• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Character Roster as believed by the "Prophets".

Black/Light

Smash Master
also, when did any prophet say that the roster will be 35 characters? the only prophet who ever stated that there will be 35 characters admitted to be a fake.
No, she didn't say they where fakes. BlueWave said that he was a fake and just ran with NyaseNya's prediction about Sonic.(Because thats a very reasonable assumption. . . that Sonic would be revealed that day)

And for the record its NOT hard to assume what NyaseNya perdicted. If you keep up with brawl news you will see that after a big event where something is revealed it is updated on the dojo that night. Sonic being revealed on that day could have been guessed by anyone (I personally assumed it would happen).

Also, NyaseNya, ALONE, said that there would only be 35 characters so thats the one Im most focused on. And take into acount that she also said that the US release will be delayed. If it isn't delayed soon than Im calling BS on NyaseNya cause I don't see how they would delay our version one month before our release.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Hey, when did she make the prediction? Was it the day before Sonic was revealed? Is it even possible that the developers would have finalized the list of characters that early? That was in like what, September?

Black/Light

Smash Master
Hey, when did she make the prediction? Was it the day before Sonic was revealed? Is it even possible that the developers would have finalized the list of characters that early? That was in like what, September?
It was said (the delay) on 12/05/07.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=3431554#post3431554

She also said it would hit UK in about april/may before. . . .but it's not going there till after June at the earliest.

Qbuilderz

Smash Journeyman
personally, i think 40-45 is the CORRECT amount. 35 doesn't seem like much to me.

NO clones
ONLY 3 3rd parties
3 - 4 starfox and dk reps (fox, falo krystal, maybe wolf - DK, diddy, k rool, maybe dixie

thats what i see in the future *pretends to be psychic* XD

Black/Light

Smash Master
Where did Nya say there would be only 35 characters anyway? I can't find it in his/her post history.

NVM, Gimpyfish screwed up the main post on one thread she made. Not many people commented on the 35 character thing sp I couldn't find it..

Boofer

Smash Ace

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
The Prophets are but lucky *******s who are using their one-shot extreme-luck accuracy to make more guesses. After reading that NyaseNya post, that condescending tone BLEEDS troll.

The Chaos guy is simply making a slew of educated guesses, and admitted the possibility of him being wrong. I think SOME of his stuff is correct, but not all of it.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Where did Nya say there would be only 35 characters anyway? I can't find it in his/her post history.

NVM, Gimpyfish screwed up the main post on one thread she made. Not many people commented on the 35 character thing sp I couldn't find it..
I respect Gimpy, but come on man...that wasn't very mod-like. Gimpy said it was false but had no way of proving it false...That's no different than what Nya did. Closing the thread was fine and all, but not editing that person's post. Heh...I really believe Nya, unfortunately.

The Prophets are but lucky *******s who are using their one-shot extreme-luck accuracy to make more guesses. After reading that NyaseNya post, that condescending tone BLEEDS troll.

The Chaos guy is simply making a slew of educated guesses, and admitted the possibility of him being wrong. I think SOME of his stuff is correct, but not all of it.
I'm sorry, but the way Nya predicted the Sonic update was too effing perfect man. She predicted the exact date, so I believe she has some kind of source. To not believe that there is some kind of source shows denial.

Black/Light

Smash Master
****...It seems she definitely has some kind of inside source. Also, it's possible that things have changed since she last logged on. Perhaps they planned another delay but decided not to just recently.
I wouldn't say that. Brawl UK, at the earlyest, can be out at the end of Q2 which is right after May. It doesn't have a set release date as of yet and could come out anytime after June.(Meaning most likely Q 3-4)

Thats the UK stuff. The 12/05 stuff was about the US being delayed. . . .and if its to be delayed than I see no reason why they would wait this long to say it. She was last on at 12/ 19 so she would have time to retake that.

Really, all she said was "UK brawl in Q2 and US will be delayed". Neither seems likely.

And it's odd. . .in her 35 character topic thing she talks about how her contact didn't have time to memerize the full select screen but said contect knows theres only 35 characters on the screen. And said person only seems to remember Wolf/ Ness/ G&W and no Mega Man on the screen. . .no other key characters yet counted everything on screen:ohwell:.

tirkaro

Smash Champion
No, she didn't say they where fakes. BlueWave said that he was a fake and just ran with NyaseNya's prediction about Sonic.(Because thats a very reasonable assumption. . . that Sonic would be revealed that day)

And for the record its NOT hard to assume what NyaseNya perdicted. If you keep up with brawl news you will see that after a big event where something is revealed it is updated on the dojo that night. Sonic being revealed on that day could have been guessed by anyone (I personally assumed it would happen).

Also, NyaseNya, ALONE, said that there would only be 35 characters so thats the one Im most focused on. And take into acount that she also said that the US release will be delayed. If it isn't delayed soon than Im calling BS on NyaseNya cause I don't see how they would delay our version one month before our release.
I'm not talking about nya. I'm talking about that other guy on gamefaqs. The one that everyone thought was right because he predicted a newcomer and a returning character on the same week right. But he later admitted to being a fraud.

And even though nyase nya is full of nothing but crap, I DO believe brawl will most likely be delayed again. It just seems right. However, all that crap with him/her playing a beta of the game is pure crap.

heck, s/he said that tom nook was in.
and that he was a SAMUS CLONE.
oh, and she also said ness was in, which is perhaps even less believable than the former.

QFT man. It's a shame how these "prophets" manage to trick everyone with one lucky guess.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Thats the UK stuff. The 12/05 stuff was about the US being delayed. . . .and if its to be delayed than I see no reason why they would wait this long to say it. She was last on at 12/ 19 so she would have time to retake that.
True...Not sure what to say about that. Like you said, I doubt it's delayed and indeed she was on in time to retake that.

And it's odd. . .in her 35 character topic thing she talks about how her contact didn't have time to memerize the full select screen but said contect knows theres only 35 characters on the screen. And said person only seems to remember Wolf/ Ness/ G&W and no Mega Man on the screen. . .no other key characters yet counted everything on screen:ohwell:.
True, it does seem odd that she the contact would remember that there were 35 characters but not who exactly was on there. I'm gonna admit that, after looking at that Sonic thread I was shocked at how spot on and confident she was about it. That couldn't have been a guess. But you bring up a good point.

Also, did Nya predict Wolf as well? I don't remember seeing that.

Where did she s

Boofer

Smash Ace
QFT man. It's a shame how these "prophets" manage to trick everyone with one lucky guess.
Even if Nya's other thread turns out to be false, there is no way you can convince me that the Sonic prediction was a lucky guess man. It was too perfect.

Yes, I believe this, but there is a benefit if what she says is false. I will be happy if she is lying because I couldn't care less about looking like a fool; I just don't want to be disappointed. I can't help but think about ChronoBound's story of the melee roster leak. Everybody was in denial, but of course, they were disappointed when they actually saw the roster. We'll see, and I hope you're right.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Even if Nya's other thread turns out to be false, there is no way you can convince me that the Sonic prediction was a lucky guess man. It was too perfect.
Thats it, it's not that grand of a prediction and most people don't see it as such.

There where tons of people predicting Sonic for that day. . . .know how I know this? Cause I was one of those who saw this coming.

I got the simple assumption that Sonic would be revealed in a trailer at some big nintendo/ video game event and that said trailer would be updated on the site the next day simply because we all know that he was the most wanted and most fan-served character (plus the fact that they updated other event things on the site the day they where shown).

I, and many others, naturely assumed that this would happen because of the event's nature. It was a Nintendo event made to focus on and show off X-Mas time release games and said event had only been revealed to be happening 2 weeks before it happened.

Really, it doesn't take a 180 IQ to connect the dots. I and many others where sure these things where going to happen. . . .only difference is that Nya claimed to have a Inside connection feeding her this info 4 days before the event.

The sure fact that she/he keeps relying on that one guess to make people see her as creditable makes me think she is just a fake. . .smart but just a fake. Sonic at the event (and all things about it), UK not getting ANOTHER game the same time it comes out here, G&W/ Wolf/ Ness but nothing grand or interesting. . . .not to powerfuly rare.

US delay is what Im waiting for. . . .if that doesn't happen than I KNOW the 35 character thing is crap.

Boofer

Smash Ace
Thats it, it's not that grand of a prediction and most people don't see it as such.

There where tons of people predicting Sonic for that day. . . .know how I know this? Cause I was one of those who saw this coming.

I got the simple assumption that Sonic would be revealed in a trailer at some big nintendo/ video game event and that said trailer would be updated on the site the next day simply because we all know that he was the most wanted and most fan-served character (plus the fact that they updated other event things on the site the day they where shown).

I, and many others, naturely assumed that this would happen because of the event's nature. It was a Nintendo event made to focus on and show off X-Mas time release games and said event had only been revealed to be happening 2 weeks before it happened.

Really, it doesn't take a 180 IQ to connect the dots. I and many others where sure these things where going to happen. . . .only difference is that Nya claimed to have a Inside connection feeding her this info 4 days before the event.

The sure fact that she/he keeps relying on that one guess to make people see her as creditable makes me think she is just a fake. . .smart but just a fake. Sonic at the event (and all things about it), UK not getting ANOTHER game the same time it comes out here, G&W/ Wolf/ Ness but nothing grand or interesting. . . .not to powerfuly rare.

US delay is what Im waiting for. . . .if that doesn't happen than I KNOW the 35 character thing is crap.
Hopefully that 35 characters thing is crap, and I hope you are right man.

Edit: But did you check her posts in the Sonic thread? Many people weren't even sure that the event was going to take place at the time. Also, yeah you could say that everybody saw it coming, but really...I don't buy that. Nobody saw it coming man. Maybe you thought there was a chance of it happening, but would you have betted your account on it? Nya was one hundred percent sure dude. Why didn't Nya predict this for any of the previous events? I'm just saying, I still believe her.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
All the Megaman hate by these "prophets" just ticks me off, also I predicted Sonic was going to be revealed at a big Nintendo event one day as well. The ONLY theory/leak that even has one merit of a possibility right now is the "Starpoenix Revived Shutdown Prima Roster Leak 2.0" Or the SRSPRL theory.

The last part is a joke, by the way.

Top Bottom