• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokken Tournament: Current Content Analysis

warriorman222

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3866-8698-4754
Zoners naturally beat grapplers in fighting games. That's just kind of how it works.
I know that. But Harada made the game. And besides, there was another Lucario(Ryu) vs Machamp(Gief) fight, and Machamp barely won. I I know grapplers beat zoners, but in a spacious environment grapplers in general suck, with some exceptions. That's shown in Smash 4, and it'll probably be even more apparent in Pokken.

TKDbeast

Smash Cadet
NNID
Kyle
Who's to say they can't simply change that? Pokemon clearly aren't confined to only learned moves, as seen by Pikachu using some of the Mishima style.
Fine. Say what you want. But for my money, Zoroark's clones will not do damage like Naruto's clones do. We'll just have to see after the game comes out.

134ShinyVaporeon

Smash Rookie
I like the way this looks. From what I'd heard online I was afraid it was a Ninja Storm clone but thankfully it actually looks like a Tekken game (albeit with WAY more zoning).

Top Bottom