• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

poop comments = new thread will be made when real matches are posted

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
vids coming from:
Eggz
Luigi Ka-Master
Gimpyfish
Silent Wolf
Tori
Zeru
Bladewise
Jumpfreak
Blair
Derilink
Sastopher

then we have the top 5 bc players
hitsugaya
noobking
blunted object
patooty
Cow ear

a new topic will be made to house those vids, stop posting here.

cF=)

Smash Lord
First comment.

Does Sastopher still play Smash ?
I'm impatient to see some of NoobKing's ganon vids... so EC can laugh (jk <3)

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
yeah he still plays, if ididn't include him my bad, its rare that i'd get to record him though unless he comes to gameclucks more often (our monthly tourneys)

cF=)

Smash Lord
Gimpy, show them how I TRASH your Bowser XD *jokes*

Hey cF=) I <3 you too ^_^. I'd much like to see vids of EC Ganons by the way. Any place I could find those?
The only ganon footage we have is from a crew battle which took place long ago (Quebec vs Ontario)... I guess we'll be able to catch some fresh vids next tourney which takes place at the end of the month <3

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
That was an insane comback for ganon vs. sheik.

Why does gimpy play only large bad guys? Oh well, he plays em well!

Woah videos of me? XD
That obviously wasn't me, I'd never change into Zelda. lol
I thought you'd just be making compilations. =P w/e Keep 'em coming I guess.

Serpreme

Smash Apprentice
Work on your wavedashing as it was a main reason your ganon got hit so bad. Also focuse on grapple more and making combos out of it. Not saying you cant or didnt try,i just didnt see it.

Were not looking for suggestions, these were as friendly as friendlies get, lol. I don't recall Ganon, Mario, Sheik, or Bowser having grapples. =0

DId I even play Fox at that 'smashfest'?

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
lol wtf @ crackhead's insanely bizarre screwed up sig.

and @ grapple.

and gimpy only screwed up the WDs when he was coming from below onto a platform, which is hard to do than a regular WD sine it requires precise visual timing.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
That's not Gimpyfish! He wouldn't play anything except Boozer.
>_>
<_<

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
haha i'll get them up when i can, atm this is just a filler topic...

and yeah, as silent said, these are as friendly as friendlies get lol, i dont think you played fox more than like 2 matches, and they were pretty hidious on videoXD

Zeru

Smash Journeyman
Who's CrackHead? Something tells me its a 2nd account.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the 2 v 2 vids were lost when my brother decided to go on a dvd breaking rampage for no reason...

no they wern't, dont freak out. i'll have them up fairly soon.

fairly soon.

linkmastersword

Smash Lord
sexy ganon-ing, you definately have a better ganon than me, plus I could smell the frustration of the sheik at the end, all sheik needed was 1 solid fair, and you milked the frustration perfectly. I have to give you props.

I find it funny how you chose to use ganon vs a sheik, probably because there isn't a point going bowser. But you clearly have superior mind games which helped you become victorious in the end.

also, great job not getting grabbed all the much, you are really REALLY good at that.

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i'm seriously doubting there was any kind of frustration, or even any attempts at grabbing, as stated these were about as friendly as friendlies can get lol

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Work on your wavedashing as it was a main reason your ganon got hit so bad. Also focuse on grapple more and making combos out of it. Not saying you cant or didnt try,i just didnt see it.
Worst post ever. And everyone knows that Ganons wave-landing and platform dashing are WAYYYY more important then just wavedashing. nub.

BF is prolly either the worst or the 2nd worst stage vs sheik. If the Sheik were to actually try, meaning camp the ganon, the sheik could win without taking any damage if it wanted to lol.

Top Bottom