• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokerus

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
In R/S it's supposed to be approximately three days. I would just always keep a second infected pokemon in my box at all times so that even if the pokemon that I normally use to infect a poke I'm planning on EV training somehow loses it, I still have a backup.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
That was more of a joke than something I would suggest you to do XD. Technically, it should work, since FR and LG don't have internal clocks and I know for sure Pokerus lasts forever in those games.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Nah, it used the same clock as berry growth. After around 3 actual days, it would go away if the Pokemon was in your party. But in old Ruby/Sapphire games, the clock expired after around a year, so whatever Pokemon you have infected will be infected forever and your berries will never grow (unless you use the fix thing that Nintendo included in FRLG).

Top Bottom