• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer's story?

IceClimbersUser1

Smash Cadet
well thank you very much! appreciate (sp?) it. i was thinhking that the character that they face (main villian for their story) would be Gannadorf or a new character like K. Rool or even Dedede

Aguasatori

Smash Journeyman
well thank you very much! appreciate (sp?) it. i was thinhking that the character that they face (main villian for their story) would be Gannadorf or a new character like K. Rool or even Dedede
yeah, maybe Dedede wanted to steal Pikachu's powers to kill Kirby....but Red stops him...

Btw, have any of you heard of the Character Battle going on now? It's run by Flying Shooster and you guys should vote for Pokemon Trainer when his round comes around. PT is actually doing pretty well and he has advanced to the Elite 8

Here is the thread link

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=125751

RedKnight

Smash Ace
No matter what Im sure well see him attempt to catch an enemy or another character thinking they are a pokemon

SmashBro99

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4957-2747-2945
Can't wait to see how they include him in this.

You guys posted some interesting ideas.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
I think The subspace army will break through collusium walls, and trainers and pokemon will scatter everywhere, and pikachu will lead the trainer to oaks lab. Then they get a distress signal from the lab from samus Aran, who is trapped on an iceberg with the ice climbers. Pikachu and the trainer fight there way out of the emmisary and to the ocean, they hop on charizard and head for their destination. If that sound like a pretty good plot tell me someone, cus i kind of want to continue
That is a good idea with that storyline, i see that story fitting in:)

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Ima take a shot on how he will fit in.

PT is walking in a town,getting ready for a gym battle,when he gets inside the gym,after he starts the battle, some strange creatures start coming out from the ground.Then, all the lights in town go out,and the roof breaks open,and the Hailberd appears out of the sky.Mario falls from the sky(remember how he was blasted by Petey)and PT and Mario team up the town sets on fire and everyone is panicing.(fight-Mario and PT vs. Primids)Then,Mario and PT get separated by a bunch of subspace Primids.(fight-PT vs Primids.)After that,Mario dissappeared and Meta Knight appears,who turns out to be leading the current army.(fight-PT vs. Meta Knight)After that,Meta Knight retreats and PT tries to follow him into a forest,but loses him.PT then meets up with D.K.(new team-PT and DK).They go off into the forest.

P.S. It all happens at night.

Plz tell me if you think it's good or not.:urg:EDIT-Because i kinda want to continue too

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
This is the best intro for the Pokemon Trainer I could come up with...

The Pokemon Trainer is fighting another trainer in a stadium not too far from the stadium where the battle with Petey Piranha began. After defeating the other Trainer's Pokemon (I'd most preferably like to see something first gen., like a Nidorino or a Gengar), there's a small earthquake, and the crowd begins to panic. The Pokemon Trainer releases his Charizard and flies up to the top of the stadium. He sees the gigantic bulbous orb of Subspace engulfing the other stadium in the distance and flies toward the destruction...

I'm really not sure where it could possibly go from there, but encounters that I would like are either Sonic the Hedgehog or Yoshi.
good idea.
p.s. Sorry about the triple post.

mario95

Smash Rookie
Go on.

I think The subspace army will break through collusium walls, and trainers and pokemon will scatter everywhere, and pikachu will lead the trainer to oaks lab. Then they get a distress signal from the lab from samus Aran, who is trapped on an iceberg with the ice climbers. Pikachu and the trainer fight there way out of the emmisary and to the ocean, they hop on charizard and head for their destination. If that sound like a pretty good plot tell me someone, cus i kind of want to continue
Yeah, that is a good plot, keep on going, I want to hear the rest.:chuckle:

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that is a good plot, keep on going, I want to hear the rest.:chuckle:
Just like Mario95,continue plz, it gives suspense and it makes me wonder what is gonna happen next.:laugh:

mario95

Smash Rookie

PT is walking in a town,getting ready for a gym battle,when he gets inside the gym,after he starts the battle, some strange creatures start coming out from the ground.Then, all the lights in town go out,and the roof breaks open,and the Hailberd appears out of the sky.Mario falls from the sky(remember how he was blasted by Petey)and PT and Mario team up the town sets on fire and everyone is panicing.(fight-Mario and PT vs. Primids)Then,Mario and PT get separated by a bunch of subspace Primids.(fight-PT vs Primids.)After that,Mario dissappeared and Meta Knight appears,who turns out to be leading the current army.(fight-PT vs. Meta Knight)After that,Meta Knight retreats and PT tries to follow him into a forest,but loses him.PT then meets up with D.K.(new team-PT and DK).They go off into the forest.

Plz tell me if you think it's good or not.:urg:EDIT-Because i kinda want to continue too

Keep going!! Please!

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman

PT and DK go off into the forest and meet up with Mario,who is passed out from fighting Meta Knight.They look around, and they see Meta Knight, flying away from them.They try to get him, but Meta Knight summons some Greaps to fight for him.(fight-PT and DK vs. Greaps)
After a LONG fight, they finally win,but Meta Knight had vanished.They take Mario with them, and after a long trip into the forest,they see a beach. PT gets a boat that has been abandoned on shore.When PT and DK get to the center of the lake, they find a defeated Raquaza.When they see that Raquaza was defeated, DK starts to think that Diddy must have encoutered this creature with Fox,because he sees an Arwing crashed on shore.They cross the lake and they see the Hailberd take off.PT brings out Charizard,and PT and DK(with a passed out Mario) get on and chase the Hailberd.

EDIT-after the fight, it is dawn,to help paint a picture in your head.

Comment on how this is.

If you want me to keep on going,let me know.

ssbmaster2007

Smash Journeyman
PT and DK go off into the forest and meet up with Mario, who is passed out from fighting Meta Knight. They look around, and they see Meta Knight, flying away from them. They try to get him, but Meta Knight summons some Greaps to fight for him.(fight-PT and DK vs. Greaps)
After a LONG fight, they finally win, but Meta Knight had vanished. They take Mario with them, and after a long trip into the forest, they see a beach. PT gets a boat that has been abandoned on shore. When PT and DK get to the center of the lake, they find a defeated Rayquaza.When they see that Rayquaza was defeated, DK starts to think that Diddy must have encountered this creature with Fox, because he sees an Arwing crashed on shore. They cross the lake and they see the Halberd take off. PT brings out Charizard, and PT and DK(with a passed out Mario) get on and chase the Halberd.

EDIT-after the fight, it is dawn, to help paint a picture in your head.

Comment on how this is.

If you want me to keep on going, let me know.
It's great, I'd love to hear more, please continue, this is interesting.

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Alright, here is my way of incorporating him into the SSE:

Yoshi, Link, and Pikachu have all assembled a rebelion team at this point. They're makignt their way through many obstacles in an attempt to reach "The Stadium. Along the way, they pass by a Pokemon crazed metropolis. However, Cipher (from Pokemon Colosseum and XD), have corrupted the city...

See, the Cipher organization had their plans to convert all Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon foiled. So, they made a deal with SSE to provide them with creatures from the Subspace Army to spread around. Cipher Admins were tasked to do this. Their plans were voided once again, this time by the Pokemon Trainer (from Brawl).

Now, Mirror B. (if he's in so is his theme, so...) has been distributing Subspace creatures to Trainers in the from of Subspace Balls (they look like Pokeballs). He's been doing this by going to cities which are obsessed with Pokemon and entering tournaments to demonstrate their power. He was entering a tournament in that city when he saw Yoshi, Pikachu and Link strolling by. He was instructed by Cipher leader Evice, that if they defeated that group, the SSE would grant them a large reward as they had foiled an other invasion by the SSE.

Mirror B. Challenges the group, and selects Pikachu as a foe (naturally as he is a Pokemon). The battle takes place at the town's enormous Colosseum. Pikachu is expecting a 1-1 with another Pokemon, but is mistaken. Mirror B. uses two Pokemon at a time, and they aren't even Pokemon. Pikachu is getting beat up, but just in the nick of time, guess who shows up...

Pokemon Trainer was going town-to-town defeating Cipher's admins, snagging their creatures, using purification methods, and converting them into Pokemon. He was passing by the last town he needed to purify, and he ran towards the Stadium. There he saw that Mirror B. was beating a Pikachu with a lop-sided team (Yoshi and Link are now captive).

Pokemon Trainer jumps from the grand-stands, throws a Pokeball, Squirlte jums out, and aides Pikachu. The duo defeat the admin and demonstarte how regular Pokemon are superior to corrupted creatures, and move on.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman

PT and DK go off into the forest and meet up with Mario,who is passed out from fighting Meta Knight.They look around, and they see Meta Knight, flying away from them.They try to get him, but Meta Knight summons some Greaps to fight for him.(fight-PT and DK vs. Greaps)
After a LONG fight, they finally win,but Meta Knight had vanished.They take Mario with them, and after a long trip into the forest,they see a beach. PT gets a boat that has been abandoned on shore.When PT and DK get to the center of the lake, they find a defeated Raquaza.When they see that Raquaza was defeated, DK starts to think that Diddy must have encoutered this creature with Fox,because he sees an Arwing crashed on shore.They cross the lake and they see the Hailberd take off.PT brings out Charizard,and PT and DK(with a passed out Mario) get on and chase the Hailberd.

after the fight, it is dawn,to help paint a picture in your head.

EDIT-(I quote all of my other parts so it will be easier to read)-END OF EDIT

When they start to chase the Hailberd, they notice that it is heading into the sky, so they follow it and wind up in an area in the sky.The Hailberd starts to drop subspace enemies onto the sky city.PT and DK land on Skyworld, and Mario wakes up.Now the three are stuck fighting Subspace enemies.Then during the fight, the ROB Squad come and activate a bomb.Now they have to deactivate the Bomb before it detonates.(timed fight PT,DK, and Mario vs. Primids,Greaps, and Auroras)Once they won, they deactivated the bomb.Then, Pit comes down from the sky, and teams up with the team.Now, Meta Knight starts to head for the Mushroom Kingdom.They all take off again.

What'd ya think about this one?

One good comment and i'll make another part.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman
Alright, here is my way of incorporating him into the SSE:

Yoshi, Link, and Pikachu have all assembled a rebelion team at this point. They're makignt their way through many obstacles in an attempt to reach "The Stadium. Along the way, they pass by a Pokemon crazed metropolis. However, Cipher (from Pokemon Colosseum and XD), have corrupted the city...

See, the Cipher organization had their plans to convert all Pokemon into Shadow Pokemon foiled. So, they made a deal with SSE to provide them with creatures from the Subspace Army to spread around. Cipher Admins were tasked to do this. Their plans were voided once again, this time by the Pokemon Trainer (from Brawl).

Now, Mirror B. (if he's in so is his theme, so...) has been distributing Subspace creatures to Trainers in the from of Subspace Balls (they look like Pokeballs). He's been doing this by going to cities which are obsessed with Pokemon and entering tournaments to demonstrate their power. He was entering a tournament in that city when he saw Yoshi, Pikachu and Link strolling by. He was instructed by Cipher leader Evice, that if they defeated that group, the SSE would grant them a large reward as they had foiled an other invasion by the SSE.

Mirror B. Challenges the group, and selects Pikachu as a foe (naturally as he is a Pokemon). The battle takes place at the town's enormous Colosseum. Pikachu is expecting a 1-1 with another Pokemon, but is mistaken. Mirror B. uses two Pokemon at a time, and they aren't even Pokemon. Pikachu is getting beat up, but just in the nick of time, guess who shows up...

Pokemon Trainer was going town-to-town defeating Cipher's admins, snagging their creatures, using purification methods, and converting them into Pokemon. He was passing by the last town he needed to purify, and he ran towards the Stadium. There he saw that Mirror B. was beating a Pikachu with a lop-sided team (Yoshi and Link are now captive).

Pokemon Trainer jumps from the grand-stands, throws a Pokeball, Squirlte jums out, and aides Pikachu. The duo defeat the admin and demonstarte how regular Pokemon are superior to corrupted creatures, and move on.
this is good, but long.

domriver

Smash Lord
He wants to be, the very best. Like no one ever was. To catch them is his real test, to train them is his cause. He will travel, across the land. Searching far and wide. These Pokemon, to understand, the power that's inside.
Why Do I get the feeling that this will be a selectable song in Brawl and why do I get the feeling that this song will be playing when Pokemon Trainer's role in Subspace E is going....:confused:

80W53R

Smash Apprentice
a-) PT throws a pokeball at Mario and Captures him! OMG!!!!

b-) The two characters I cant picture fighting/teaming up or even having any connection with PT are Snake and Wario.

c-) a Sunny afternoon, PT is having a walk. He sees Pikachu with a desperate will to capture him. Pikachu notices PT and runs in the forest. He chases pikachu but finally gets lost. It gets cloudy and eventually rains. Something is following the PT. A shadowyfigure is running around, trying to confuse the PT. We hear thuder, but no sign of pikachu. All of a sudden, out of no where.... JIGGLYPUFFF!!!

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
a-) PT throws a pokeball at Mario and Captures him! OMG!!!!

b-) The two characters I cant picture fighting/teaming up or even having any connection with PT are Snake and Wario.

c-) a Sunny afternoon, PT is having a walk. He sees Pikachu with a desperate will to capture him. Pikachu notices PT and runs in the forest. He chases pikachu but finally gets lost. It gets cloudy and eventually rains. Something is following the PT. A shadowyfigure is running around, trying to confuse the PT. We hear thuder, but no sign of pikachu. All of a sudden, out of no where.... JIGGLYPUFFF!!! WITH A GUN!!

I'd like to see PT and Pika together against mewtwo...

Or mewtwo teaming up with ganondorf :cool:

Noa.

Smash Master
PT cant team up with someone who is already teamed up. Mario is teamed up with Pit, so if you want Pt to team up with Mario, you need a way to get Pit out of the picture. The same with Yoshi and Link. But these stories are still great.
Mewtwo should have the gun, and trophy Pikachu, so that PT has a reason to go against SSE. More then saving the world at least, as the will make him more determined.

brawl_maniac

Smash Journeyman

PT is walking in a town,getting ready for a gym battle,when he gets inside the gym,after he starts the battle, some strange creatures start coming out from the ground.Then, all the lights in town go out,and the roof breaks open,and the Hailberd appears out of the sky.the town sets on fire and everyone is panicing.(fight-PT vs. Primids)Then,PT get separated by a bunch of subspace Primids.(fight-PT vs Primids.)After that,Meta Knight appears,who turns out to be leading the current army.(fight-PT vs. Meta Knight)After that,Meta Knight retreats and PT tries to follow him into a forest,but loses him.PT then meets up with D.K.(new team-PT and DK).They go off into the forest.

PT and DK go off into the forest .They look around, and they see Meta Knight, flying away from them.They try to get him, but Meta Knight summons some Greaps to fight for him.(fight-PT and DK vs. Greaps)
After a LONG fight, they finally win,but Meta Knight had vanished.After a long trip into the forest,they see a beach. PT gets a boat that has been abandoned on shore.When PT and DK get to the center of the lake, they find a defeated Raquaza.When they see that Raquaza was defeated, DK starts to think that Diddy must have encoutered this creature with Fox,because he sees an Arwing crashed on shore, and he see Diddy's footprints in the sand.They cross the lake and they see the Hailberd take off.PT brings out Charizard,and PT and DK get on and chase the Hailberd.

EDIT-after the fight, it is dawn,to help paint a picture in your head.

EDIT-(I quote all of my other parts so it will be easier to read)-END OF EDIT

When they start to chase the Hailberd, they notice that it is heading into the sky, so they follow it and wind up in an area in the sky.The Hailberd starts to drop subspace enemies onto the sky city.PT and DK land on Skyworld.Now the two are stuck fighting Subspace enemies.Then during the fight, the ROB Squad come and activate a bomb.Now they have to deactivate the Bomb before it detonates.(timed fight-PT,DK vs. Primids,Greaps, and Spaaks)Once they won, they deactivated the bomb.Then, Pit and Mario come down from the sky, and teams up with the team.Now, Meta Knight starts to head for the Mushroom Kingdom.They all take off again.

This is just something i done.It's how i think Pokemon Trainer will fit in

Top Bottom