• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokemon Awards!!!!!

wakerofthewinds

Smash Journeyman
Well I thought he meant the one that doesn't belong in the Dragon category the most. But if they were battling, I dunno. I still stick with Sceptile, though.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Well, if it's who should be a dragon, then definitely not Milotic. Milotic really doesn't deserve to neutralize its 2 special weaknesses. Marvel Scale and its fat SpDef more than make up for its weaknesses. A Stalker Kingdra is already a ***** to kill. No need for a Water/Dragon Milotic. I vote Gyarados. It never made sense to me why Gyarados was flying. A water/dragon with Levitate would even make more sense. Not to mention it'd get rid of that nasty tbolt weak.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Well.........I Guess the winner by a tie
is ....
Sceptile!!!!!!!!!

Kay, Next Category.....................................

BEST POKEMON GAME ON THE GBC AND GB (GAME BOY COLOR AND GAME BOY*REGULAR*)

1.Pokemon Gold
2.Pokemon Silver
3. Pokemon Crystal
4.Pokemon Yellow
5.Pokemon Red
6.Pokeon Green
7.Pokemon Blue

AND TO ANSWER THE QUESTION ABOUT THE Last Category it was the Best Pokemon in the Dragon Egg Group which would technically make it part dargon but not in type.

:urg: :psycho: :cool: :p :chuckle: :lick: :confused: :mad: :ohwell: :dizzy: ;) :( :laugh: :) :embarrass I'm Always Happy

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Yo ........... Kay the winner is...............
Pokemon Gold

Anyways time to get to the next category...

Best Legendary Trio

1.RBY(Moltres Articuno Zapdos)
2.GSC(Entei Raikou Suicune)
3.RSE(Registeel Regirock Regice)
4.DP(Azelf*Blue* Emuritto*Pink* Yukishii*Yellow*)

Kay Cya!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I wanted Crystal to Win..................

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
The 3 birds. I don't think I need to back it up because I know they were more unique. The rest of the trios are rip offs - sort of....

9Kplus1

Smash Master
...............KAY.............One Vote?

Well guess the 3 legendary birds win......

We're getting closer and closer to that date ...

THE REALESE OF POKEMON D/P!!!
and as a great appreciation to the Advanced Generation I have 2 things to tell you all,

1.From Today To the 24th of March I will begin to setup the nominations for the best Pokemon Game ever (EXCLUDING POKEMON DIAMOND & PEARL) but for the next 2 weeks I need you to vote on your favorite game along with your vote.Also From the 31st of march to the 14th of April I will setup the nominations for best pokemon just start voting the for best pokemon on the 31st from then... There will be no more
Categories excluding the Best Pokemon!!.

2.HA Ha ha About The Dragon Topic Before... it seems there was a miscount, Sceptile and Gyarados tied... so I had a battle and...................................................................After SURVIVING 2 AERIAL ACES AND WINNING WITH A THUNDERPUNCH SCEPTILE WON!!!

ANYWAYS.. Time for the next Topic

Best Glitch In PKMN History

1.Mew Glitch(Red and Blue)
2.Cloning Glitch(Gold, Silver ,Crystal and Emerald)
3.Glitch City(Red and Blue)
4.Missingno Glitch(Ya'll Know)
5.Bike Road Without a Bike(Red and Blue)
6.Bad Egg(Advanced Gen)
7.Steal PKMN from the Battle Factory(Emerald)

Here's A Link To 3 of the Glitches...http://youtube.com/watch?v=L7EcZszsotQ
1.Mew Glitch(Red and Blue)
3.Glitch City(Red and Blue)
5.Bike Road Without a Bike(Red and Blue)

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
Sure the Mew glitch was cool, but it took so much time, whereas the missingno glitch was simple, duplicated items, and created the weirdest pkmn in existence. I'm voting for missingno.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Stop making me depressed.

Time?... TIME? You could get any pokemon wanted at level 7 which includes Missingno itself. So you basically have everything the Missingo glitch had, and much, MUCH more. You're complaining about time? It took one minute to finish the Mew Glitch, tops. You lazy bum. I backhand your opinions. Rawr!

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I am terribly sorry, my Master, that was a misspelling back there. My finger flipped, and instead of putting 'ew' after 'M,' I typed 'issingno.'

So, any spam threads I've missed, inside jokes I won't get, or anything else in the Proom, CY?

I vote Mew glitch.

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Well everyone I'm back... and so the winner for bset glitch issss..... the Missingno Glitch!!!

So after weeks of seemingly anticipation, now's the time for

BEST POKEMON GAME AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay let me explain this to you all. For the next 3 days I will begin votes for the best region, then.......... whatever region wins the awards will be for that Region. Example: If say... Kanto wins , then the nominies for best pokemon game will be Pokemon R/B/Y Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium etc.

OKAY THEN TIME FOR THE BEST REGION AWARDS!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Kanto
2. Johto
3. Hoenn
4. Fiore

KAY THEN I'M gonna NEED YOUR VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom