• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll Of The Week #1 - Who Do You Primarily Use?

Who Do You Primarily Use?

• Doctor Mario

Votes: 62 4.1%
  • Mario

Votes: 36 2.4%
  • Luigi

Votes: 44 2.9%
  • Bowser

Votes: 24 1.6%
  • Peach

Votes: 74 4.9%
  • Yoshi

Votes: 37 2.5%
  • Donkey Kong

Votes: 10 0.7%
  • Captain Falcon

Votes: 71 4.7%
  • Ganondorf

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Falco

Votes: 187 12.5%
  • Fox

Votes: 161 10.8%
  • Ness

Votes: 29 1.9%
  • Ice Climbers

Votes: 47 3.1%
  • Kirby

Votes: 25 1.7%
  • Samus

Votes: 81 5.4%
  • Zelda

Votes: 15 1.0%
  • Sheik

Votes: 85 5.7%
  • Link

Votes: 93 6.2%
  • Young Link

Votes: 14 0.9%
  • Pichu

Votes: 12 0.8%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 21 1.4%
  • Jigglypuff

Votes: 42 2.8%
  • Mewtwo

Votes: 13 0.9%
  • Mr. Game & Watch

Votes: 16 1.1%
  • Marth

Votes: 211 14.1%
  • Roy

Votes: 40 2.7%

• Total voters

Sky2042

Smash Apprentice
I find it a little silly that 1/3 people in this sample main only three of the characters, and toppish tiers at that.

Comeon guys. :p

Addendum: I main Roy.

Antz

Smash Apprentice
I main with G&W and Ganon. I put my vote in G&W because he is a cool under dog to use.

UMBC Super Smasher

Smash Lord
I predicted Marth as the most popular character before I voted. Ken, the "best player in the world", uses marth. Fox is supposedly the best character in the game, and Falco is also very strong. I think the leading celebrities ("pros") influence other peoples' game tremendously.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
i use falco. after watchin a couple bombsoldier video's like soldier of fortune he inspired me. but b4 that i always like falco in starfox 64 and assault. he is just the coolest charcater in all of smash. but i dont know if my best is sheik or falco. sum peeople tell me that im beter with sheik. but i dont want to b better with sheik.i use sheik falco c.falcon mario fox and im sorta starting to use marth. but falco is still my fave :D

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I mainly play Fox, but I don't know any adv. techs. Don't flame, I only found out about these techs after my GC stopped working so can you blame me?

I still manage without the adv. techs because the A.I. is predictable and my friends can't play well at all (except for 2, but they don't get better unless I get better).

P.S. I play with Marth, Roy, Mario, DK, Samus, Link,Ganondorf and IC as well. I can beat people with them but they aren't anyway near as good as my main(fox).

P.P.S. My choices were not influenced in anyway by the tier list, I used to like Falco after I experimented with him, then I lent out my memory card (silly I know) and played with Fox will it was out, that's how I got to play as Fox, not the tier list.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Haha yeah his sword is pretty hardcore. I have been using Fox a lot now. I love his speed and yes Yoshi is a very cool character if you can use him. I have seen some really sweet Yoshi players.

Demon_Lord

Smash Cadet
to the people that picked zelda.

is zelda a good character to main? if u can use her right i mean.

i tried and found it very hard not saying it's not possible mind you.

MasterGary

Smash Ace
to the people that picked zelda.

is zelda a good character to main? if u can use her right i mean.

i tried and found it very hard not saying it's not possible mind you.
u shudint let people influence who u choose as ur mai because 1 person might not see anything in zelda and suck with her. while u might think that she's realy good and u might b able to actually play pretty good with her. so it doessint realy matter what other ppl think when ur picking ur main.

The 5th Police

Smash Journeyman
Wow, that is funny how fox and falco are the exact same percentage. Yet, marth surpasses both of them. Anyway, this bar graph is a big help to me.

cb_marth

Smash Ace
Haha yeah that is pretty funny how they are the same. I thought that they would be much closer to Marth same with Link. I see him being used a lot yet he is only like 5% haha.

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I play as a variety of different chars, but i voted Luigi primarily because my friends
despise all Luigis, and scream and get angry every time I misfire or sweetspot his Up-B

tshahi10

Smash Ace
marth obviously dominates
50% total noob
25 % c-stickers
20% average smashers
5% pros or close to
=
100% domination + hate
I voted for marth ofcourse cause he rules at aerials

Respawn

Smash Journeyman
In the shadows. Or NE Ohio. Whichever sounds bette
HAH!
No one will ever guess who I main!
Wait... don't tell me. I know this.

Luigi... no, that can't be it. (thinks for a bit)
It's Bowser, right? Bowser?

No?

You sure?

I give up. There is absolutely no way to tell who your main is. I defy anyone here to figure it out. I mean, how is anyone supposed to figure out who your main is? There's just no way!

Anyhoo...
I wish I could change my vote. I voted a while ago and have since changed my main. I main Samus now, and I think I'm set. I was experiencing a transistional period when my friend figured out how to beat my Sheik :ohwell:

pyrotek7x7

Smash Ace
I'm a strong tie between Young Link and Marth, but I went with Marth.

Who apparently has the most votes. o_0

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
Marth is my main because he has so many diffirent attacks.But I do still play as Falco agaisnt my friends prettty often.
Sometimes I play Mewtwo but I usually save him for just fighting CPUs.

Pose

Smash Apprentice
Voted Zelda =] Shame that there is only 60 people for sheik as compared to the rest of them. 1 out of every six sheik players play zelda...isnt that cool. Marth has too many. I had to choose between Mario, Sheik/Zelda, Link, and Fox. Wasn't too hard though.

Top Bottom