• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Dream Matches?

Landry

Smash Ace
I guess. I'm just not sure why people would care that much about a match where Ken would get 3 stocked AT LEAST.

Sedda

Smash Champion
I guess. I'm just not sure why people would care that much about a match where Ken would get 3 stocked AT LEAST.
We obviously know Armada would win, but it could be a really awesome thing to have two guys who were/are considered the best at this game playing on the same screen. That's really all it is.

Rocketpowerchill

Smash Ace
leave it to prog to make sure all these dream matches happen whether in tourney or friendlies/mm
so much pride for guys like ken trying to hold their own against the new class
and guys like shiz who have the fire to make it all the way
im scared of the nightmare matches tho
shiz m2k in pools is a ****ing nightmare
since one of your favs is pretty much gonna automatically be in losers you just gotta lend your energy
*raises hands
shia wia all the way bro

Sacredtwin11

Smash Apprentice
- Any combination of the top 5 facing each other. (Especialy: Mango vs. PP, Mango vs. Armada, M2k vs. Armada, and PP vs Armada)

- Armada vs Just about anybody

-Matches with Jman, Shiz and Ken

More to come....
Armada vs. Hbox
:troll:

Top Bottom