• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokémon shipping

Muskrat Catcher

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0748-4100-0093
Ok, before anyone gets the wrong idea about this thread, by pokémon shipping I do not mean, "These two pokémon should totally bang." This thread is for posting pairs of pokémon that make you think, "Wow! These two pokémon go really well together!" And I'm not talking about the obvious ones like latios and latias, or plusle and minun, I'm talking about unofficial relationships that work really well, or are just hilarious to think about.

So, here is an example post with my favorite ship:

I totally ship flygon X goodra, because they are both dragon types, and it resembles the typical "nerdy yet charming boy gets the beautiful and nice girl, since flygon's goggles just give him that nerdy vibe in my opinion, and goodra is so beautiful and feminine. Also, if this image does not pull at your heartstrings, then you have a hole in your heart.
I think I'm going to call the ship Good Dragon, becacuse: GoodraFlygon -> GoodraGon -> Good Dragon

Rick Sure

Smash Rookie
NNID
MrJigglypuff1996
Guys, _______ and Wooper, that is possibly the most adorable thing ever. Like, just imagine a little Wooper on top of ________'s head. It's a blank because WOOPER IS CUTE ON EVERTHING!!!!

toadster101

Banned via Warnings
NNID
toadster101
3DS FC
1891-1323-0892
Gardevoir and Muk

Both of them belong to the Amorphous Egg Group.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Vanilluxe X Weezing

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Charmander X Chikorita

.... I had a reason why I ship this but it happened at least two or three years ago and I can't remember what it was....

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
Gyrados and Milotic.

Both of them evolve from weak, nondescriptional fish that are despised for various reasons, but whereas Gyrados specializes in Attack, Milotic specializes in Sp. Attack.

Also, while Gyrados is known to be such a ferocious Pokemon that it is capable of destroying villages in a rage, Milotic is capable of becalming such behaviors with its sheer presence.

Last edited:

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Lucario and Lopunny - They're both bipedal Pokémon and they both have the same "Field and Human-Like" egg group. Lopunny's Mega form also gains the Fighting ability which is makes it even more fitting. They both have the same height for their regular and mega forms: 3'11 and 4'3 respectively. They're my 2 favourite Pokemon though, heh.

Kneutronic

Lurker By Nature
3DS FC
2062-9725-8885
Switch FC
SW-1036-7436-7807
I think Darkrai can be quite a romantic Pokemon if you look outside its menacing looks and the fact that it causes nightmares.

The best fit for it would probably be Gardevoir. They're both slender in form and have an elegant air around them to me.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I went on the ship, S.S. Anne and brought Prof. Oak a shipment which was a Parcel.

Duplighost

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3239-5360-8490
Absol and Manectric seem like rivals to me, especially with their Mega Evolutions. I think Houndoom could also fit here.

Rashyboy05

Your Average Touhou fan~
3DS FC
4570-8659-2698
Goomy x Grimer. Just imagine all the slime that comes out from this pairing. If you know what I mean.

Top Bottom