• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon?

Shuma

Smash Hero
My dream pokemon roster would be Pikachu, Jiggs and Mewtwo. Too bad that's impposible now.

Shuma

Smash Hero
If i see more pokemons besides PT, Pikachu, Jiggs, Mewtwo and Lucario(or Gengar) i will bomb sakurai's house.

The Nerd

Smash Journeyman
I think either Mankey or Primeape would be good Pokeball pokemon. They would jump/run around, and if anyone touched one it would start wailing on the person for a limited amount of time, but after a certain amount of hits or times it disappears.

moneysworthless

Smash Rookie
maybe...a paras. yeah...that'd be awesome...

or a freak arceus that sends off every character on the field...

CodeBlack

Smash Ace
Haunter as a Pokeball Pokemon.
Attack: Night Shade
Action: Floats for a second waving it's hands in a mysterious manner while an area (similar in size Raikou's in Melee) of aura appears around it. After a second or so it makes a finishing motion, the aura changes sharply in color, and, with the sound of a home run or a Freezie in Melee, all characters in the aura freeze for a split second and then are launched upwards.

Ah, Haunter. My favorite Pokemon... heh. That would be something...

Also:

Tauros (Pokemon)
Attack: Trample/Thrash/Skull Bash
Action: Similar to Beedrill or Unown, a lone Tauros comes out the ball, makes a gesture, and then a seemingly infinite amount of Tauros stampede out the ball slamming into anyone who gets in their way. They will charge unstoppably, even running off the stage (and out of mind).

and perhaps

Arbok
Attack: Wrap/Contrict
Action: Targets a specific player, and then lunges. If it makes contact it will wrap the opponent doing approx. 20% damage. Not all that viable...
Alternatively:
Attack: Poison Fang
Action: Automatically attacks anyone within a certain range. Does 10-15% off the bat and creates the leech plant effect.

Cloyster
Attack: Rapid Spin
Action: Withdraws into it's spiny shell, spins rapidly and floats quickly around the screen doing high damage and knockback.

Rhydon
Attack: Thrash
Action: As soon as it comes out the Pokeball, it roars loadly, and then starts rampaging back and forth on the stage, turning rapidly and swiping with it's claws. Anyone who touches it is flung back with great force and incurs high damage.

And everyone's favorite non-existent Pokemon:

Missingno
Attack: Glitch
Action: Stays on screen for a few seconds, then the screen starts to shake unnaturally, and then theres a white flash, and everyone who wasn't shielding (including the user) is flung upwards with moderate/high damage.

x3ni

Smash Cadet
Tauros (Pokemon)
Attack: Trample/Thrash/Skull Bash
Action: Similar to Beedrill or Unown, a lone Tauros comes out the ball, makes a gesture, and then a seemingly infinite amount of Tauros stampede out the ball slamming into anyone who gets in their way. They will charge unstoppably, even running off the stage (and out of mind).
you took my idea, and made it sound more scientific

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I would have loved to have had Cubone as playable.

Now I don't care who gets in, as long as Mewtwo and Jigglypuff return, Pichu leaves, and the newcomers ARE NOT Plusle and Minum, Pachirisu, or Raichu.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Eh, Dream Roster-

Azelf
Donphan
Hypno
Claydol
Registeel
Snorlax

And anyone who says Porygon-Z pwns, you're a total n00b.

Ubers will kill you at any chance they get.

Mudkip is... pwnage, lol.

NukeA6

Smash Master
Instead of having lame electric rodents, we should have Pinsir, Heracross, Scyther, or Scizor. Then again they should all team up and become a team of villains in Subspace Emissary.

pass the syrup

Smash Journeyman
My dream pokemon roster

every pokemon exept Pikachu, Mewtwo, and the 3 PT pokemon, with a bullet in their heads!

Top Bottom