• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POKÉMAFIA: TOWN WINS

D

Deleted member

I just hope breeding isn't a mechanic.
Question: what are my IVs and nature?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Night phases are the best part!

You are the only one who knows what's going on while everyone is panicking!
:061:
I misread that as picnicking.

Guys let's have a picnic.

D

Deleted member

Wow, tomorrow is going to be a big day for Opo. New mafia game and his birthday. :p

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
i feel like out of respect for opo we don't continue that road :lol:

unless hes cool with it then thats a different story :p

D

Deleted member

I forgot about this lol
I'm on a bus right now, let's see how long my mobile data lasts

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
- Day 0, 21:00 Poké Pelago local time.

From deep within Isle Aphun comes a terrible sound, and the Trainer is offdown the passageway before the rumbling stops.

Sending their Pokémon on an expedition inside had become a regular routineby now. The cave was vast, mostly unexplored and uninhabited, but it had always been safe, Mohn had assured them. At least, he'd never heard of anything happening inside. This did little to quell the Trainer's fears, and theyhad never felt completely at ease sending down their friends, which is why they had always insited on remaining at the mouth of the cave for a time as the Pokémon embarked.

Today, they felt, it had been justified.

The rumbling came again. Left, down a path marked off as "inaccessible pending renovation." Light from the trail lamps barely reached past a waist-high barrier.
The Trainer only hesitated a moment. Up and over the barrier they went, hugging the wall of the cave into the dark, following the sounds as they grew louder. As they grew closer.

Until, abruptly, there was silence. And then screams. Their own.

- Day 0, 21:24 Poké Pelago local time.

Pikachu and Meowth traced their Trainer's steps to the front of the barrier. They'd been calling out into the darkness after them for a few minutes before unsure, limping footfalls echoed out of the darkness, and the Trainer's battered visage came slowly into focus. Hurling themself over the barrier with the one arm that still worked, they tumbled over the other side.

The Trainer wheezed, collapsing between their waiting companions. Blood pooled from deep wounds on their chest.

Immediately Pikachu called out for aid. Meowth made to try to lift the Trainer, but it was no use, and they looked around for anything that might help.

And then, out of the corner of their eye, for one moment, Meowth saw the shadows in the tunnel move.

- Day 1, 09:00 Poké Pelago local time

The Trainer was wrapped in bandages somewhere on Mohn's Raft Isle. The old man was surprisingly self-sufficient, even medically, but the Trainer yet clung to life.

In their condition, Charizard Glide was right out. Alola had dispatched a medical ship to the Pelago, but it'd be days before they arrived.

On Isle Abeens, the Trainer's prized Tyranitar loomed over Pikachu and Meowth as the three of them faced the assembled crowd.

"I know some of you did this. And we're going to figure out who."

There was a slight nervous shuffle and murmur.

"Every day, someone's getting released until those responsible for this are gone. Our Trainer wasn't shown any mercy, and neither will we."

Day One has begun. You have 24 hours.

DAY 1 BEGINS

@Shishœ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @ShinyLegendary Opossum Opossum @GoldenYuiitusin A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Natz~ Natz~ Gunla Gunla The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @Holder of the Heel @Kirby Dragons @WhiteEaglePL @Coricus @RamOne @Lampy @Apollo Justice @Pokechu @Z25

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm already liking the flavor.

Ok, let's start with the usual

Vote: Holder of the Heel

D

Deleted member

- Day 0, 21:00 Poké Pelago local time.

From deep within Isle Aphun comes a terrible sound, and the Trainer is offdown the passageway before the rumbling stops.

Sending their Pokémon on an expedition inside had become a regular routineby now. The cave was vast, mostly unexplored and uninhabited, but it had always been safe, Mohn had assured them. At least, he'd never heard of anything happening inside. This did little to quell the Trainer's fears, and theyhad never felt completely at ease sending down their friends, which is why they had always insited on remaining at the mouth of the cave for a time as the Pokémon embarked.

Today, they felt, it had been justified.

The rumbling came again. Left, down a path marked off as "inaccessible pending renovation." Light from the trail lamps barely reached past a waist-high barrier.
The Trainer only hesitated a moment. Up and over the barrier they went, hugging the wall of the cave into the dark, following the sounds as they grew louder. As they grew closer.

Until, abruptly, there was silence. And then screams. Their own.

- Day 0, 21:24 Poké Pelago local time.

Pikachu and Meowth traced their Trainer's steps to the front of the barrier. They'd been calling out into the darkness after them for a few minutes before unsure, limping footfalls echoed out of the darkness, and the Trainer's battered visage came slowly into focus. Hurling themself over the barrier with the one arm that still worked, they tumbled over the other side.

The Trainer wheezed, collapsing between their waiting companions. Blood pooled from deep wounds on their chest.

Immediately Pikachu called out for aid. Meowth made to try to lift the Trainer, but it was no use, and they looked around for anything that might help.

And then, out of the corner of their eye, for one moment, Meowth saw the shadows in the tunnel move.

- Day 1, 09:00 Poké Pelago local time

The Trainer was wrapped in bandages somewhere on Mohn's Raft Isle. The old man was surprisingly self-sufficient, even medically, but the Trainer yet clung to life.

In their condition, Charizard Glide was right out. Alola had dispatched a medical ship to the Pelago, but it'd be days before they arrived.

On Isle Abeens, the Trainer's prized Tyranitar loomed over Pikachu and Meowth as the three of them faced the assembled crowd.

"I know some of you did this. And we're going to figure out who."

There was a slight nervous shuffle and murmur.

"Every day, someone's getting released until those responsible for this are gone. Our Trainer wasn't shown any mercy, and neither will we."

Day One has begun. You have 24 hours.

DAY 1 BEGINS

@Shishœ Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei @ShinyLegendary Opossum Opossum @GoldenYuiitusin A Distant Demon A Distant Demon Natz~ Natz~ Gunla Gunla The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @Holder of the Heel @Kirby Dragons @WhiteEaglePL @Coricus @RamOne @Lampy @Apollo Justice @Pokechu @Z25
Can I lynch you please? :troll:
Vote: No Lynch

Last edited by a moderator:

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Vote: ShinyLegendary

Top Bottom