• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Netbattle

Umby

Smash Master
Someone RBY, GSC, or RSE me. I'm bored, and the flux of players playing these gens when I'm online is inconsistent.

Edit: You'd be using Netbattle Supremacy. You can get the latest version here: http://nbsup.50webs.com/

If you want in, and are having problems, I'll try and help.

Umby

Smash Master
Bumping this. I'm still calling for old generation play. Especially in GSC. I've come to specialize in it more than RSE now. I'll of course play RBY if you want. Just get on!

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I will play GSC with you. Once I figure out how this works, and I get my team straight. Around what level would you say they should be?

EDIT: Download's not working...help?

Umby

Smash Master
I will play GSC with you. Once I figure out how this works, and I get my team straight. Around what level would you say they should be?

EDIT: Download's not working...help?
Try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?nmingdomyii

Pokemon are at level 100 by default. Go with that. After that, in the team builder, choose your mode (Standard for GSC is GSC with trades), pick your Pokemon, give them moves. "Expert" mode allows you to change its hidden power and DVs. In Advance (Advance + XD) mode, you can do the same, but you also get to edit EVs, nature, and if a Pokemon has multiple traits, you select one of them. Making them shiny and changing gender is also an option.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I have copies of games from each series except RBY... anyone for RL battles?

seriously though hit me up if you want to battle D/P/P or HG/SS over Nintendo wifi

Top Bottom