• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Port Town Aero Dive?

Hype

Smash Lord
You can see the cars coming at every "pit stop" with the exception of the one where they come from the side. The ungrabable ledges can be annoying but at least you dont die if you can't grab the edge (most of the time) you just hit the ground and take another 15% (I think). it not like frigate orpheon where the ungrabable ledge cost you a stock every time you need it to get back onto the map.

Counter pick.

one thing I love to do on this stage is knock people into the wall that appears on the left side for only a second. it's so satisfying.

Mr.Victory07

Smash Lord
I love this stage. Good music, looks awesome. The cars are strong, but theyre very predictable if you look at the backround

BFG9

Smash Apprentice
I still say that it need to be use as a counter pick. All you have to do is walk to the edges of the tracks to avoid the F-zero machines....I love the stage <3.

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
I would say banned for racers on roids, but there are already so many banned stages, that i will say, cp
ur gonna just have to fight above the road! so deal with it...

JuniorToons

Smash Apprentice
This stage is ok even though you have to watch out for the cars, and the music is pretty good.

Hippopotamus

Smash Rookie
I think it's a great stage... Many people don't like the cars, but I think they make it exciting. They keep you on your toes. However, I don't like the Mario Kart level... The cars there are just annoying. Funny, huh?

Kit-Tsukasa

Smash Cadet
My only problem with the stage is that the stage itself kills you too easily. The road and cars can both kill you at around 150% no DI, at most 175% with DI occasionally. For lighter characters like Kirby, Ness, Lucas, Jiggs, etc... that may be okay since that's normal for them to be dead at that point. However, for characters like King DDD, Snake, DK, Ganondorf, and even Bowser, that's a bit low.... I must agree though that it does have some of the best tracks in the game.

PEACHYprincess

Smash Apprentice
I do agree with you Kit - Tsukasa but in a way I like how the stage can kill you. It forces players to move fast and carefully. Once you know where all the spots are where the stage can kill you then all you have to do is smash your opponent into those spots and it's an easy KO :)

Machiavelli.CF

Ivy of the West
NNID
Machiavelli.CF
3DS FC
3222-5675-4966
My only problem with the stage is that the stage itself kills you too easily. The road and cars can both kill you at around 150% no DI, at most 175% with DI occasionally. For lighter characters like Kirby, Ness, Lucas, Jiggs, etc... that may be okay since that's normal for them to be dead at that point. However, for characters like King DDD, Snake, DK, Ganondorf, and even Bowser, that's a bit low.... I must agree though that it does have some of the best tracks in the game.
most of the roster will have killed someone by 175%-150%:ohwell:

Top Bottom