• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll: Select one post-Brawl "Nintendo" Wii game to extract a stage from in SSB4

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Link to original post: [drupal=4767]Poll: Select one post-Brawl "Nintendo" Wii game to inspire a stage from in SSB4[/drupal]

I am holding this poll to see what post-Brawl Wii game you want to see a stage taken from for the next Super Smash Bros title. The two rules are that it must be a Nintendo game, and you must only make one selection. My recommendation is to look through the choices listed below so you can have a good feel for the choice you wish to make, but it is up to you. Feel free to discuss your reasoning behind your selection, or simply state your selection. If there is a Nintendo game not listed that you want to vote for let me know and I will discuss including it.

As of now I believe I have most all of the big names listed, but I could always be mistaken. Have fun and hopefully this will garner a good turnout. If it does have a decent turnout I will tally the votes and list them.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii
Super Mario Galaxy
Kirby's Epic Yarn
Kirby's Return To Dreamland
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid: Other M
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
Poképark Wii
Wario Land: Shake It
Wii Sports Resort
Punch Out!!
Sin and Punishment: Star Successor
Rythym Heaven Wii
Endless Ocean
Excitebots
FlingSmash
Xenoblade
The Last Story
Pandora's Tower

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
This looks like a tough decision indeed, it's in between XenoBlade and Dragon Quest X for me, bit if I have to choose one it will be a Dragon Quest X stage, why? Because tbe lushious environments that the series has offered, not to mention some of the castle and forest scenery is amazing, it's mindblowing how some of the dungeons are designed.

It seems the Sin & Punishment would potentially be a good series to have it's own stage, I imagine some gadgets in the background would occur? Such as the Halberd for example, or possibly a boss? I've never played the game but from what I've seen from screens, it's amazing.

:phone:

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Nintendo series. Even though Dragon Quest X will likely be published by Nintendo it is still not a Nintendo series in the first and second party sense.

D

Deleted member

Voting for Excitebots. Seriously, a stage would be cool

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Going to go with a Mario Galaxy stage even though that is a much too obvious pick. Though it could probably be one of the most interesting stages.

JavaCroc

Smash Ace
Putting my vote down for a Super Mario Galaxy stage, preferably one that combines elements from both games. I would love a Wario Land level, but I feel a Galaxy level is just too good to pass.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
A galaxy 1 or 2 stage with the games physics like runing round a planet and each planet has its own gravity. if they cant do that well metroid or zelda because the detail in the envoirments would be simply amazing.

:phone:

Mr.Jackpot

Smash Lord
An epic yarn stage would be pretty cool as long as they don't make it a stupid walk-off stage like flat-zone.

Top Bottom