• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Type Wild: a Fighting game in the Pokemon world

Largemike32197

Smash Cadet
Farfetch'd should be in here with 3-4 jumps would be really neat to have an air based charter that cool.

But did only buff anyone? I think they did for slorlax for his mega punch. Any swallot changes? I know now that he doesn't have the best grab now : (

:phone:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Snorlax's Body Slam grab is the best grab now I believe.

And there have been buffs. Blaziken's Fireblast is faster and harder to avoid now and his double kick combos well. Lucario's move were he hits you forward and you bounce off the wall is super easy to combo with now when before it was near useless. Breloom got a nerf on his Super as it's harder to land the full thing and you cant combo after it (it was super OP'd), but also got a buff by giving him a projectile with Seed Bomb so now he can actually pressure without being in your face. Swalot stayed pretty much the same, Snorlax has legit combos now (he didnt have any true combos before), Gardevoir got a damage nerf on a few attacks, and Gengar lost his float where he could fly freely in any direction but now has an easier to land Hypnosis (before it was near impossible to land) and has invincibility on the start up of his Hammer.

yoshi8984

Smash Lord
NNID
TimmyTendo
Switch FC
SW-6176-0583-0131
I'll try this out sometime and yay, Breloom <333. Breloom is one of my favorite pokemon. To me, it looks like Pokemon in SSB style :p Just wondering(sorry if it's a stupid question), do type match-ups affect anything in this game?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I main Breloom and Lopunny.

And Yes, match-ups should, but there hasnt been much experimenting or high level play put into this game yet, so atm that shouldnt matter much as we dont really know.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I love the Swalot MU with Breloom. You can play super gay and if he happens to hit you, you have a chance of getting poisoned where you can just gay him more and heal the whole while lol.

Largemike32197

Smash Cadet
I like the added poison for swallot maybe (besides vs breloom) he could really push for a option of just defend over mixed. Either way the poison buff will let him make more of his chip attacks.

I still say farfetch'd with 3-4 jumps would be amazing he could make an all out air battle happen and most fighters i see are more land based for everything

:phone:

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
you know whats silly i had been looking for the game for like efver and now that i have it i want more i dont see why they didnt add some real fighters like machamp could be the zangief of this game and i Main Loppuny btw dont mess with the jump kick

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Im willing to bet that they'll add him in eventually, as the game is still under production.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
holy crap, thanks for the updates, fluttershy! i`ll get around to downloading 5, as soon as im on a comp(im on my frinds dsi now, lol) aaaanyway, i see a lot of you were asking if a flying type was going in the game. if i remember right, Charizard is next to be added, so for right now that will have to do for a flying type. and 3 pokes i`d like to see added are Machamp, Scrafty, andScizor(seriously, were is the gen 2 love?)

Top Bottom