• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible gimp on Ness

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Does anyone know if Yoshi's DJ armour can take PKT1? Because Im thinking you could fall off the ledge when the Ness is recovering and deliberatly get hit by his PKT1 during the DJ, leaving the Ness to fall to his doom.

Im not near my Wii atm, so I can't check sorry.

Inspired by someone mentioning the same thing with DDD btw

Mmac

Smash Lord
I'm not sure, but why not just take the hit, THEN Double Jump

Also, you can stop it with a well aimed egg also

CometStar

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know if Yoshi's DJ armour can take PKT1? Because Im thinking you could fall off the ledge when the Ness is recovering and deliberatly get hit by his PKT1 during the DJ, leaving the Ness to fall to his doom.

Im not near my Wii atm, so I can't check sorry.

Inspired by someone mentioning the same thing with DDD btw
Saw this over on the Ness boards? Anywho, you don't have to use super armor to gimp Ness, you could just jump above him and take his PKT1. You'll flinch abit but you could probably make it back to the stage. You won't have to worry about Ness fighting back after that.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Saw this over on the Ness boards? Anywho, you don't have to use super armor to gimp Ness, you could just jump above him and take his PKT1. You'll flinch abit but you could probably make it back to the stage. You won't have to worry about Ness fighting back after that.
All you Dallas people are invading the Yoshi boards lol. Shuz and Fogo already regularly visit the video thread.

EDIT: I agree with Mmac, just take the hit and then dj. You could also just fair spike pretty easily.

Scala

Smash Ace
You know what? Yoshi's dair stops ness after he hits himself with pkt

**** all around

(at least it stopped it the one time I ever tried, no guarantees)

CometStar

Smash Apprentice
All you Dallas people are invading the Yoshi boards lol. Shuz and Fogo already regularly visit the video thread.

EDIT: I agree with Mmac, just take the hit and then dj. You could also just fair spike pretty easily.
We're just making sure you don't pull anything new on us, and even if you do we'll be aware of it. lol

Top Bottom