• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Poll] So....What controller do you use?

What controller do you use?

• Total voters

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
CCP, with the following controls:
Joystick: Move (obviously)
Front L, X, A: Jump
B: Attack
Y: Special
Back L, Front R: Shield
Back R: Grab
C-Stick: Smash Attack
Pad: Respective Taunts

Yeah, I have really weird controls. e_e

Maybe they'll-a give you the edge to be-a numba-1-uh!!!

Kally Wally

Smash Ace
Oh hey, I'm one of them. I talked about this over on the Roy boards. I use this thing. It's a USB controller for PC, so as you might have guessed, I play on Dolphin.

If you look at the analog sticks, you might notice that they're squared off, which I've gotten used to over time. Other than that, I'm basically playing Smash with a PS2 controller, which is pretty great TBH.

uCooL

Smash Ace
NNID
SuperMurio
Oh hey, I'm one of them. I talked about this over on the Roy boards. I use this thing. It's a USB controller for PC, so as you might have guessed, I play on Dolphin.

If you look at the analog sticks, you might notice that they're squared off, which I've gotten used to over time. Other than that, I'm basically playing Smash with a PS2 controller, which is pretty great TBH.
Hah i have this exact controller. Its pretty cool for minecraft on PC and what not.

Top Bottom