• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pokemon fighters

lucarioman15

Smash Rookie
Link to original post: [drupal=4921]pokemon fighters[/drupal]

We all know the original and lovable pikachu from the super smash bros 64, but know that both the melee and brawl has come out we have new pokemon characters such as pichu, jigglypuff, mewtwo, lucario, and the pokemon trainer with squirtle, ivysaur, charizard. They are very powerful to me and some other people i would like to talk about the moves of some of these new characters from the super smash bros brawl. Let's start with pikachu this original character has thunder jolt, skull bash, quick attack, and thunder, his final smash is volt tackle which is very powerful move if you ask me. Now the moves for the pokemon trainer, we will start with squirtle, he has water gun, waterfall, and withdraw. Now ivysaur he has the moves bullet seed, vine whip, and razor leaf. And now last but not least charizard he has the moves, flame thrower, fly, and rock smash. That is the pokemon characters that you start with in the beginning.

SamusPoop

Banned via Warnings
Because you didn't really suggest what to do with this info. I'm going to say if they made a pokemon fighting game like smash bros or street fighter sytle even it would likly be a hit. But I think it'd be more like mvc with switching out and stuff.

Has to have farfetch'd

:phone:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
To the OP question they already have a Pokemon fighter it's called Pokemon: Type Wild and it's a pc game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFSDBbuw9xo

This is a PVP match of the recent build I believe. This game has an assist system in there but it's optional . If you wanna learn more go look it up on Google and jazz like that.

Edit 2: Hopefully someone more knowledgeable about the game can come in this thread and explain more later.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I've seen it before but I like to have a non keyboard controller where I can sit next to my buddy and say hey, f*** you.

:phone:
I don't have one either or a arcade stick that I can hook up to my laptop to play this cause I'm saving my money so I'm not playing the game at the moment. Game looks hella fun though.

Top Bottom