• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Portugal Brawl Power Rankings

ngfc_0

Smash Apprentice
That's if I become a panelist, anyway. If I don't it's "they" instead of "we".
LOL, bitxslap!

----

In general i agree with what KF said...
I am not in the position to say anything about it cause i already had my time of emo talk :laugh:

"We are a crew, and so we must help each other" :035:

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
You're right Flayl. I'm sorry about my negativity. We'll see how I fare in the next tournament then. Better yet, let's see how EVERYONE fares in the next tournament. It should be at least fun...

BigLord

Smash Lord
NNID
BiigLord
3DS FC
3024-7470-9499
I also say that it should be updated after Sevilla. The 4th tournament wasn't even a real tournament lol. It was merely a glorified bi-weekly.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I also say that it should be updated after Sevilla. The 4th tournament wasn't even a real tournament lol. It was merely a glorified bi-weekly.
... I was talking about the 4th tournament version 2.0, of course that one didn't count.

Only 5 or 6 of us are going to Sevilla, how are you going to rank some1, GSM, Spikebolt and Blue lightning with Sevilla -.-

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
... I was talking about the 4th tournament version 2.0, of course that one didn't count.

Only 5 or 6 of us are going to Sevilla, how are you going to rank some1, GSM, Spikebolt and Blue lightning with Sevilla -.-
They'll drop for inactivity most probably.

Top Bottom