• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Trainer Online Thread

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
wow 3 stocked and a spike I SUCK SO BADDLY

i was certain that I was better than you with TL since you took a big break

Im like crying right now

I was waiting all week to kill you atl with mine and I get this

SAME ON CHAOS SAME ON HIM

TT_TT

------->:010: DEAD

caterpie = me

I SUCK FOREVER

I should
a.Quit brawl
b.abbondon TL
c.abbandon PT
d.both b and c
e.SUICIDE
f.never play competivesmash and play with smash balls
g.do B and C then do F followed by A then do E

SOMEONE HELP ME

Bomber7

Smash Hero
GG's Chaos. sorry I had to leave early I have to begin on my school work cuz I procrastinated this whole 4 days off of school. but here is my observation:

1) F-ing lag
2) Ivy needs the most work. You saw how I played with alot of nairs and spacing with razor leaf? thats fundamentally how I play and it works, try it out and it might work for you.
3) charz is the best of the 3. his grab is good and space with flame thrower and dont forget his spot dodge down smash ability, it's good for when you need it most.
4) squirtle, you need to gain a little better control over and move around more. It's decent but can use some more work.
5) TL... with those matches and the lag, it;s hard to say. You got the basics down, I'm the one who needs more work lol.

Edit: no... dont do either of those, just take a break for a while. If ou have to go play a different game that isnt brawl.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
GG's Chaos. sorry I had to leave early I have to begin on my school work cuz I procrastinated this whole 4 days off of school. but here is my observation:

1) F-ing lag
2) Ivy needs the most work. You saw how I played with alot of nairs and spacing with razor leaf? thats fundamentally how I play and it works, try it out and it might work for you.
3) charz is the best of the 3. his grab is good and space with flame thrower and dont forget his spot dodge down smash ability, it's good for when you need it most.
4) squirtle, you need to gain a little better control over and move around more. It's decent but can use some more work.
5) TL... with those matches and the lag, it;s hard to say. You got the basics down, I'm the one who needs more work lol.

Edit: no... dont do either of those, just take a break for a while. If ou have to go play a different game that isnt brawl.

Can the game be Pokemon or watching the simpsons

DemonFart

Smash Lord
I procrastinate everytime as well lulz.

Waaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!
i wanna play!!!!
being grounded sucks...

:094:

Onxy

Smash Lord
*Creeps in with an old white beard* I would like to get some games in to catch up, lol.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
*Creeps in with an old white beard* I would like to get some games in to catch up, lol.
hey old buddy. Sorry I cant play any online matches today, I got school work. Maybe this weekend, though I know DemonFart likes to bralw alot online. Fight him, he isnt half bad.

Onxy

Smash Lord
Heh, I hope so. I haven't played for the time I haven't been on, so I hope the lag doesn't destroy me, too. I assume it's going to be as bad as it used to be, hehe, oh well.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
Perhaps we can get some games in this afternoon or evening, Onxy. It's been too long. :)

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I'm up for some games in a little while, if anyone's interested. (I know we all seem to keep missing each other, but it's worth a try.)

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
nice to see this thread is still active :). Im still happy to play if anyone wants to.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
nice to see you are back Glusent. I dont get on as much anymore cuz the school year is coming to a close. though spring break is coming soon so maybe then I can hit you up on some friends. I'm sure oyu saw, since you've been gone, we've added some new members. They are all great. have fun fighting them, they are all quite decent players.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
am I one of them Bomber
no duh. Your one of the people who I'm glad came over to join this thread. ^^' though I still wont be that active online until Spring break. However, if your lucky, you might catch me online afer I get home from school around 2:45 or 3 and I'll be on till like 5. The usual times.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
idk. i never though I'd get this many people active with online. Also it's amazing that I somehow got you to play PT as well. But either way, it's nice to have you aboard.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
idk. i never though I'd get this many people active with online. Also it's amazing that I somehow got you to play PT as well. But either way, it's nice to have you aboard.
acctually you got me too relive PT

b4 swf i was a PT

then i saw ToonNasty by Santi

wanted too be a TL

fought you and you were good :D

after a month of thought I decided too be a PT again

So yeah I was a PT b4 that but you made me Reuse PT

Bomber7

Smash Hero
acctually you got me too relive PT

b4 swf i was a PT

then i saw ToonNasty by Santi

wanted too be a TL

fought you and you were good :D

after a month of thought I decided too be a PT again

So yeah I was a PT b4 that but you made me Reuse PT
oooo. well I'm glad I reawakened your interest for PT.

Glusent

Smash Journeyman
Ill be honest, I actually forgot about this thread for a while. I also hardly use PT because my ivysaur got worse every time i used another character because of ivys awkward playstyle :(. But im up for games whenever :)

Bomber7

Smash Hero
PT takes a while to get used to. I got my first top 10 ranking at the last oturny I went to. I got 9th, with just PT alone. So if I can do it, you can. I got reallly lucky as to who I played, but all the guys I played were legitly med rank to good.

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
Ill be honest, I actually forgot about this thread for a while. I also hardly use PT because my ivysaur got worse every time i used another character because of ivys awkward playstyle :(. But im up for games whenever :)
are you still looking for brawls

DemonFart

Smash Lord
PT was the first character I picked up in a gamestop demo....

And sorry man,just finished up for the night.

:094:

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
This is a bit inactive Lolz im up for 4 or 5 rounds of brawl

and like my new avi Its smogons new creation

more info go to www.smogon.com

Top Bottom