• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible grab infinite

Phlemingo

Smash Ace
Since hopefully all of us know Snake has a sleeper grab (a grab that causes the opponent to be stunned for a short amount of time) what if you grabbed him, hit him two times, perform sleeper grab and kept repeating the process?

Could this be a new infinite?

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
Too early for this thread now. Wait for the game to come out or for the Japanese people to awnser you in a thread that will resurface later.

Jisike

Smash Journeyman
sleeper grab puts you on the ground, so im assuming it can be teched.

and thunders combo is gone now, so you cant just jab them back up.

Archenyte

Smash Journeyman
Hmm.. I always thought it was just breaking their neck. Anyways, the grab seems pretty laggy and it might be difficult to grab them so maybe it won't be an infinite grab.

courte

Smash Lord
Here is what i hope for; Back after grab -> Chokehold from which you have a few options
Down-Neck Snack Drop
Forward-CQC Slam
Back-Drag
UP-Back CQC Slam

at least those are MY wildest desires

Yes!!

Smash Rookie
I talked about certain options he has with the DownThrow in the "Ultimate Snake Compendium" thread.

If you read the thread over (or specifically the DownThrow section) you'll see that there are a lot more potential options with a downthrow like that.

courte

Smash Lord
Here is what i hope for; Back after grab -> Chokehold from which you have a few options
Down-Neck Snack Drop
Forward-CQC Slam
Back-Drag
UP-Back CQC Slam

at least those are MY wildest desires

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
If you downthrow and they hold the control stick away from you, they get to recover before you get to do anything about it. No teching required, and no chaingrabs, sadly. Downthrow is pretty useless, but I always do it instinctively because it looks so **** cool.

PsychoMidget

Smash Lord
you cant grab them after down throw and they cant tech it, they can perform get up attacks/roll away

and you can only attack them right after down throw (with like downtilt which happens to ****) if they dont do anything

and downthrow isnt useless because it does the most damage and leads to good tech chasing

Parthenon

Smash Apprentice
I hadn't noticed before I made my post, but yeah downthrow does a lot more damage than the other stuff. Tech chasing is pretty hard though. Even planning out remote mine tech chases don't work. You can't hit down-B fast enough to detonate on someone who rolls onto your mine. Or maybe Marth rolls too fast.

Top Bottom