• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

popularity

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredymartinez1

Smash Journeyman
who would u say is the most popular in brawl...........................i say its ike all the way................................until i change my mind

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
"Ike all the way....until I change my mind"
Wow, nice contradiction.
I think we all have to agree that Ike is one of the most popular.
According to this poll, Marth is most popular with 69 votes, and Meta-Knight following right behind with 65 votes. But this may have changed.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Yes, but that poll doesn't constitute as all of the Brawl players in the world. Ike is probably the most popular character.

SmashAura4

Smash Apprentice
I'm gonna be different and say that Ike is not the most popular. The most popular has got to be Lucario, n'est-pas? I mean, who doesn't love the power of aura?

DTKPch

Smash Journeyman
Snake has a mullet, a leopard costume, an infinite supply of boxes, a whole arsenal of explosives, a bandana, a suit that shows his asscrack, and Mei Ling, who shouts, "SU-NE-KUUUUU!!!!!!!" in the Japanese version.

Ike has his friends.

... I think Snake wins. Clearly every sane person in the universe favors Snake. Of course, Ike could be more popular if there were more insane people than sane. Hmmmm...

FEJunkie

Smash Apprentice
I think that at least half of the casual players in the world use Ike. He is probably the easiest character to pick up and play at the lower levels of casual play. The amount of people that play at this level is far greater than people at the higher levels of play.

iEatPikmin

Smash Journeyman
That poll asked for mains or favorites. I like Pikachu and Captain Falcon. Je n'aime pas le aura.

Veggi

Smash Champion
Ike, Pit, Metaknight, Snake, Marth and suprisingly Lucas all seem used alot by little kids, and people who just pick up the game. Which is wierd because I would never expect casual people to know all those characters, other than maybe Meta-Knight. As for serious players...I think we all know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom