• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Possible 0% KO Combo

lamelikemike

Smash Cadet
I was working on edge guarding in training when i came up with this simple but difficult way to get a 0% KO (potentially this is very early and has only been test vs cpu . . . plus im not good enough to pull it off everytime)

so its just a THROW off the stage (any throw, but must be at low damage or they will go to high or far) then SHORT HOP, DAIR, FASTFALL, and finish them with a ROCKET SPIKE (up-b)

well good luck, if anyone way better than me can prove this as a useful combo, let me know, cause all i can se now is its potential

and if you think ut rules you can call it a "lame ko"

hehe just kidding don't name anything after me im not important. lol

Soshii

Villageoise
NNID
kvlasco
3DS FC
1134-7845-8828
I also like diddy humping them all the way down, it's amusing and rewarding :D

kendrick

Smash Rookie
I dont think thats really a true combo, just using his DAIR as a spike. Which is very very useful. If you're having trouble landing the DAIR, try to position yourself a little bit under them or overlapping them because the move sends you up a tiny bit before you land the hit.

lamelikemike

Smash Cadet
the real combo bit of it is the low percent, dair fastfall rocket spike, the throw is just how i first thought of it and really isnt that effective

Curse marke Sasuke

Smash Rookie
the combo sounds cool, but I don't think it would be a practical combo since its pretty easy to avoid and has many conditions that must be met.
Even so, i think Diddy has a big enough edge guarding arsenal as it is:
- great aerials
- the toadstool jump
- Diddy hump
- great recovery

Doctor T

Smash Journeyman
Haha, that would be pretty cool. I've never really tried to get the Rocket Barrel Spike in, just because its so hard to aim, and also so easy to SD with lol.

You can also hump them and ride them down at pretty low %'s. I was practicing it in training mode... you can get them at about 30-40% with a throw -> Diddy Hump if you time it right.

Croyt

Smash Rookie
Yes

I read about this yesterday, and UNBELIEVABLY pulled it off today! God I wish I could edit the video and put it online. it was so sweet.

I did it against snake.

FOR ALL DIDDY MAINERS OUT THERE, Spiking snake is the easiest thing to do. His up is so easy to predict. Just watch out because snake has a spike too, just don't let him get above you.

Croyt

Smash Rookie
Yes

I read about this yesterday, and UNBELIEVABLY pulled it off today! God I wish I could edit the video and put it online. it was so sweet.

I did it against snake.

FOR ALL DIDDY MAINERS OUT THERE, Spiking snake is the easiest thing to do. His up is so easy to predict. Just watch out because snake has a spike too, just don't let him get above you.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Diddy's b foward gimp dosn't really work because my friends learned to airdodge at the right time to dodge it when I throw them off and jump at them. Its too predictible and its hard to not be predictable about it. However I haven't tired to strategy of the d air to b up spike yet.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
the combo sounds cool, but I don't think it would be a practical combo since its pretty easy to avoid and has many conditions that must be met.
Even so, i think Diddy has a big enough edge guarding arsenal as it is:
- great aerials
- the toadstool jump
- Diddy hump
- great recovery
Isnt the toadstool jump really situational though. You have to be really good at and then your opponent could you just u-air, couldn't they?

NometheGnome

Smash Rookie
Isnt the toadstool jump really situational though. You have to be really good at and then your opponent could you just u-air, couldn't they?
i've been playing around with my friend in friendlies and i think i've gotten toadstool down pretty much, just gotta basically double jump and directional of your friend if your basically standing hand in hand with your opponent. that is the easiest i've done it with.

an1bal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
anibalt
3DS FC
0018-2664-8234
i worked on a diff version of this last night, but it needs a lot of polishing. Against DK at 0% grab and dthrow off the stage, short hop dair (spike), FF and up b.

Same thing really now tha i think about it

Top Bottom