• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon: Heart Gold/Soul Silver

Rayku

Smash Lord
I just got* Soul Silver about 5 minutes ago.

So far, I love the music remakes, and the Lugia on the opening screen looks -amazing-.

No hate on Pokemon, please, but post your thoughts about progress and such through the game.

This is my first play-through of a JapJap game, so it's probably going to take me a long time.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
Honestly, if it's not broken, don't fix it, y'know?

Gold + Silver were awesome.

I hope they don't mess it up. I really hope so.

Downloaded? As in, on emulator?

Rayku

Smash Lord
Honestly, if it's not broken, don't fix it, y'know?

Gold + Silver were awesome.

I hope they don't mess it up. I really hope so.

Downloaded? As in, on emulator?
It was broken. It's unplayable, and had a different style of stat-creation. That's why it doesn't have natures and such.

But finally, we can get easy-to-get Lugia and easy-to-get Raikou/Suicune/Entei (which makes me obnoxiously happy).

So far I love the game. Good music, and your starter follows you around

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
What's broken?

I know nothing of competitive Pokemon, bro. It would make the game less fun for me if I were to even look in to it.

Rayku

Smash Lord
What's broken?

I know nothing of competitive Pokemon, bro. It would make the game less fun for me if I were to even look in to it.
Ruby and Sapphire introduced slightly new mechanics to Pokemon, which is why you can't transfer your Gold/Silver data onto them in any way.

What's broken is/was that. You can't transfer the data at all, therefore I kind of see it as an "obsolete" game if you go by today's standards. Granted, it's still my favorite Pokemon game (which is why I'm so psyched about Soul Silver/Heart Gold. I've been wanting remakes of G/S since Fire Red/Leaf Green).

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
SHHHHHHHHHHHH

no talking about that sort of stuff on the forums

it's PROHIBITED

also Rayku = sexy

Rayku

Smash Lord
SHHHHHHHHHHHH

no talking about that sort of stuff on the forums

it's PROHIBITED
Heh. Rx knows what's up. It's why I haven't said anything more than "download"

Don't want to get infracted :X

Also, if anything I've said has been infraction-worthy, I would hope a mod would PM me about it and I'd be happy to change my wording.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
NOOPPPEEE! I just been infracted for signature violation. Because, although the length of my post exceed the length of my sig, it didn't exceed the height.

That isn't specified in the Global Rules, but is more or less assumed.

But don't assume what you've done isn't infract worthy. When it comes right down to it, you should just say you got it, bought it, acquired it.

Y'know?

BiN Breezy

Smash Cadet
There is nothing even close to broken about gold/silver version. they were too good!!!! but yeaH I know no tournament rules. cause of stats and **** but I am dying for US release in like a year or so. I am so camping (if the hype gets that big) :):):):):)

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
Agility with Jolteon.

Baton Pass to Marowak

Swords Dance and sweep.

Keep a Skarmory and Blissey so any attack can be LOL'd at.

And then Snorlax because he's mega super broken in that game.

6th slot is filler. Mismagius LOL PERISH TRAPPING.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman
I loved G&S. Did they take out the Kanto region? If they did, I will rage.

Meh, either way, I'll probably rent it when it comes out.

Team of anything + a Ninjask = Win.

I heart Ninjask.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
I can't WAIT for this game, so exciting. SO HAPPY they gave Elite 4 second teams after you beat Red!!!

Crystal was my fav game, so this... this could blow my mind right out the park. Have fun Rayku!

Top Bottom