• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible Boxart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
Goodness it's been quite a while since I posted here. And aren't you glad I came back to post a rumor? I know, I know, we've been getting lots of these before, but perhaps this one holds some truth, after all, it's just boxart. Anyways...

Doesn't look particularly fake and it doesn't use old renders and the like. The lack of Wi-Fi is disheartening. If there is already a topic for this please don't call me a noob. :urg:

By the way, here's the address, they apear to be reliable with boxarts...

http://www.estarland.com/index.asp?page=NintendoWii&cat=&product=28429&q=

EDIT: I can't believe I missed the other topics. I was to hasty... Please lock and forgive mods.

Problem2

Smash Champion
NNID
Problem0
someone beat you to the punch line unfortunately. Someone very recently has posted this. Still, the box art is very good and I believe it official, even if it's just temporary.

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I realized that. (Notice the edit.) I wouldn't mind if this was official, and I don't see why everyone's complaining about the amount of characters on it. And if this is true we can confirm PT and MK as PCs. (That's a lot of acronyms.)

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
He realized he made a mistake, literally, a minute after he posted. Just leave the thread alone.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Yeah, I realized that. (Notice the edit.) I wouldn't mind if this was official, and I don't see why everyone's complaining about the amount of characters on it. And if this is true we can confirm PT and MK as PCs. (That's a lot of acronyms.)
They were already confirmed as playable characters...

However, yes, that boxart is simply amazing. It probably is official, but that doesn't mean it's final.

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
I'm staying up to late! (Plus hunger...) I meant as starters, of course I know they're playable I don't live under a rock. (Of course, who's to say people who live under rocks can't have a computer with internet access.)

Stafy Lover

Smash Rookie
alright, alright, i was too lazy to read the whole thing therefor i didn't notice the edit, but whatever ! !
It's okay, I've already made like three mistakes in this thread. And this will be my last post in this thread so please just let this die. (Or the mods can simpy close it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom