• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poll: Best doubles partner for Kirby

DrkKnight

Smash Cadet
nah, olimar is to easy to mess up and hit kirby by accident with his pikmin and neither of them have much range so if they play like marths or falco or something.

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
I would go for Falco; Short Hop Triple Laser FTW!

But if there's a G&W in the mix of the other team; then I would go for Wario... Double Bite Infinte XD (After the rival's partner is gone...

Crazy Hobo

Smash Cadet
Chudat and Forte won a doubles tourney last week. Chu was Kirby, and Forte was MK. Kirby got Tornado and they spammed it. They even killed someone by having MK rise up with someone, and as soon as his ended kirby used his tornado and killed him off the top boundary. So I vote think MK is Kirby's best partner.

DrkKnight

Smash Cadet
t!mmy has a few 2v2's him using kirby paired with R.O.B
its a decent team but not that good, MK and Kirby are beast.

King of Hoboz

Smash Journeyman
I tried a team with an Ike, was actually fairly good, since they didn't have a projectile that could get in your way, but has the range to cover you I liked it. While Metaknight is better(but hey, Meta is so good everyone wants to partner with one) I think I'll vote for Ike. WE LIKE IKE! : D

Top Bottom