months before, which would be a bad idea if you are pushing a game. Revealing obvious characters like Donkey Kong just sorta keep up the hype while we wait.

Daikunus6

Smash Rookie
Its is definatly not Sonic, I just finished watching the high def version of the confrence and its clearly a moblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom