• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Poké Center Postbits

How should the postbit system be arranged?

• Remove the Grand Festival postbits

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Remove the College of Design postbits

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
All right, so I've already had the postbit system re-organized once as per the announcement I recently put up, but after some feedback and through further personal consideration, I've decided that there may be a better way to organize things so that all three aspects (both contests and all tournaments) are represented through the postbits while still minmizing the number of PC postbits, instead of leaving one group out entirely.

This method is giving postbits for 4+ wins in both contests (the other three existing postbits for both contests would either be demoted to simple awards), and then re-implementing postbits for the 1st/2nd/3rd place winners of tournaments (tournament participant would remain an award without a postbit).

But, since I've already had to ask for the postbits to be switched around once, if I'm going to go back and get them switched again, I want to be sure that this is going to be a solution that most of the community is happy with, and therefore I wanted to run a poll first.

Feel free to expand on your opinion in the comments, of course.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Not a lot of comments. I do think a lot of people come here for the postbit though. Might be a bad decision to make them harder to get.

Kantrip

Kantplay
The "Tournament Participant" text was confusing me before, makes sense now. :p

The tournament postbits being the first dropped makes sense (there could be Light House hosted tournaments for postbits which the Light House already has). I think so that all the juicy pokéball postbits don't go to waste, we could possibly do what the College of Design is doing by giving 4th time winners a choice for their postbit with the Spriting Contest. Just a possibility.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
All right, since people have stopped giving feedback, I'm taking this as the community's decision and go forward with it. Thanks for your input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom