• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Battles have been posted on more forums now

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
yes TMs count as items, but i plan on entering and ive never lost ever and ive played over a thousand matchs with my team so still try your best and you can always get four tms for second if you beat everyone else and if you are really good i may give you a special gift
Yeah...uh, I'm not sure if I'll join or not, but just saying, until you've faced people here and people know how good you are I wouldn't be making claims about how good you are. Because it sounds conceited and until there's something to back it up it sounds kind of stupid.

Also, I somehow doubt you've never lost. Everyone's lost at least once, because everyone's a noob at one point.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
Yeah...uh, I'm not sure if I'll join or not, but just saying, until you've faced people here and people know how good you are I wouldn't be making claims about how good you are. Because it sounds conceited and until there's something to back it up it sounds kind of stupid.

Also, I somehow doubt you've never lost. Everyone's lost at least once, because everyone's a noob at one point.
acctually what i do in the begining of the game is fight low level pkmn a the begining until i strong enough to fight the next several people and so on and this is because on the old games i lost alot but i played it safe this game and never lost yet and for the record i was really talking about every person not cpu that includes BT wifi

roy is my boi

Smash Journeyman
acctually what i do in the begining of the game is fight low level pkmn a the begining until i strong enough to fight the next several people and so on and this is because on the old games i lost alot but i played it safe this game and never lost yet and for the record i was really talking about every person not cpu that includes BT wifi
so wait r u saying that u never lost against a computer? or that you never lost against another person? or both? if u said that you NEVER lost a battle to another person and that u played X000 amount of battles, than (a) you fought ur brother/sister/friend X000 amount of times and he is half your age or that s/he/it doesnt take pokemon seriously, or (b) you are lying, or (c) you're not telling the truth and you have a selective memory.
If you went with never lost against a computer, then ignore everything after the first sentence :chuckle:

Silverline

Smash Apprentice
Ubers make the game to unbalanced to even make this worth considering. All ya need is an EV trained Mewtwo and you can wipe most other teams off the map. No, I'm sorry, but if you're going to be any kind of Tournament with any Pokemon games, Ubers can't be in unless you're doing a Uber alone Tourney.

DOCTORSTUPID

Smash Apprentice
oh f*** me

yeah i know every body online probaly hates me on this alliais but ive been gone a week and felt like asking how life was

back to my topic i perfer fighting someone with a stratagy ubers are no exception ill beat them they need stratagy and so i allow them but only two because people give me there BS how ubers are too unfair obers are fine i only have one and its not my best pokemon on my team ill give an example of a really good pokemon stratagy i like use on some pokemon

use a pokemon with alot of health and attack with reasanable speed then teach it a sleep move with high accuracy then substitute then use curse then use a healing move and make sure it has a healing item on it then keep the opposing pokemon asleep and try to keep them out on the field

as you can see with this stradagy this is attacking indirectly and is not built on the brute force stratagy

urdailywater

Smash Hero
I honestly don't know what you're saying bro...

Can you try clarifying on what ubers are and how they are fair?

They sound unfair tbh..

sonofthesky

Smash Journeyman
yeah i know every body online probaly hates me on this alliais but ive been gone a week and felt like asking how life was

back to my topic i perfer fighting someone with a stratagy ubers are no exception ill beat them they need stratagy and so i allow them but only two because people give me there BS how ubers are too unfair obers are fine i only have one and its not my best pokemon on my team ill give an example of a really good pokemon stratagy i like use on some pokemon

use a pokemon with alot of health and attack with reasanable speed then teach it a sleep move with high accuracy then substitute then use curse then use a healing move and make sure it has a healing item on it then keep the opposing pokemon asleep and try to keep them out on the field

as you can see with this stradagy this is attacking indirectly and is not built on the brute force stratagy
Lerntewspal.

Also, If I entered, I could uber sweep a whole team.

EDId: Soz for teh double post.

Top Bottom