• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POLL: Which Stages from Brawl would you like to see return for SSB4?

Which Stage(s) from Brawl would you like to see return for SSB4?

• Total voters

CombatScouter

Smash Apprentice
I'm convinced that Hanenbow was created solely for that one event match with Peach, and then they just threw it in for kicks.

The stage rewards you for not battling, and the reward is merely an aesthetic change to the stage.

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime

Seriously, gimme all stages. And bring back the cut Melee stages too (like Pokéfloats)

Voted Frigate Orpheon, Flat Zone 2, Bridge of Eldin, Pirate Ship, Halberd and Luigi's Mansion

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622

Seriously, gimme all stages. And bring back the cut Melee stages too (like Pokéfloats)

Voted Frigate Orpheon, Flat Zone 2, Bridge of Eldin, Pirate Ship, Halberd and Luigi's Mansion
Gary Oldman's final smash. But seriously, having all stages from all 3 games would be amazing, and there's certainly the space for it. (Like 25GB per-layer)

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
Gary Oldman's final smash. But seriously, having all stages from all 3 games would be amazing, and there's certainly the space for it. (Like 25GB per-layer)
It's really just music and cutscenes that take up all the space. No more cutscenes or SSE, so we could probably get all the stages back between the two.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
It's really just music and cutscenes that take up all the space. No more cutscenes or SSE, so we could probably get all the stages back between the two.
Yeah but Brawl had like 3 GBs of music, I want at least 6GBs of music in this one, replace my whole iPod, Sakurai!

TerraRizerKing

Smash Cadet
Well now we know a few of there stages are returning. I liked Bridge of eldin a lot so im hoping for something there.

slicesabre

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2621-2933-2738
Luigi's Mansion is easily my top one I want back from Brawl and complete with the Tetris theme that had the Russian dudes yelling in the bar in the background.

Last edited:

WritersBlah

Smash Journeyman
NNID
WritersBlah999
Voted Delfino Plaza, Lylat Cruise, Castle Siege, Pirate Ship, and Halberd. They seemed like the best stages in general for Brawl, both by competitive balance and originality.

Also, I'm legitimately surprised Smashville has gotten so many votes. The Town & City stage looks almost exactly the same, even in terms of layout. Why would you want a carbon copy of the same stage from a different game?

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
Spear Pillar and WarioWare I want back.

Shadow Moses I also want, but probably won't happen cuz Snake's gone :c

the8thark

Smash Lord
Of all those stages I will say Yoshi'd Island. The stager was a royal Pain in the ass, always pissed me off how cheap the AI was on that stage, but I still really liked the stage.

WarioWare was not my favourite but it does get +1 for originality.

Not sure what the Pikmin stage was called in Brawl but it can **** off and die in a fire. Terrible stage where anytime I played it (VS humans and VS Ai) it was just cheap tactics. Getting Metal Olimar there on classic mode of a hard difficulty could just end my runs there flat on my face. I could beat other metal characters easy enough but metal Olimar there, **** that.

Smallgenie549

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Smallgenie549
I'm still waiting for some form of representation of Pokemon Stadium in this game. C'mon, Sakurai.

splat

Smash Lord
I'm still waiting for some form of representation of Pokemon Stadium in this game. C'mon, Sakurai.
How is this for you? Check the image in the bottom right, with Greninja, Pikachu and Lucario.

It's a bit hard to make out, but yes, that is Pokémon Stadium 2.

Last edited:
Top Bottom