• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Sauga Tourneys

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
So i might have access to a venue to host monthlies for smash, street fighter, and any other gaming goodness open to suggestions. Now I've hosted tournaments in sauga before and no one ever comes, yet look at tinmans tournament with stellar attendance. Just last week I went to Illiad's pownz tournament and ok we got 29 entrants not bad. I was wondering if I were to host a sauga tournament sometime at the end of this month/beginning of next. Prizes will be obviously the money pool but I could probably work something out where top 3 get tickets to fan expo. You guys all remember the hookups that happened last year at fan expo, well they are happening again this year but i'm not sure if smash is happening that will be up to my sponsor (zellers).

No promises yet, just opening this thread to see general interest to see if its worth hosting smash.

Top Bottom