• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokeball update: Bonsly

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
I hate being cooped up. Locked up like a criminal. Or a chicken. Or a criminal chicken!- Agumon, Digimon: Data Squad

I liked this update. Just because you people have ruined most of the updates by watching the (repeating something somebody else said) "illegal" videos of E for All doesn't mean I haven't! All you people do is complain about all this extra work Sakurai is doing for us! You should be happy and slightly grateful that he is even creating Brawl! I bet if you basketcases actually do get a new character, you would start whining about "Oh, this character sucks" or "Where is Captain Falcon?" or possibly "Oh, why did this character have to be in? I don't want to play Brawl anymore!" Well, BOO HOO! Why don't you go crying to your mommas you ungrateful little B******S!!!! I hope from now until Christmas '08 we'll not get a, by your standards a decent update because that would serve you dorks right!:mad::mad::mad:twits...

Puffs

Smash Ace
Nice to see Bowser crushed by all 33 pounds of this pokemon's immense mass.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
I hate being cooped up. Locked up like a criminal. Or a chicken. Or a criminal chicken!- Agumon, Digimon: Data Squad

I liked this update. Just because you people have ruined most of the updates by watching the (repeating something somebody else said) "illegal" videos of E for All doesn't mean I haven't! All you people do is complain about all this extra work Sakurai is doing for us! You should be happy and slightly grateful that he is even creating Brawl! I bet if you basketcases actually do get a new character, you would start whining about "Oh, this character sucks" or "Where is Captain Falcon?" or possibly "Oh, why did this character have to be in? I don't want to play Brawl anymore!" Well, BOO HOO! Why don't you go crying to your mommas you ungrateful little B******S!!!! I hope from now until Christmas '08 we'll not get a, by your standards a decent update because that would serve you dorks right!:mad::mad::mad:twits...
dude...chill. its just the internet. dont read the posts then or just continue to read the dojo only.

balladofwindfishes

Smash Journeyman
Nice to see Bowser crushed by all 33 pounds of this pokemon's immense mass.
the same thought crossed my mind also. Bonsly isn't exactly a perticulary heavy Pokemon, not even a smaller "heavy" Pokemon.

At least this gives me reason to believe the spike ball from Twilight Princess will be an item because of the way Diddy is holding Bonsly.

haha that would be a cool item.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
This update sucked, and by now my standards are pretty low.

Don't like free speech on the internet? Vote for Billary Clinton 2008.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Billary Clinton did not know she existed...I guess she is the combination of George Bush and Hillary Clinton...lol... ok so overall the update was reasonable, at least it does not have backlash like the Smart Bomb...

Wow...are you done now?

Kelexo

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you need to be that angry when no one is hurting you directly, dear lord.

Anyway, disappointed in the update, but I'll live.

Loranga

Smash Rookie
i think we will see more bright updates comin now, since we´ve seen lots of crappy ones too much latley.

Meta Kirby

Smash Cadet
Come, Silent Walrus! Let us storm the castle! First, let me put on my safety gear!- Adam, Mythbusters

Yea, the whining has just started to get on my nerves. Whine whine this, whine whine that! Whine whine whine! (this is my second post today) Can't you take into account the other thousand or so that haven't played Smash yet? Because if it was just aimed at me (unless it was a racial slur I recognized) I frankly wouldn't care.

Chaos Paladin

Smash Journeyman
ohhhhh i always read it the wrong way

"Oh, and it’s not like it can’t be reflected."

Stupid double negative >.<

Top Bottom