• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Farores Winds Technique?

Judo777

Smash Master
Hey guys I found a technique with Farores wind that might be pretty useful. I actually main Sheik but i feel its important to know Zelda as well. Might already have been discovered but i thought it was worth putting on here.

So i was practicing against a cpu on pokemon stadium and teleported toward the ledge and i spaced it just right so i was able to jump immediately out of the teleport and lightning kick him for a kill. I tested it on BF and FD and it works there and i would imagine it would work on most stages with a flat enough surface and a ledge.

Anyway its ez enough to recreate just go to FD and stand in the middle of the level. Move about an inch left or right and then teleport straight to the left or right (the same direction you moved from the center of the stage toward) and the second you come out of the teleport i believe the ledge cancels out the lag animations and you can jump. I dont have a video or anything but i felt it was worth letting you guys know.

This is my first post so sry if the format is weird or anything.

Judo777

Smash Master
haha your right! Oh well i guess I rediscovered it! lol like i said im a Sheik main so i havent really gone that in depth to Zelda yet.

Top Bottom