• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Change to King Dedede's Recovery

Wade Benedict

Smash Rookie
Seeing as recoveries are going to be getting changed around and whatnot for the new PM Update. What kind of nerfs do you think King Dedede is going to possibly get? The only thing I can think of is that they'd get rid of one of his jumps, but I seriously doubt they'd do that because that would be far too severe.

Wade Benedict

Smash Rookie
I honestly don't think he needs a recovery nerf and definitely don't want it to be nerfed. But it is certainly is a possibility that something could get nerfed for some reason. So that's why I'm wondering if anybody has any ideas of what the PM team may do.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
1 waddle dash per air time is what its going to be

internetmovieguy

Smash Apprentice
Isn't decreasing the chance to get a gordo a BUFF to D3's recovery? Also I'm curious as to why you would think they are going to take height off the up-special
Not really, the gordos enstill fear in your opponents and they will respect you waddle toss because of the chance of being hit by a gordo.

Up special is toooo good. It lets him recover from a ridiculous depth. Please think of this as a good thing, with other characters recoveries nerfed games will move faster and stocks taken quicker. Also, since DEDEDE has fantastic gimps it will be a major buff.

Top Bottom